Booing counts as psychological warfare and isabel was clearly inspired by me in her weapon choice so yes i am...

>booing counts as psychological warfare and isabel was clearly inspired by me in her weapon choice so yes i am contributing and yes i do get experience points from this encounter and yes i am suing you isabel

Attached: 1521185085-Ch5Pg259.png (760x1159, 3.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paranatural.net/comic/chapter-4-page-71
paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-244
youtu.be/ZBvbNs7WSII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait what the fuck

We're probably going to go years without that ever getting explained

Inb4 "this scene would looks so much better in the old style"

Yeah

Yeah it really would. Still like the choreo in the first the panels.

*three

paranatural.net/comic/chapter-4-page-71

What are they so shocked about? Their heads have all been doing that for a while now.

Attached: 1521038810333.png (157x194, 31K)

>Paranatural in 2012-2014
>comfy clandestine paranormal club + Daily Bugle-ish shenanigans + maniac bullies
>spoofy yet fun and thrilling on its own, like how Hot Fuzz was
>gatekeeping muggle-borns being the actual MVPs using normal objects powered by actual natural forces
>hyped as hell

>Paranatural in 2018

Attached: 2018.png (395x309, 101K)

>booing counts as psychological warfare
Is there an actual in story reason I've missed why Ed, Isaac and Max are just stood around spectating? I know Ed and Isaac are n the outs with Isabel. But I didn't think they wanted he to get beaten up.

1: Everybody rushing in at once is a bad idea, seeing as friendly fire is a thing
2: Isabel pretty much said "I got this" when she said that he was full of it, implying that he isn't nearly as powerful as he thinks he is
3: Max doesn't really get into brawls and stuff if he can help it, plus he's injured pretty bad
4: Isaac probably is still in shock internally from when he nearly blew Spender's head off with that lightning shot
5: Ed's Ed.

What chapter of One Piece is this?

Is the warp thing just a Spender thing? Or a Mina spirit creation thing?

Actually got a laugh out of me

dimitri just weaponized wacky faces

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Attached: HandandWrist.jpg (540x400, 68K)

>Isabel bludgeoned by the nape / back of head
How long till she ded?

I see this comic posted on here all the time someone redpill me on this shit.

Max and Spender's shocked faces actually look pretty nice for modern Pnat.

It's called a donkey punch, she will be fine in a few minutes, but her anus immediately prolapsed in her pants there

Attached: 814131010988_anime-parasyte-the-maxim-collection-2-DVD-altc.jpg (960x540, 48K)

STOP WITH THE FUCKING FACES

It's shit. Don't read it.

So the white characters can make as many WAAACKY FACES as they want, but as soon as the black kid does it it's suddenly not okay? How the fuck did Zack get away with this?

>redpill me
The author apologized for making most of the main characters white and thin.

paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-244

Isaac is arguably the strongest of this lot with Max potentially being just as strong if the artist ever gets around to bringing up his beasty again.

This appears to be the longest chapter so far....

Ed has always been a background character. He's gotten like 10 pages in the last 3 years.

>This appears to be the longest chapter so far
>appears to be

Attached: 1482730090214.jpg (637x478, 76K)

He only needs 43 pages and this chapter is officially half of Paranatural. A story that's been going since 2011.

Hmm that can't be ri-

>checks

Holy fucking shit

What the fug?

Attached: Parasyte.jpg (690x764, 77K)

This was my first thought too and I don't usually make that complaint. Something about that Dmitri just doesn't look right in the current style

Isaac looks traumatized or something like he's really uncomfortable around Dmitri so that's his excuse. Ed may have not expected Isabel to suddenly attack but he should have been running in by now. I'm guessing in the next page Ed and Isabel will be in sync.

this guy kind of looks like stephen

Reminder that the only reason this chapter is still going is because that fucking PE coach interrupted Hijack's capture 2 years and 4 months ago.

Is it me, or did Hijack unboost his arm when he moved to strike Dimitri in the face? It looks like there weren't any veins on his hands when he did that.

I was reminded more of youtu.be/ZBvbNs7WSII

>arab blows his head open on /r9k/
>soon after hijack blows dimitri's head open on pnat
HOW DID ZACK GET AWAY WITH THIS

He went boneless on em

The dramatic effect of that gigantic pure white beam of lightning is really lost due to it blending in almost perfectly with the blank white fucking backgrounds that now make up the majority of just about every fucking page.

Attached: annoyed Rich Evans.jpg (647x697, 41K)

The first panel could have at least used a light to dark radial gradient since theyre in a dimly lit bathroom

Scrapdragon is really big, but that doesn't mean he's all that particularly strong.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: wrist-pain600.jpg (620x238, 18K)

>Paranatural: The Maximum

I never thought about it but I wonder if The Thing had any influence on Parasyte

Eightfold was pretty damn OP, and she was teeny tiny. And Scrapdragon's power is super limited vs spirits.

Really? Are you sure? Just sounds a bit absurd that one of the most influential scifi movies ever made might be an influence to modern works.

Don't be a smartass. You know what I meant.

Where is that pagecount pie chart user when you need em.

>appears
>appears
>appears
>appears
>appears

Attached: zack = hack.png (1200x800, 88K)

hi

So I guess it's like the opposite of the Ghost Train's power. Distort yourself instead of everything around you.

It's not just that. I know it's been like 6 years but remember what he did with the ball Hijack threw.

To me it looks like he rapidly switched to make it hit twice and deflect it . I would guess the WRWRWR also means he's vibrating, it happens to be in the current page too.

Attached: 1439556132-Ch5Pg56.png (787x1152, 846K)

Are you okay user?

Yeah at first I thought his hand was doing some kind of motion blur thing, but now I'm not so sure.

I wish I wasn't a brainlet and understood what happened here

based wristposter

No choice...!
>WRWRWR!! SMAK! PWING!
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet Dimitri's spirit in a few years and we'll get like 6 pages explaining its power.

Dimitri looks cute with that helmet.

I think so too.

>spirit in a few years and we'll get like 6 pages explaining its power.
You underestimate his power. I'm pretty sure by next year every page will just be two panels. One of which will be taken up by a closeup view of someone's face spazzing out.

>never noticed suzy was snapping a picture until just now

wonder how that'll come into play

Isn't this web comic shit now? I keep hearing about a dodgeball arc being the start of the down-slide.

Yes and yes.

>dodgeball arc
Oh mate we're still in that. This chapter will still be going during the sun's white dwarf phase.

What a shame, the first three chapters were great, especially the first two.

Also isn't Zack's hand fucked up which leads to a lot of delays?

Looks like he's about to win the Steps of Knowledge for the Orange Iguanas.

His wrist is made of crushed glass, hence the wristposting.

Attached: 1503689168604.png (300x300, 110K)

Hey Zack, wacky faces lose their impact when you use them all the time. Max and Spender's faces are meant to be absurdly over the top, but neither come remotely close to Max's face on the last page.

Attached: 1521038810333_1.jpg (156x181, 11K)

Feel bad for him. Isn't the update schedule twice a week? Why doesn't he dial it back and just work on a buffer if he has extra time?

Why Zack does and doesn't do things is a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

Attached: wejustdontknow.gif (250x251, 999K)

He cant really take a break because at all the cons he goes to he has to draw stuff at his booth and he cant take a break from going to cons

To be honest half the time I'm pretty sure "Ow my wrist!" Is code for "I really can't be bothered to start drawing at the last moment today. But I'm completely dependent on Patreon so I can't end this bloated behemoth of a comic that I no longer have any enthusiasm for. Better claim I'm disabled."

>and he cant take a break from going to cons
Why not? He quit his day job?

>He quit his day job?
He had one?

I think so, he does move across the country every few months just to be near cons

I figured that has to be the case at least once.

Is it the case most of the time though? I try to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

Why does this look like shit?

nuParanatural in a nutshell

Attached: b1.jpg (797x1243, 565K)

Attached: b2.jpg (808x1112, 446K)

Attached: b3.jpg (822x1891, 993K)

Wristposting is an art

Attached: 1444365579129.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

At some point. Maybe he has one now and we don't know.

Also at some point he was going to film school.

Man Lucifer was right. These kids can't even properly beat meme brain man, how are they going to fare against the horrible villains who might appear in 8 years or so?