Manufacturer of ‘Make Donald Drumpf Again’ Parody Hats Files for Bankruptcy

Manufacturer of ‘Make Donald Drumpf Again’ Parody Hats Files for Bankruptcy

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/

hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kek

The curse is real

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU KEK

>HAHAHA DRUMPF DRUMPF XDXDXDXDDDDD HAHAHAHA DRUMPF!!!!!!!
Why?

Why do these people think it's funny? Why is it even relevant? Every time I see it posted somewhere I try and figure it out, but just can't wrap my head around it.

Because they have literally no other arguments, so they rely on juvenile name calling.

>drumpf!
>orange man!

Agreed. I really don't get the "Trumpkin" slur either. It's not even aggravating, it's just strange.

C'MON GUYS, ITS 2016!

can't stump the Trump

Sauce?

Imagine being a liberal right now.

They are constantly losing.

It's basically the female R selected brain. You'd need to learn about biology and the biology behind politics.

To us it's just a name but to them it means a lot more. It's like a child laughing at a certain word that sounds funny to them. It makes no logical sense but their simplistic R selected brain is simply undeveloped.

MAGIC

Flash gulag

Sauce I like ahegaos

Shoulda got into the pepe market instead.

Make Kek God Again.

Liberals have been taking L's for a week straight.

It's kind of cute actually

YET ANOTHER victim of the Clinton Curse

I identify as a Trumpkin please use my correct pronouns china/wall/walls

Oh no, that sucks

Holy shit i love this timeline

Their meme game was so weak. Looking back they never really stood a chance against Trump's meme-machine.

it's a "comeback" to when trump called out that jon whatshisname for changing his incredibly jewish last name to something more WASP-y

except changing drumpf to trump is something his ancestors did and it was just an anglicization of the spelling

OOOOOH

THAT SUCKS

It's my queue to stop reading

Shadilay brothers.

It was refreshing because they accidentally humanized Trump supporters for once instead of the standard progressive fare of calling them all stupid racist monsters.

my gf was a liberal, she broke up with me because I supported Trump the whole time.

I think losing fucked her head up more.

Her loss. I'm fucking winning now baby. Was grinning the whole time she was packing her shit. Trump baby.

Well, if you try to sell a stank meme, prepare for the ass reaming.

>translation: It's OK when we do it to our opponents, but not OK when they do it to us.

The children have no concept of turnabout or fair play.

Dumbass John Oliver made an inept attack that had the side effect of legitimizing any future or past branding attack by President Trump.

Well, you see, Trump is against illegal immigration. But since his grandfather legally immigrated to USA from Germany more than a hundred years ago, that makes him a hypocrite.

Yes, they really are that stupid.

NIGGER

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Fuck you jew

>Trump will be stumped any day now

Jesus christ I cant take all this winning, its like we put Goku in office.

I know right? Fucking dumbasses. It doesn't even work either, all you need to do is open that fucker in incognito mode.

You should stop taking Molymeme's dick so deep lad

While there's some truth to what he's saying and the world is polarized between those two categories, it's not because of genes but rather because of psychology and childhood imprints. Mainly because of that moment of "psychological snap" that makes them say "no, I'm no longer conservative and value values, that doesn't get me laid, I just want to be like the other happy people". It's not as much the gene's fault as it is the hostile environment's fault. I believe that every single kid is born being altruistic and conservative, it's the environment that corrupts it into being the opposite

>Unionwear
>filed for chapter 11 protection Monday and blamed its financial troubles on rising pension costs.

top kek, this was some company formed to make unions cool again and they quickly learned why unions are parasites that destroy companies

KEK, did you text her about Trump winning?

same reason they mention his hair in the german media
they have no arguments

>kids
>autruistic

Trumpkin I assume is supposed to sound like "munchkin", so I kind of get that one.

The one I don't get is "Trumpets".

updated, but if someone is able to reach a better quality with the same size (or anyway a size that can be used here), it's more than welcome.

I think that Mr. Trump's family, when they first immigrated to the US, spelled their name literally like "Drumpf" or something. I used to scratch my head too and be like....wait.....is this like the new "hurr OBONGO or OBUMMER" used by retards, but apparently that's his family's name. Of course, this was explained to me by an ardent Bernout, and I have not taken the time to look into it because, fuck him, Trump won and it's TRUMP now, not hurrr durrr DRUMPF.

HE CAN'T STOP WINNING

if anything, it's calling out jews who change their last names. the whole make drumpf again thing was anti-semetic

Unstumpable

wow this whole time i thought liberal faggots were just namecalling him something that sounded sillly

didnt know it was his families surname i with her now

What did the numbers mean by this

Add it to the list, fellas

Kek

>Molyneux invented and/or popularized r/K theory

Fuck off, retard