youtube.com/watch?v=5xSk_WpT6SM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi I'm from Sup Forums

This

Let's meme this irl

Friendly bump this shit is hilarious.

It is but at the same time it's very fucking depressing, being redpilled is isolating as fuck. I just have no patience for normies anymore, their self obsession and lack of general global happenings. If it's not on TMZ or the Kardashians most people don't give a fuck. I'm even getting sick of my friends, my closest friends in life, because they are fucking lazy normie kike drones. Just more useful idiots for the kikes to use in their war on western culture.

Shit sucks man, knowledge is both a gift and a curse.

>pic related
Non kike version

The red pill is real

I like how your only two choices in life seem to be idiocracy or racist fucktard. Looks like you were doomed from the start user

This one is the best because the story behind it is literally almost true.

Lol you either know and are willfully ignorant or you refuse to believe in basic truths. You are obviously of the liberal faggot class who calls everything you disagree with racist, so you're just a waste of time.

That was seriously autistic, not gonna lie

So do you deny there is no Jewish reign on western civilization? Or that the Holocaust is at the very least extremely exaggerated?

Don't worry user. It will get a whole lot worse before long. Soon you will realise the only thing you can do is just try to save yourself... Let the globalists have the world user. Just let them torch it.

It will be fun to watch the normies not understand what is going on. We cannot save the world... We never could. Just let it burn. Have a beer and let it burn.

he's kind of right though
after you get over the whole "my life is a lie" thing it just becomes another problem in the world.

Well Sweden is obviously fucked, but things here in the US aren't quite as bad - especially with electing a Nationalist to the White House.

Yes it is

Best one yet

kys faggot
You won't be able with life anyway

This is the best.

Somewhat different results...

Lol don't you have a dune coon truck to get run over by Pierre?

>t. reddit pilled cuck

i got one

Snibbeti snab :DDD

Schnippen schnappen >:(

Best one yet.

that refugees welcome guy has something really menacing about him . . . its almost like hes trying as hard as possible to appear vulnerable to lure refugees into his country so he can murder them

this

That image is incredibly ironic in that Shatner and Nimoy are/were Jewish, but the irony was predictably ruined for me after watching that episode.

checked

unfortunately no, it's just an unbelievable faggot

Damn before pol guy is way more awsome. You go have fun getting disemboweled fighting all those world dominating jews tho

Idk if you're that isolated , Trump got elected president and that's a hue redpill even by normie standards,I think the media and the (()) are trying to demoralize you into thinking you're the only one thinking of this,try talking to friends and families in vague joking manner to probe them,only lefties yell their convictions to terrorize others

Is that real? Wtf happened to their face?

Heh, nothing personnell... untermensch

forgot to add, live successfully and others will be more inclined to listen to you,esp White people, if you're fat/skinhead/unemployed loser at life it's actually better to keep your convictions to yourself,I'm half convinced that b4 the altright movement,most extreme right were either controlled opposition or useful idiots hooligans put there to debase the whole nationalist anti judeo-bolshevik movement

Need one with this chick in it

youtube.com/watch?v=5xSk_WpT6SM

>white supremist

>extreme right
yeah, it's suppression->prison for independents and controlled gangs, no other way

probably fantasizes about all that brown cock up his ass tbqh,also probably pedo and he knows thatr's very accepted in MENA culture

I really just need new friends, going to have to go to church or other right wing activities (not even religious but fuck it). I just kinda realized very recently how cucked and beyond repair my "Friends" are - they are literally the enemy. I've been trying to subtly redpill them for months and nothing has worked, they reject it. I asked earlier if white pride was okay since we have all this black pride and brown pride stuff, they looked at me like I was hitler.

Sucks when you realize you have to move on and leave some willfully ignorant fucks behind. Oh well - life is too short to waste on people who opt to be bluepilled.

They're plastic-surgery addicted ultranarcissistic rich creeps, who somehow think they're fooling people with those comedy lips and chins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Yes. Jordan Peterson is my hero.

there is something repulsive about this guy, can't put my finger on it.
Hopefully the day of the rope is approaching for him

Is Nathaniel right?
I think he's correct but he sounds fishy and too crazy to me.

hi

I have a friend who is very left. He's vegan, engaged to a feminist, supports refugees, and is very vocal about his ideology. Before I took the pill, it didn't bother me, I didn't know enough about the world for it to bother me, I just thought his intentions were good and he was passionate in his beliefs and for that he had my respect.

From school he was like a brother to me, but now I can't fucking stand him. I'm a nationalist and he constantly goes on about how the far-right are Nazi, the more knowledge I aquire, the more I realize how little he actually knows and I hate to say it, but it's getting to the point that I'm about to write him off.

I guess what I'm saying is you're not alone in this. It's just a natural growing pain.

he looks like he's mocking Orthodoxy,which is something his people are known to do. That hat looks like a Marilin Manson stage prop

> its almost like hes trying as hard as possible to appear vulnerable to lure refugees into his country so he can be viciously buttfucked while choking on nigger cock every day of the week
FTFY

Thanks Ausbro, I mean I'm not killing myself over it, it sucks but I think I realized it would happen eventually long ago. I'll just have more time to work out and go to the range, etc. I'm kind of excited in a way, It will be interesting to make new friends at places like church and possibly some Trump/Local conservative events.

>simple landscape art
>final ultimate blitzkrieg

Kek. Who dis?

This was a great thread.

before Sup Forums:
>wow canadians are so nice and funny
after Sup Forums:
>goddamn these retarded fucking leafs

Only posting the after Sup Forums frame because I'm a lazy fuck

Praise kek

>Nuremberg
Kek