How would you feel about cartoons based on indie games like Cuphead, Five Nights At Freddy's, Bendy & The Ink Machine...

How would you feel about cartoons based on indie games like Cuphead, Five Nights At Freddy's, Bendy & The Ink Machine, Undertale, etc and done in the old Fleischer style?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-16-02h58m33s496.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

>Bendy & The Ink Machine
What is this? My friend talks about how is four year old daughter loves this game a lot.

Criminally overrated "horror" game

Attached: IMG_6864.png (540x219, 63K)

I'll take Fleischer animation.
>FNAF
...Do I really want it that badly?

It's a puzzle horror game that's also done in old-style animation, and it's creepy as fuck. It's being made in an episodic manner, with three already out.

Attached: C-jps2lUwAAqQr-.jpg (1200x750, 213K)

Spooky Early Mickey Mouse Fleischer styled game.

Very much in the vein of games like Amnesia or Layers of Fear.

Find the puzzle pieces and fend off the spooky creatures made out of demon ink.

Its got an interesting idea but like Hello Neighbor which is popular with simple Youtubers it's just not well developed.

I do hope they improve with the next Episodes.

>puzzle
>horror
So, jump scares?

>creepy as fuck
>for 4 year olds
Yeah you're full of shit.

To a point. It does it better by actually having some decent lore of the people getting stuck in this hell as their boss went insane.

But yea it does Jump Scares.

the merchandise makes me a little sick. Like the actual game was just secondary to the merch sales.

Attached: unimpressed.gif (350x156, 1.78M)

Its why idiotic Let's players play that gets pushed in the YoutubeKids app like with Hello Neighbor.

Truth to that. It would be better as a short story honestly.

I'll never understand how anyone can get this angry about anything.

I called someone out for bullshit. The hell you going on about? Is it cause I said a curse word?

No anger from me. I just think the people that make videos about inserting those characters into their lives and other games to be some of the worst stuff on Youtube.

>Puzzle
Giving it the title of puzzle implies theres anything to figure out. Most of the puzzles equate to get these items poorly hidden in this two bedroom studio and walk over to the machine across the room top get to this other room where you find the other items and thats it

Half those posts were people reacting from learning of the game the first time.

I don't get the appeal of Hello Neighbor at all. That seems like the definition of twitch streamer bait.

What's Hello Neighbor?

I'm pissed because I want to like horror, but all it is these days is jump scares. People don't do anything else. Even shit that I do like for the moments that build nightmarish tension are still chock full of jump scares. Jump scares aren't scary, they are fucking annoying and they are always telegraphed. A child screaming in my ear isn't scary, and neither are jump scares.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-11-23h22m53s122.jpg (3840x2160, 1.15M)

a game where you are spying on an AI neighbor by going to his weird "Little monsters" tier Dahmer house and as you keep playing the AI gets progressively harder by countering your strategies

It has more than just jump scares that make is scary, you people really need to stop knee-jerk rezcting like Sup Forumsirgins at everything.

They fail so hard at emulating the style so why bother?

You are making a very unconvincing argument for this game. And your name calling makes you seem like someone overly personally involved in identifying with the game.

Oh boy another thread about garbage indie games on Sup Forums.

Look, I could be wrong. But I was fucking burned by FNAF and Outlast. I'm sick of it. I want a game that tries to be scary and has tension and atmosphere. Lore and story doesn't make up for having shitty annoying gameplay.

I can read creepypasta for lore and plot for free and without any annoyance.

Give Observer a try. It does have a part at the end where you have to avoid a monster that I'm not fond of, but otherwise it's one of the most unique horror games I've played, especially the visuals.

Attached: 2986567-box_obs.png (480x480, 344K)

Sorry, next thread will be about the superior AAA-company games made with true heart and soul like the Korra game by Platinum.

>someone overly personally involved in identifying with the game
Thinking that immediately dismissing something when you have no knowledge of it means I'm trying to identify with it? The fuck kind of logic is that?

Huh. The description certainly sounds good. And cyberpunk horror isn't something I can say I've seen before.

The fact that it's from the Layers of Fear guys has me a little worried though. Layers wasn't bad for the most part, but ultimately it was mainly a walking simulator. This talk of hacking people's brains isn't just an elaborate way of saying "open door to the next setpiece room", is it?

>tfw no PT ever

Yeah it mainly is a walking simulator, the augmented vision switching modes to explore is utilized pretty well though to where I felt it wouldn't work in any other format.

Is that fuckig loss in the background

You mother fucker...
I think it is

Five nights at freddies should have never had more than one game.

haha oh shit it is

SOMA has some nice existential horror, the monsters are the worst part of it though. You may want to check out the Siren series, that shit really fucked me up.

FNAF lends itself much more to horror than it does to Fleischer.
If FNAF was to get any Sup Forums material, it should be as an anthology comic where all the writers and artists have zero restrictions. That way nobody has to deal with the clusterfuck of a character that is the Australian child-murdering cyborg furfag alcoholic vampire millionaire.