Pretend Hillary won the election. What do you think would be happening right now in this alternate timeline?

Pretend Hillary won the election. What do you think would be happening right now in this alternate timeline?

>The US was always at war with Russia.

Most of us would be in gulags awaiting "reeducation", which the state was kind enough to provide for us at no charge to heal us of our bigoted ways. Every day on my way to electroshock therapy I walk past a metal door with a tiny window. I catch only a small glimpse each day as I walk past but a glimpse is all I need. Inside is a large room, tiled on all sides. Strong, independent womyn toil within, dissecting the bodies and harvesting the organs of Nerd Virgin CTR operatives, whose service to our glorious Empress is complete.

After therapy I am taken to a large room filled with others who, like myself, have committed hate crimes against humynity and who our Great Leader was gracious enough to nonetheless save. Packed in tight rows, seated on cold metal benches as the hilarious comic wit of Amy Schumer is blasted over tinny loudspeakers, we stare up at the telescreen, gazing upon the serene beauty of her Royal Majesty, and we chant the sacred words:

"I'M WITH HER"
"I'M WITH HER"
"I'M WITH HER"
"I'M WITH HER"
"I'M WITH HER"

the exact same thing would be happening, nothing as always. It's never happening. It's never going to happen. Deal with it.

>Big Sister has always been in power.

The ocean would be on fire.

I don't want to think about a world where the PC Police have free reign over everyone's thoughts and actions.

It's honestly horrifying.

Spot on.

pretty much the same as right now but less salty liberals. And more butthurt Sup Forums users

Platitudes on top of platitudes about being on the right side of history, of making historical progress aginist sexism, racism, etc, and overall how "right" liberals were, how the establishment is. Also the Hillary protest would be over as everyone has jobs to go back to

What militia unit did you join Sup Forums?

The Trump supporters would be the ones protesting and probably shooting at people of color.

All the whining, crying, rioting liberals insisting the result is not fair and doesn't represent a democratic choice would be telling the vocal minority voicing their opinion to deal with it, stop complaining and take it like a man.

America would have been saved from Trump's WW3. Why hire all the warhawks and architects of the Iraq War unless you intend WW3? We got memed into picking the wrong person.

Do you mean that by winning Trump actually stopped race war?

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go out and vote.

To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
That your vote really counts.
I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
Trump isn't well, I'm suprised you can't tell
And they sent us along as a surrogate band
We're gonna find out where you Americans really stand.

Are there any hetrosexuals in the theater tonight?
Get them up against the wall!
There's one in the spotlight, he don't look queer to me,
Get him up against the wall!
That one looks masculine!
And that one's white!
Who let all of this cis scums into the room?
There's one voting for Drumpf,
And another with balls!
If I had my way,
I'd have all of you shot!

not a wave of hate crimes like we have in this timeline

Na the blacks did not really give a shit they new either way they where fucked.

Most of Sup Forums would have committed suicide.

>there are quantum duplicates of all of us condemned to live in the darkest timeline

how do I stop these feels, Sup Forums?

>TPP guaranteed to pass
>US starts shit in Syria
>Sup Forums gets blacklisted by ISP's
>Trump sued to bankruptcy
>Alex Jones jailed for false rape allegations

obama would still be president

breddy good Sven.

Would replace

>and another with balls

with

>and another with a cock

It changes the metre a bit but goes better with the half rhyme on the last line.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

i'd still be laughing about the Sup Forums suicides
still think this timeline is funnier

>there are quantum duplicates of all of us that are as happy as can be

>there are quantum duplicates of all of us that have everything they've wanted in life

It's not fair.

pls be my quantum gf

This place really is reddit now isent it

I've only ever seen this truly happen on Sup Forums, where a board becomes truly totally unusable (not just le 'member when Sup Forums was good hahaha) for an extended period of time.

I imagine that would happen here. For at least three months Sup Forums would be at minimum 60% pro-Hillary and anti-drumpf shitposting spam. So much traffic of this nature would incur that the mods would be totally powerless to stop it, so they eventually just give up and let it happen.

Even after it was over, Sup Forums would never be the same, and many many of the libertarians here would probably turn unironically fascist.

I like the universe where Cruz wins, its actually kinda comfy.

i try to think about it but i just can' see a timeline where she wins. It just doesn't seem possible.

more than likely civil war