US Jewish rights leader vows to register as Muslim if Trump establishes database on Muslims

A prominent Jewish rights leader has said he would register as a Muslim if Donald Trump sets up a Muslim database in the US.

Jonathan Greenblatt, director of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), which campaigns against anti-Semitism and other bigotry, said he would register as Muslim if the database is created because of “painful memories” from when Jews were “identified, registered and tagged”.

Speaking to AFP, Mr Greenblatt said: “The day they create a registry for Muslims is the day that I register as a Muslim because of my Jewish faith, because of my commitment to our core American values, because I want this country to be as great as it always has been.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jewish-muslim-registry-president-elect-rights-adl-anti-defamation-league-a7426341.html

Gas 'em twice

BOGO HOLO

Deport both arab mudslimes and their jewish cousins.

Fine. When shit hits the fan he can emigrate to Saudi Arabia with his new friends.

spicy

kikes will always ally themselves with our enemies

(((Greenblatt)))

>Trump gets elected.
>Even before he's in office he's managed to bring enemies together towards a greater goal .
Based Trump .

>painful memories
Cool so how old was this guy in ww2?

He watched Shindlers list. It's almost like being there.

why are jews such shit stirrers

Are this fucking Jews aware that Muhammad and early Muslims waged wars with them? Muhammad like to personally behead victims once he won the battle LOL

>extremely butthurt about gassings and ovens
>paid billions in reparations
>receive an entire country to do with as they please
>...
>first chance they get, jump right back into the ovens
kek

If Trump is the real deal he will ban this evil subversive groups just like Russia did.Soros was driven out of here.Enough already with SPLC and ADL telling people what is love and what is hate.

Muhammad had jewish ancestry

Д A
A

Gas the fucking jews already, Jesus titty fucking Christ.

>I would rather Putin tell me how to think

Well cyka fashisti v'ukraini :DDDD

yiddish filth

GODSPEED.

I REALLY FUCKING HOPE SO.

Also, why Poland, Denmark or Hungary didn't banned them? Or they did?

The one on the far left is a man right?

>all muslims accounted for
>now all jews as well

My, my, my, would you look at these two birds huddled up together on on the same spot, it'be a real shame if a certain president had a big, beautiful rock with him...

Like pottery

Reminder Pepe is a symbol of hate

Checked

Truly the greatest ally! Praise KEK!

trump is a real nazi or what yo
what is going on

I am touched. Never realized merchants would become our greatest ally.

Arabs should ally with Israel help integrate it with the rest of the region.

False. That was only once when Jews engaged in mutiny and allowed enemies into the city and betrayed the treaty they signed. Even then they were given choice to repent. They decided that they want to be tried according to their Jewish faith. In Judaism, punishment for betrayal and mutiny is death, so they embraced that fate voluntarily.

Go read a history book.

Judaiam abolished death penalty in the Talmud around 300 AD so No. But it doesn't really matter because Muhhamad is a literaturary character similar to King Arthur and either didn't exist or loosely based on some desert warlord that didn't do half of the things that are attributed to him.

Jews did 9/11

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD