Schwarzenegger 2020

So how do you think Arnold will do as pres in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaYr1hQn5c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ARNOLD?

Wasn't he a Republican?

you can't run for american presidency unless you were born an american

They'll change it.

MAKE AMERICA LIFT AGAIN

"Jeez, you were gonna kill that illegal immigrant!"
"Of course, I'm a terminator."

its nearly impossible to change, and its made even harder by the fact that the republicans now control pretty much every level of government. a RINO like arnold is not gonna get shit.

honestly Schwarzenegger as president is the only thing that could be even more meme than Donald Trump

sadly he was never born in america so it's not happening, but if we can get the dumbass dems to change it...

He's cuckservative with a Mexican son. If people wanted that they would've chosen Jeb.

Tell that to Obama, Rubio, and Cruz

sage

Kanye 2024

Arnold wasn't born in the US!

What's the point of this rule? If you can get more than 51% of the vote what does it matter?

Trump will be the incumbent R in 2020.

>changing president natural born stipulation
>during trump presidency
lol

Wait you have to be born in America to be President? My life dream has been to immigrate to America and run for pres

Born a US citizen, at least. John McCain was born in Panama and Romney's dad was born in Mexico.

Arnie is a virtue-signaling cuckservative faggot. I thought he'd be manlier than that.

I've lost faith in Arnie. He didn't have the balls to fully endorse Trump. If he can't do that, he's not worthy.

He can't be president, he was born in Austria.

american land law is ridiculous . Only blood matters, otherwise Austria need to be conquered by USA lol

Obama is a legitimate Hawaiian.

I think arnie was and is mad at trump because it shold always have been arnie and not trump.

Expendables 4

Bump

He is too busy fuking mexican maids.
Besides, he was a shitty governator.

obama was born in hawaii

What if he becomes VP and the president steps down for health reasons?

Barack Hussein Obama did it despite being born in Africa

>mfw faggots think just because Trump got elected every celebrity can be too because muh crazy times

Fucking kill yourself faggots, Trump built an empire what did this fag do? lift? made movies?

fuck off

MAGA

>schwarzenegger
>foreign born
>president

he will never be president

He can't run, Nigger. He wasn't born in America.

You are bumping you own thread about a political impossibility.

Even democrats do not support changing that rule, it was put in place by our founding fathers that you must be a native son of america to run for senate or president.

Oy vey!

Amazing Amy did nothing wrong.

The U.S. Constitution provides as follows:

Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

the cucked part of the gop, yes.

What's with it with these old ass people even being considered? There needs to be a cut off age.

Obongo mcbama could

Born in Austria

what if US would conquer Austria? Does this count?

>norwegian education

Rubio and Cruz weren't president and Obama convinced everyone he was born in Hawaii.

Good goyim

Tell that to george washington

What if we just annex Austria?

Then it goes to the Speaker.

Any person who by the constitution is unelectable as president is also unelectable as VP. It says so in the 22nd (I think) amendment.

I think he could theoretically become speaker of the house and end up as president if both the P and VP die.

Hawaii is a US state you dumb fuck

shits in the constitution, to amend takes 2/3 of congress then 3/4 of state legislatures

meaning it would never happen for a partisan issue..

you'd need the republicans and democrats both wanting to put up a foreign born candidate at the same time or something

I wish he could be pres.

Just so when the first time the presidential helicopter picks him up, he can say:

"Get to the choppa"

not fitting the requirements means your skipped regardless of your position in the line of succesion

Arnold is from Mars you stupid cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=YaYr1hQn5c4

Just wait until the 61st amendment is passed, problem solved.

but he is a US citizen !

please do

iirc you have to be born on us soil. I just looked it up and McCain was born in a us military base so he was technically born in the us

Arnie stabbed Trump in the back during the primaries and the election. Backed fucking Kasich in the primaries, didn't vote for Trump in the election. Trump's not gonna forget that, there'll be no rule changes that allow him to run under the Donald's watch

Is this bait? What is this?

Ok guys, lets start memeing this.
This is our next mossion.

Brexit.
Trump.
Annex Austria.

>Arnie 2020
He's Constitutionally barred from the Presidency.

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident