Is there any chance for Gotham Academy characters to return?

Is there any chance for Gotham Academy characters to return?

Attached: 1500131450374.jpg (293x833, 85K)

Yes, but they'll suffer a fate worse than any d-list character, they'll have a single mini series every 5-10 years and it will have shit talent on the book

Can't we just get a DC Ink series?

Comic became too much shit

I'm surprised that's not already been announced, it's the perfect platform for it, an OGN because the floppies don't sell and the YA is the target market for it, I guess they want to go with safer books like Harley and Teen Titans before doing something like Gotham Academy or Prez

Maps x Damien ots

Of course! Geoff Johns will have them brutally killed/raped/both in a shitty event to make one of his godawful OCs look intimidating.

Attached: ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Fight it out with the Ravenfags.

Maps is for lewds.

Delet.

Geoff Johns never wrote a rape story.

Yes, they will be part of the new Super-Sons story along with Nobody and Len Durga

Hopefully. And if Cloonan writes any more Bat-stuff I think they're a shoe in.

This guy gets it.

Attached: GOTH_AC_SS_Cv11.jpg (669x1028, 253K)

Bleez, but she might be the only one. He generally doesn't dabble in it.

GA was already marketed toward that crowd and did well in libraries. It's likely just scheduling or they don't think it would make as much which is why they went for the "Bruce in HS" shit instead.

It lost its charm after Cloonan stopped scripting, so I guess I don't desperately need them to come back tbqh.

>It lost its charm after Cloonan stopped scripting

Yeah, losing both Kerchl on art and Cloonan on writing really hurt it.

>it's student exchange program episode
Can be cool.

I haven't read second semester yet.
Is it that bad?

But that might distract from the four different "Batman in high school" books.

Well, Bruce was expelled from GA at some point, so prequel arc when?

Its not bad, its just ok and never really rises above that outside a few moments. The mysteries are less engaging, the character's 'voices' become far less distinct and there is little atmosphere. Unfortunately it just never reaches the heights of the first 12 issues.