Anyone have some rare flags?

Anyone have some rare flags?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw it doesn't count if you download these flags, you need to see them in posts. Otherwise it's cheating :^)

Yeah.

For real though, Seychelles is the coolest looking one I've seen, but I didn't save it.

>tfw you know that at one time, a best korean soldier/secret police guy posted on Sup Forums

we truly are the most multicultural place on the internets, truly all nationalities have posted here

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Yall probably got fooled by proxy fags

Anyone recognizes this one?

COSTANZASTA
HYPER RARE

Oman

Thanks mate

FLAG TRADING IS PROHIBITED UNDER Sup Forums LAW.

Thats the easiest way to get them
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flaghunter

Thanks

Hi

I give you aids :D

Is this a rare flag?

That is really rude actually

A lot of rare flag in there

A-are you a proxy?

Barely uncommon.

Nope. Peep top left

is ti rare ? or uncommon?

Stealth

Tell me about your country. Is it as violent as I've read about?

The landscape is beautiful, people are really nice. Violence and crime is a result of widespread poverty. It's also only been open to the rest of the world for about a generation, so things are changing really fast.

Anything you specifically wanted to know?

Holy Fuck summoned

I've heard Bougainville Island is only accessible by people native to PNG, is that true? What's in that place?

Not the whole island, more like specific villages white people shouldn't go unless well armed and accompanied by locals. Even the missionaries only got there in 60s so there is this weird situation of kids with smartphones having grandparents that were literally hunter gatherers wearing loin cloths.

What kind of tourism can you do on PNG? I've heard about trekking into the western part of the country where there's stories about incidents with uncontacted tribes. What else can you do there?

Mostly cultural things and trekking. We actually have some of the best marlin and tuna fishing in the world as well, and awesome hunting if that's your thing.

If you are serious about wanting to come wait maybe 5 years, the government and a bunch of foreign investors have started to pump some money into the tourism sector but it won't pay off for a while.

Thanks, I'll note that. It was nice to talk to an actual Papua-New Guinea native, not many news about your country arrive in here and I was really curious.