SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Attached: b538f2b1678115f3f709551add1f5ef9fce04f41-Korra-Mako-Kiss-The-Legend-of-Korra.jpg (620x347, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lthpiHT7ggA
youtube.com/watch?v=TTXhxFvu4I4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEAL WITH IT

Fuck Nickelodeon & Tumblr.

all three people in that relationship drama shitfest were at fault at some point. The only innocent one was Bolin. Korra had no obligation as she assumed he was merely a good funny friend, however Mako knew Bolin had the hots for Korra and wanted to ask her out, and yet did that kiss. He was the most fucked up one of them all.

>Create a character and name him after the late Mako Iwamatsu
>Turn this character into a piece of shit and also has both his ex girlfriends date each other
I always found that extremely disrespectful and it still pisses me off to this day.
It's like with Frozen, when they named the villain after Hans Christian Anderson, the fucking writer of the original story.

Just because Bolin wanted to date Korra doesn't mean Mako's feelings aren't valid. You don't get "dibs" on people.

youtube.com/watch?v=lthpiHT7ggA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 08.47.52.png (842x555, 375K)

>virgin
>slut
Okay pal

Attached: 1508825792018.jpg (900x1170, 116K)

Most of Sup Forums are virgins but they are also sluts

>implying she didn't take mad white lotus dick for over a decade in the water tribe

We know that mako was the first one.

Thanks for telling me that user
I hate frozen now

>Bolinfags still mad 6 years later even though Makorra didn't happen either

>“It’s a tough decision. The slut in me wants to be with Asami, but the smart and sensible guy in me should probably go for Korra. But Asami is still really hot.”

youtube.com/watch?v=TTXhxFvu4I4

You'd be a slut too if you were attractive and confident.

She kissed him and Bolin sees them right when it happens. Mako had no time.

I still can't believe people are hating on Mako for this. If anything he was too passive. Korra was the one that kept coming onto him even when he was with Asami.

Attached: 1389969302492.jpg (1011x598, 316K)

I love how shitty Korra and Asami were to each other because they wanted Mako for two seasons, only to be forced together in the end. Korrasami truly is garbage.

The signs were there user. Korrasami was endgame all along

Slut or lesbian, which one you prefer Sup Forums?

lesbian sluts

get the fuck over it

You don't say.

Attached: 4c90a93f3d.jpg (1272x900, 579K)

>Not going for the chill babe who is rich as fuck and really likes you
>Going for the hothead bitch who keeps fucking everything up and lashes out

The main thing Korra has going is that she is the Avatar. Unfortunately being the Avatar doesn't mean you have mad dosh.