Assange Interview

Here is the now famous Assange interview with RT.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Many here are claiming it is highly edited or perhaps entirely CGI.

What do you guys think?

Bump

RT is sketch as fuck, what are people stupid?

nigga he dead

russians be lyin all the time that just be how they be

russians confirm that you guys lie all the fucking time

for real, you lie so much you won't even come in here and admit you lie a lot.

your news has fake ass shit. we are gonna have to get rid of you guys somehow, eventually. I hope your realize that.

nigga, you be trippin.

Fo real though. This shit is weird, threads even keep getting deleted.

I keep rewatching the video, watching their faces closely and they just don't look real at all. I am getting more convinced that it is actually all CGI. Scary times.

Anyone else. Or have I actually overdosed on red-pills and gone to shitposting heaven?

>unironically nigger talking

wew lad

bump again. come on goyim, this is important

That video is edited as hell. First edit appears on 1:50 look at his chest instantly inflating. Second edit appears on 15:00 where his left eye is distorted and his hand. Sorry to say but he's either in custody and alive, or dead. So that makes wikileaks compromised at this point.

You should look for psychological help. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we all need someone to guide us from our delusions from time to time.

You should look for a non banana republic to live in. It's nothing to be ashamed of, we all need somewhere to live that's not a mulatto infested hellhole.

Can I live in abbo-land? Shit, I'm even working remotely for an Australian company.

since his appearance fair few years back, people were saying he is a plant by the dark powers/killuminati/reptiles/((())) whoever the fuck they are, and they feed him info when they deem it is needed.

Something is not right with that guy.

So why care about it.

It's that an official gov. shit?:

Yes it was a real and ongoing campaign financed by our government. The ads appeared in various third world countries all over the world, like Brazil. I am surprised you didn't seem them on a billboard in your favela.

can i come? aussie sounds p comfy desu

I don't think they would display this type of shit here. I live in São Paulo, billboards are forbidden here. Poor-fags in Brazil are actually quite fun to hangout with m8, you should try sometime. Never been to an actual favela tho, and probably never will.

Anyway, I don't think that campaign was so successful considering how many Brazilians live in Australia. I know dozens myself.

Real interview,

DEFINITELY filmed before 10/16/16.

The only thing edited is the very first question asked.

Yes, hopefully we will establish an anglosphere free movement deal sometime in the future, once we sort out the diversity problem.

I asked this question yesterday, and I'm going to ask it again - why don't one of you worthless fucking faggots call the Ecuadorian Embassy and ask to speak with Assange. record the conversation on Vocaroo and post it to Sup Forums

if they sound spooked or confused and give some bullshit excuse, then you know something is up. it might not be definitive evidence but it's one more piece of the puzzle.

I prefer my women without cocks

NO

Ok, so you like'm after the sex change surgery

>Assange proves corruption in US OF FREEDOM A
>Trump has not made one statement

Trump is working for ((them))
Rednecks were duped into voting for a kike stooge.

No shit it was published on the 5th of november

>OOGA BOOGA
the fuck is going on here?

this

That

>Many here are claiming it is highly edited or perhaps entirely CGI
It's quite cheaper to kill the guy and come out, or even fake his death instead of making an elaborate clusterfuck of a plot to catch a few leakers.

Someone post the gif

'hello, i would like to speak with mr assange please, i am a professional shitposter.'