You don't need this much land

You don't need this much land.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU
youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU JUST KNOW

Russia could make some really sweet deals if it returned Karafuto and Kuril island chains to Japan, and East Prussia to the Germans.

Where else would Putin send people he wants the world to forget?

Right, Americans with twice the population should annex all of Siberia.

where does their foreign legion train?

can we have something too?

nonsense

>American goes to Siberia
>Dies

underrated post

It's not really that big. Our maps aren't proportioned well.

>Amerifats surviving in Siberia
good one

true, pic is a more realistic map

Why should we return you something, jap?
You lost in WWII, so did Germany.
Say thanks to us your shitty animustate still exists.

America and Russia have desert and snow land that is useless.

We'd do better than any other peoples, we're not called Amerithins after all.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Majority of the land is uninhabitable. That's why Russia's population is only 143 million, even less than Bangladesh.

East Prussia has zero Germans. It's 90% Russian, the rest are Ukrainians, Belarusians and other Slavs.

Tom'a'slav. You are not thinking this fully through.
Right now, Russia is sitting on two assets that both the third and fourth largest world economies want back. You could propell your economy with Euro/Yen power monies/ some sort of amazing economic deal/ job growth and standard of living increase with a territorial return deal. The only reason this hasn't fucking happened yet, is because America doesn't want Japan or Germany to cozy up with you...

>We'd do better than any other peoples
>ruined California with migrants, homosexuals and feminists.
Haha, oh, wow.

Doesn't matter. It is a historical territory, and haven't you heard? Germany is letting in everybody. I'dd prefer living with Russians and Ukranians than Syrians... Also, there are people whos parents and grand parents lived in the lost territory who would relocate to East Prussia.

As for Karafuto, Japan needs more land for people.

Meh, you Russians ran every piece of land you ever owned into the ground anyway, you're like the niggers in Detroit, Königsberg used to be a pretty nice place before you came along
Keep what you have and keep on living in shit with cheap drugs, a ton of alcoholics and aids on the level of Africa

English teacher in Japan.

Guys at the government are too stupid to make use of that land

So yeah i guess you're right

Besides, it's a -60°C taiga bumfuckery, so no one would fucking want it anyway

You don't need this much land

California is basically Mexico, they don't count.

>selling your own country your ancestries fought for
>propell your economy
No thanks.
Russia is self-reliant state with a lot of resourses.
It does have problems, but we'll solve it ourselves.
By the way Germany will need this money to feed all the migrants, ololol.

>yfw I am German and working as programmer.

What's Alaska?
It's literally the same.

So salty.

Kaliningrad looks nice

youtube.com/watch?v=PnwNOtG06Dg&t=16s

youtube.com/watch?v=Me8fZdg8JVU

Are Native Americans and Native Siberians same people?

You sold Alaska. You also gave up all of Central Asia. Why stop, now?

We still have a budget surplus, miscoloured nigger.
And you haven't done anything to solve your problems in the last few decades, so I wouldn't be so sure.

Can't handle the truth, commie?

hungary, what happened? you look sick

>2016
>commie
German education as is.

Central Asia is most a muslim shithole, good riddance. Alaska was long time ago, 19 century.

Can't handle the banter either it seems
This is what happens if the only resistance your society gives you is the resistance to alcohol

I can't understand what are proud of, monkey?
After WWII USA gave money to West Germany, so did USSR for the East.
Your standard of life is not your achievement.
Without all this money you would be Greece 2.0

You don't need foreskin.

The money from America was miniscule, what really helped us out were our exports during the Korean war, we also got much less than any other country and still recovered better, so you're talking shit Ivan.
And the communists stripped the entire German east of its assets and stole whole factories with all the machines and products to rebuild or sell them in Russia, there's a reason why we've had to spent trillions on the German east and it's still shit.
>not a commie
>believes in communist propaganda about how the Russians gave the German east anything
Kek, get fucked you pathetic thief

Bulimia

I'd agree if it was actually inhabitable. 80% of that land is desolate, frozen wasteland, if it weren't for the fossil fuel deposits it'd be completely devoid of value.
Same with northern Canada to a lesser extent.

You don't need white people.

No.

>Kek, get fucked you pathetic thief
I stole nothing from you, fritz.
And yes, East Germany was a show-case for Warsaw pact. It did receive money.
And yes we allowed Germany to unite in 90s and asked nothing in return. I don't even talk about reparations you owed us. (but you still are paying Israel, aren't you?)
You owe us your own existance and still demanding something.
You're even worse than cockholes.

Come and take it.

Yeah, New York too.

Russia should give Kamchatka to the USA.

no it's our crabs!

It's not as big as it looks. On a flat map Russia is more than twice the size it really is.

And on top of that, half of the land is a desolate tundra.

>This

This post best post

if they were they would have the same name, however native alaskans and native far north east siberians are the same. They have all these stories how families were separated because of the cold war.

Deals are temporary, clay is permanent, so long as you can hold it.

>it did receive money
You think that makes up for stealing a ton from it in any way? You live in a dreamworld, Ivan.

>we allowed
You couldn't do shit against it after it happened you historically illiterate faggot
Is that what they taught you in Russia? Really? The government back then didn't want it either, the people just "misunderstood" a speech and flooded the border and when they reacted it was too late, at that point the Soviet union was already collapsing

And why the fuck would Russia get any reparations, are you that dumb? You started the war as well, you were an aggressor and you got your reparations by literally stealing from German factories, taking whole factories and ripping train tracks out of the ground. The Russians behaved like a mass of gypsies in Eastern Germany and bled it dry, you don't get shit, slav, you don't deserve shit and you'll remain a shithole until the end of time.

>you owe us
Nothing.
Eastern Germany was the only more or less successful communist state and the only one with white people in it, that's not a coincidence, slav.
You got more than enough money from it, learn to take care of your problems by yourself now

you lost you get nothing

Then stop starting global conflicts twice you dumbfuck hans

youtube.com/watch?v=KFiOi_UnX98

Why is Australia talking shit about population numbers? My state has more people than all of Australia. Your women are total whores who don't wanna get married.

Pro tip just search "girlsoutwest" those were the type of Australian girls I had seen.

>You think that makes up for stealing a ton from it in any way?
List of stolen things, please. Your grandma's virginity doesn't count.
>You started the war as well,
Cool story bro.
You killed jews. Probably million or something. But you still paying money to Israel. Because of your sitty state USSR lost 27 million, including 16 million civilians, but you "owe us nothing". Nice delusion you have there.
> learn to take care of your problems by yourself now
Then we should just erase buttmad and stupid kids like you.

Australia is only recently colonised does someone really need to spell that out to you?

Lol I imagine all the kids throwing around "shithole" haven't been there recently. Particularly Moscow and Saint Petersburg but those weren't the only good cities.

I had a better time than in Germany not that Germany was a bad time, just that people were less open and there were Turks like mad.

I actually agree, Russia you need to start building things on this. There's so much potential but you just leave it to rot in ice.

Stop doing that!

Yes, we do. Fuck off.

Will do, thanks. Stay mad you fucking Kraut.

Stay away from north Germany aka Ankara. I've lived there complete shit hole.

G I B B

you don't need this much land

A fucking leaf

comfy af

I'll have it

>list
Literally every factory in Eastern Germany was raided, do you really know nothing about the history you're whining about here?
Also: government sanctioned looting, confiscation of private property, "taxes" and quite literally moving entire factories with all of their equipment to Russia. If you checked a factory in Russia during the 80s and 90s it tended to be filled with German machines from the fifties or forties.

>Cool story bro.
Cool argument, bro. You wanted war, you got it, now you want reparations after stealing from Germany for half a century? Keep crying bitch nigger.

>erase
I could die right now and Russia would still be a shithole for the next 100 years

Despite your disgusting stealing now you want even more, Jew/10

Kill yourself Italians, you would just give it to the refugees.

>seizing property of your own citizens to give it to the immigrants
Die.

Is there anything or anyone even over there?

With what money? They're one of the poorest nations in Europe.

If Moscow, saint Petersburg and especially "kaliningrad" are nice places for you then maybe America has to get relabeled as a second world country
I get it, you are one 64th Russian and that's very important to you, yank, but Russia won't suddenly get a better standard of living just because you really want it to

No. Is our clay.

>mad
Was what I said not entirely true?

You don't NEED to live.

Man I'm glad the jews won that war, they are much nicer people than the germans

>start building things on this
Like what?

One buttmad kraut festival. Literally toppest of keks.

Russians are white niggers.

t. actual nigger

You're not getting Kuril Island you fucking jap. It belongs to the Rodina.
>TFW Stalin didn't take Hokkaido

You realize that saying shit like that won't change any of the facts pointed out by the German in this thread, right?
And resorting to
>you mad
when you have nothing of substance to say in an argument for several posts is pretty pathetic

>inb4 I was only acting retarded
Yeah, sure. Stop blaming others for your failure, russia, you have all you need to be succesful, you're just too dumb to grasp it.

Welfare centers for refugees

what goes on here?

The east is super barren and the north is ice

Hopefully oil soon.

you sound upset

> Said german
> His fucking ancestors destroyed almost all historic centers of Eurpean russian Cities.

Fritz, just pay reparation for Jews and STFU.

> Gib clay
> Jap

Keked. You lost the war you first started. now enjoy the consequences.

Barren and non-whites

We weren't blaming anyone here, it's you assblasted krauts that started flinging shit at us for no reason. You will never get your lebensraum you cucks.

Deer herding.

Excellent bantering Germoney; you've gibbs me a case of the giggles.