Mike Pence booed at 'Hamilton'; addressing him, cast says it fears Trump team 'will not protect us'

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/mike-pence-booed-at-hamilton-addressing-him-cast-says-it-fears-trump-team-will-not-protect-us-063728742.html

Pence not only got booed but got a lecture on stage from the thespian performers. Why do liberals have no class?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/sarah-stites/2016/11/15/sorry-hollywood-you-can-thank-hamilton-electoral-college
youtu.be/_PZtcdXRUN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously the Casts's free speech was protected as it should be. They made their statement and over the next four to eight years they will be proven to be mere raving infants who laid ridiculous accusations to the face of the Vice President Elect. Infantism - literally on stage.

It's time that actors finally understood again that they are at the very bottom of the social ladder, as people whose only skill is to lie well. They're literally just a step away from being conmen.

What a classless piece of shit cast.

Suddenly their ticket sales start declining because people are sick of being libsplained at.

>next time white people have problems don't call them privileged racists and they might vote for your side

Well Trump won't have to protect them

they can all go back to their homelands

they are in the same class as dancing monkeys on the street

There's a reason anglos always hated the media/entertainment

checked

nice quads

>Fag zapper decides to give homos a shot
>Powers down for an evening
>First opportunity they get, the fags lecture him
>Mike The Electrocutioner preparing for FULL POWER

With stunts like these, and the riots on the west coast it seems like the left isn't even to engage in civil discourse anymore. They are all feelings and no facts, its really sad.

This.

I did stage plays.
The trick to acting is try to lie convincingly enough that the audience thinks your lines are your words.

Looks like the election sparked something.

In ancient Rome, "actor" was a codeword for "prostitute". We should remember it.

Theres a reason Romans considered actors the social level of prostitutes

>that pic

>literally the biggest producers and consumers of media/entertainment are anglo

Guess Pence just learned his lesson about how liberals actually are
Probably hated the gay fucking musical

"hated" is past tense

after the jews jewified America (1900s-1920s) we started the cult of (((celebrity worship))) created by Hollwood. We began to idolize people for doing the same thing as a monkey playing an accordion on the side of the road.

Pence is already out there looking for new victims.

this is pretty much what I was thinking. bunch of morons.

>decide to give an abo the benefit of the doubt
>he steals your generator

every time.

Serves him right for watching that historical revisionist shitpile

Their tickets are going anywhere but up. The crowd was booing the the shit out of pence

Hamilton
Where all the founding fathers are played by black people BUT KING GERORE IS A STILL A FUCKING WHITE MALE.
once again showing entertainment always makes the bad guys white. Anyone have the Sup Forums matrix?

And they'll also pat themselves on the back and say it was all due to this moment.

Wow, mike pence is a cunt.

Why would anyone go and watch this nigger show to begin with. Pence is being and idiot.

The audience is 100% rich liberals. No one else can get tickets.

Hamiltonians shove off, we Jacksonians now.

Fool. They booed at Pence, not the other way around.

They'll never understand that forcing politics down the throats of people who don't want to hear it is one of the reasons they lost. Good, FOUR MORE YEARS.

Wew lad

Trump team will not protect us
Nobody can fucking protect them from themselves.

I knew nothing about this show other than that "It's good" according to my friends.

As a lover of a good old stage show, it's really irritating to me that this wasn't just the same performance as any other night. Vice president or not, the guy was just a paying customer like anybody else. He paid to be entertained by entertainers. Their job was to entertain. Shouldn't they get reprimanded for doing something other than their job?

I saw Something Rotten earlier this year and it was terrific. There were offensive jokes everywhere making fun of every walk of life, and the show ended with a bow and nothing more.

Shows are supposed to end at the final bow. It's a tradition as old as time. The fact that these guys went against that is not only classless and rude, but it goes against the very fabric of a play in general.

I'd like to think they get some kind of scolding, but given that the producer of the show tweeted about his approval of their behavior, I guess nothing's going to happen.

I've never heard any of his music before, but I was planning to see Moana with a few friends next week, and I know he composed for that movie. It's going to be pretty tough not to think about all this while I watch.

Some representative from the show probably came and gave him free tickets and shit in the hopes they could do this exact thing. These assholes know there time is dwindling so they're getting as much spotlight before it's gone because none of them are going to do anything better after no one cares about their shitty play.

The best part is that Alexander Hamilton was a major proponent of the electoral college. LMAO

What theatre was this at? Is there any way we could email/call and raise hell. Maybe even get the faggy nigger fired?

Actors killed Lincoln.

What's so special about this play? Everybody's talking about it. Alexander Hamilton was a piece of shit and a failure does the play say that?

t. A. Burr

The lead of Hamilton is a gay, HIV+, latino actor who sings about the value of immigrants, civil rights, and strong government institutions.

1. go online
2. buy tickets

it's not that hard like $100-200

FPQuadPostBP

you are really stupid. Hamilton turned the national debt into the foundation of the federal bank. Without him, America would be a nation of yeoman farmers. His protectionism was essential for economic development

Hamilton was a huge supporter of the electoral college btw

newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/sarah-stites/2016/11/15/sorry-hollywood-you-can-thank-hamilton-electoral-college

You are now aware that reports are that he had left earlier and the feckless butthurt leftists were only speaking to themselves.

Romans hated them even more. Actors couldn't even testify in court.

I mean this is the type of shit that makes liberals lose elections
>interrupting a show to bring up political shit

I'm a bit disgusted

Good post, good digits. 14/88

Kek, Trump is blasting them on twitter for disrespecting Pence

Good, I hope they continue. The left alienating themselves from normal people with retarded behaviour will secure Trump's re-election.

I hope he got a refund.

When do we start killing these people though?

I want these uppity niggers fucking dead.

That why I voted for him, he doesn't take any shit. I expect politicians who try to impede him will be called out as well.

Imagine if at the end of a show, the lead turned to the audience and said, "Mr. Obama, please rethink your healthcare plan."

A warmonger like none other and a proponent of big government. John Adams's finest moment was telling him to fuck off.

youtu.be/_PZtcdXRUN4

Mike "Smoke a cock, eat a Glock" Pence: "Your way...it won't work."
Trump: *Nods slightly and stares into the distance, knowing what must be done now that tolerance is proven to run counter to MAGA*

my thoughts exactly

It's a show that really only elites, libears and "conservatives" both see. Tickets are crazy expensive and shows are sold out months in advance. It's so big with the elites because it just pats them on the back and tells them how good they really are. It all but neglects slavery and how the people the characters are based were people of their time, with their own flaws. But hey, George Washington is played by a black guy, so that's really all you need to say that your show is groundbreaking.

Boycott the show.

Trump's reply

Checking Twitter for #Hamilton sure is something. People get really defensive about being called out for disrespect.

It's gonna be a wild four years.

Libs have no idea how to keep their head down and do a job. They MUST virtue signal at every opportunity.

White people are definitely born on headstart mode. Whites that fail are literally not trying

Isn't this the one that's super pro nigger or something?

Im sure Trump will find a way to pay them back eventually also that play was stupid multicultural diversity garbage

Around blacks...

Why do repugnicunts have no class?

>hey gays, check our my hyperbolic false dichotomy

Why the fuck do you allow Libs to shit on Pence on twitter? Take over these hashtags with truth and evidence.

>Defending the federal bank

Cuck.

Hamilton was garbage. And people paid way too much to sit there and listen to a bullshit lecture because feefees were hurt. Very unprofessional.

Good post.

>Protect us

Kek. Always about them. Bunch of rich liberals.

You know at this point one should expect actors to be self aware. Their job is solely to entertain, why do they have the need to virtue signal about everything? You're not better than the clowns doing tricks for pennies on the streets

>niggers and women being entitled cunts
Look, it's fucking nothing!

>Man goes to a gay play.
>BAWWW HE WONT PROTECT US GAYS! HE MUST HATE US GAYS!
He may hate you now, its like blacks saying kill whites.

You fuckers are making good people racists, sexist, and homophobic with this shit but are to stupid to figure it out.

Good for you. Now you future VP will hate you more. I like it.

>Stage acting.

Literally the lowest of the low when it comes to acting. Filled with nothing but fags and high schoolers and a complete joke to the arts and people alike. Nothing more than a novilty for queers and high schoolers.

Broadway is a dying and dated art that now will die even faster and I feel no remorse.

T. a former stage actor. Film is where it's at both art and money wise.

>Going to a show about niggers stealing white culture

this

Obama would've apologized to the cast and then given them a billion dollars in the form of a grant

Right wing death squads when

And this shit right here is what lost them the election. Better double down!

any way to review this "performance"?

Why the hell do they need the government to protect them? From what do they need to be protected anyway?

Mike "give me tolt, I'll shock you with 100 volts"Pence is preparing his electric chair for these fuckers. He is too comfy he knows it's only a matter.of time

he's ready to jump start their hetero heart

>it's the President and Vice-Presidents job to "protect you"
Sums of the slave mentality of the modern American all too well. Can't believe these nigs have the gall to write a play about the founding fathers while apparently not having ever sat through a civics class.

>harassed by the cast
wasn't it the crowd that was booing?

Unless he was talking about the speech at the end, but as far as I can tell, wasn't offensive in the slightest

From the government-funded Right Wing Death Squads that are forming any day now.

>going to watch Niggerton

Jesus, if he keeps on Twittering about every little incident, we're in for an entertaining 4 years

Intrigued to see how long his MAGA online defence force is interested in defending him, tho

>Reasons a U2 cinder sucks dicks
Every time

Headline has bad grammar.

actors are fucking scum

>musicians
>architects
>painters/sculptors
>actors
>dancers

8 years kiddo

Hamilton was a warmongering dick that everyone hated, even his own party. Burr did the country a huge favor.

the kind of people who frequent theatre will approve of that display and it will probably increase ticket sales.

If they have an eye for business(unlikely for liberals) then the theatre group who did this should make a play out of this, stretching this short interaction with pence into an hour-long play with him as the main evil. The media would eat it up and people would be dying to see it.

Why would I write 8 years? 1 term is 4 years, and you know that very well.

I work in theatre (on the fundraising side), and of course everyone I work with raves about this show. And I'm convinced it's all virtue signaling, because the show is fucking awful.

And I love Miranda's other show, In the Heights - it's also liberal as all hell, but at least you can tell it came from the heart. Hamilton was obviously written when Miranda thought "what if we wuz founding fathers and shit?" So many of the songs are just boring, and Aaron Burr is the only compelling character (and even then only in the penultimate song). And somehow Miranda wants to paint Hamilton as some kind of hero of the people, when he is the definition of "the poor and immigrants are too stupid to be involved in our country."

If this exact same show had been performed with a white cast, it would have been panned and touted as a shining example of theatre'a irrelevance.

Its a hashtag now

dancers are above actors man

Liberals love anything that shits on American culture. The more revered it should be the more they like to shit on it and pretend this makes them Rebels of some kind.