Biden memes

are they leftist counter-meme warfare

Other urls found in this thread:

wordhippo.com/what-is/the-plural-of/crisis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/4q8z4t/forced_racial_diversity_on_bf1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>picture of that servant Mexican in the background

that's the only reason why the elites want all those beaners in this country. Cheap labor.

Its actually an insult to call that trash as memes.

SAGED.

Look! I meme'd! hehehe

Hahaha

>no black hand

why do normies suck at memes

The left are terrible at making memes.

Biden meme is the most forced meme I can remember

They certainly lack some kind of... magic touch.

praise kek

Are you thinking what I'm thinking B1?

They're not funny. Just let that shit die. Cancer.

i don't get it Biden likes Trump flavored coffee?

Imported from Kenya

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO 1 UPVOTE FROM ME

Old drunk uncle Joe has dementia. Really bad.
That's why he didn't run for pres.

Don't want to offend anyone so every "meme" they make needs to be so bland as to not offend people on Facebook

Unless my trained mind is missing something, this appears to not actually be propaganda of any real effect. It merely gives a light hearted chuckle, has no actual message.. besides maybe softening your hearts to a man who openly promoted white genocide, and another man who forced black welfare recipients into high end white neighborhoods, paying upwards of 10x the rent a normal place would pay, just so that black people would be living next to white people, in every town and area in the country.

Thats genocide.

Maybe the people who dont realize that will feel a slight bit more amiable towards these 2, but personally, it just comes off as a light hearted joke with no real effect. Ha ha, Biden likes Obama better. Its broken down to a childish level, for the humor.

Hard to put a label on it that sums it up, almost sillyness, but that doesnt cover it.

Anyways, this is the type of thing niggers make, not jews.

No. They are the usual colour inside the lines brand of humour that never confront or challenge. They, at best, reaffirm already held leftist views. Our memes are more potent, more virulent, more geared to shock and subvert. Notice that leftist memes do not evolve, they merely repeat and proliferate, while our memes are siezed upon, replicated, updated, altered, conflated and propagated. This is indicative of the current leftist mindset - entrenched and resistant to change. This is why on the field of cultural warfare the new right, be they libertarian or nationalist, are heading towards an inexorable victory. The enemy has a near impregnable bastion, but we have the momentum, the speed and at long last the ability to isolate and destroy their communication channels. The MSM is dying, and the left lacks the adaptability to challenge us on our own territory.

> Obama: What did you say?
> Biden: I told him I like my coffee just like the best president ever -- weak and imported from Kenya.

It's propaganda to make you think that these people could not do the terrible shit that they did do .

he did run once in 80s and had to fuck off due to plagiarizing speeches.

At least he got this and that ukraine gas job for his son, he done well for himself.

cringed

That might be the intention but I dont see it working that well.

Maybe they have resorted to a very soft touch, since the other bullshit is just making more people like Trump.

Is this supposed to be funny, or is it intentionally unfunny? Like irony?

>Being this edgy

Were trying to break it down and understand the motivations/intended effect, feel free to read the thread.

Maybe they will be summoning their own meme magic that will parallel kek

Says the person on pol and not a normie

Solid 8/10

The Onion did it better

>w-we can meme too

I think we can see by the results of the election that "RACIST!" and "WHITE PEOPLE R EBIL" doesnt work anymore, even on 25% of blacks.

maybe its to plant seeds for anti trump in kids?

the left likes to reimagine scenes from the office using obama and biden as props. if theres any important news they'll hear about it on the daily show or social media

Pic related. 1k people from each state, Clinton below 20%

yeah, they don't even have any cuck references in there, wtf I can't even

I told him I like my coffee how I like my slaves. Black and whipped.

Its an empty meme which doesnt convey a strong message. Someone saw the fistbump picture and spent 30 seconds thinking up how it could be portrayed humorously with the addition of text.

I doubt there was much more thought involved.

There still people out there that are clinging onto the PC culture like it is there only hope. These memes just help them attempt to heard the last few sheep back into the pin before they run for freedom. Propaganda-lite is still propaganda.

whats wrong with gamer gate? do you want video games to catering to trannies?

it's damage control

This "meme" is so low energy... sad!

>"Donald just asked me how I like my coffee"

>implying that Donald gives a fuck how PedoJoe like his coffee

>counter-meme warfare

Once again, Biden will be older than Reagan was when he LEFT OFFICE, the next time he's even eligible to run.

There's no fucking chance they try to unseat Trump with a guy who will be 78 at the time. Remember when they did "heartbeat away from the presidency" with McCain?

We should make our own Biden memes with subtle redpills, and slip them in dumps on 9gag, reddit, imgur, facebook etc.

it's actually a 'joke', look it up in a dictionary

>subservient/passive/eager-to-please white guy is eager to please
>easy going, "chilled" nigger is chilled and humble in spite of all this cocksucking
geez i wonder what the point is
also
>i like my coffee how i like the best pres ever
is quite alike to
>i like my coffee how i like my men
for a reason.

blatantly obvious that its a forced meme, its poping up on reddit too... you can see in podesta mails how hillary started her campaign 2 weeks after she lost to obama.. they are continuing full force but the people lost momentum and are passive again now after the election. they are building biden up, looks like he will be one of the main players in the comming years

We trolled Biden with Trump shirts few months ago and now Dahnald actually won.

Because Facebook is the equivalent of bland, barely edible gruel when it comes to information. Normies are merely making memes in its reflection.

Maybe youre onto something. "Moral" support for leftists who are questioning if they should really remain being left.

its kinda stupid. It might be both black and white.

Last attempt at making Obama memorable before he gets evicted and all that's left of him is a failed healthcare system and being black.

Based Goebbels

Yea, its just a joke, and this is just a video game.

Have my most precious rare Goebbels, at sea, with a glorious smile on his face.

FAGGOT KEK NIGGER GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To me, this picture represents everything that Id like to see. I think a lot of us can identify with pic related, or have been able to at times.

To see Goebbels so cheerful and enjoying life, in his uniform, actually makes my eyes well up a bit.

these are the meme equivalent of 'Porch Pals'

more Lemonade, Joe?

rawrxd fags lovem though because memes and popculture. theyre actively slurping this shit up rn

Biden memes are like normies re-invented EFG.

crisis*

wordhippo.com/what-is/the-plural-of/crisis.html

What is he thinking?

God there's just no effort put into these. White space above the image.

Babies first memes

this language is hard

>this is why you lost , ya fucking dick head
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

What are you on about

meant for god damn i need some rest

keeeeeeeek

Guys please feel free to contribute or help distrubute

I don't know much about games, but this is fascinating. Do you have any more information on this type of thing in games? I found this: reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/4q8z4t/forced_racial_diversity_on_bf1/

nice meme

Holy shit kek'd hard.

He likes his coffee Rich, tasteful and independently grown, just like POTUS45?

I like how that has her prisoner ID in the corner.

digits confirm. kek is not pleased with them

>leftists desperately fielding shitting memes trying to make people like Biden popular

Sad honestly lol. The only genuine biden memes are where is portrayed as a sick pedo.

So? Noone on board with counter memeing this?

Mafia 3: White Genocide simulator
Watchnogs 2: Never Trump edition
Battlefield 1: Revisionist History