So Fellow Ausfags

So Fellow Ausfags

What do we do about the cunts north of us?
invade or just fuck em over by promoting needless separatism?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/the-trump-factor-tipped-to-spread-to-australian-politics-as-aussie-truthers-push-on-social-media/news-story/4e7b111bbef4a06b7a3616e6bae3eecd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occupation_of_Kiska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Promote Chinese/Islamic sectarian hatred and violence. Promote a West Guinean liberation army.

Usual shit.

Can you cunts fucking not invade us. Don't you remember the fuzzy wuzzies?

They worried already

news.com.au/technology/the-trump-factor-tipped-to-spread-to-australian-politics-as-aussie-truthers-push-on-social-media/news-story/4e7b111bbef4a06b7a3616e6bae3eecd

stop giving indonesia money

indonesia implodes into civil war like it's always a hair's thread away from doing

wait until china is so poisonous nobody can live there and then don't let them leave

invade hong kong and singapore, genocide filipinos

make sure japan stays on its autism medication and is never within 10 meters of a sword

kek. nah you guys are alright. just keep protecting iirian jaya

don't you post on /balt/? i assumed you were an expat

PNG are bro tier, we should help them take back West Papua.

We'll getcha don worry

Not me, there is one other guy from here I've seen posting though. I am an expat, just here for the easy money.

RARE
A
R
E

elect Pauline so all the libs flee north then annex the fuck out of the north

I don't know. Maybe war, please be war.

>Dont you remember the fuzzy wuzzies

W-what is he talking about guys.

Sauce ausfag

Can't annex em, the fucks will end up spilling out over here if that happens.

Ideally we'd want to keep them divided, but actively avoid any kind of conflict that might radicalise them.

Keeping their politicians bought and paid for while quietly slurping up resources from their waters seems nicest.

You fuckers can't even force a large bird into extinction let alone invade a country.

I can get behind this

Fuck.

At least our enemies existed.

Roll out death squads into Indonesia, fucking hate those cunts. Australia should be ashamed of supporting those dirt heathens.

Steyr aug with bacon tip rounds. DEUS VULT cunts.

Clearly a band of ninja.

Don't you understand what the Indonesian aid money is?

You know the bully at school who you give your lunch money to so that he doesn't beat you up. It's that.

>www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/battle-of-the-aleutian-islands
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_occupation_of_Kiska
>Japanese were present on the island
Seems to me that the Wikipedia article you've referenced is inaccurate.

be anzac in PNG and orbiting islands removing sushi because locals are literally spear throwing primitives then get shot. Two afro'd gentlemen throw your bleeding ass onto a stretcher, evac your ass to medical. Dub them "fuzzy wuzzy angels" because casual racism is funny.

SERIOUSLY FUCK THOSE DIRTY CUNTS NEED A GASSING.

You learn something new every day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
You've never heard about Operation Cottage?

Do we have to do anything about them till they start coming over on boats?

territorial disputes to this day. OZ could arm and train the fuzzy wuzzy's but the possibility of a CIA/muhajadeen situation seems possible to likely. still, cannibals with ak's and a can do attitude seems mad max to me. if we give them smart phones too we could see some hilarious shit

How the fuck is "fuzzy wuzzy" even casuallly racist you faggy Melbournite.

in the same way calling you a chocolate bear would be, Abdul. Not hateful racism, just banter.

This arab knows what's up.

Of course it's not hateful racism, it's not racism at all. It's a friendly nickname based on a common feature of a group of people. By that logic, calling a basketball team 'lanky niggers' is racist.

would you really call a majority black basketball team 'lanky niggers' abdul? unlike the white people in germanistan they don't really tolerate that shit.

I would mate, cause I'm an aussie too. The german men really are pretty effeminate.

checked, keked and erect.
teach the native germans the art of the bantz, slip alex jones super male vitality into a c u ck support meetings punch bowl, light the fire user

do eeet, the memes must flow