Will Magnus Carlsen save Western civilization?

Will Magnus Carlsen save Western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/sport/201608301044778475-norway-magnus-carlsen-donald-trump/
youtu.be/wOJMbMWY-0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

autism will prevail

No. He's incapable of winning

but he's #1.... everywhere... of all time...?????

>6 draws in a row.
no

when you're already #1 you only need to draw

>Drawsen

Legit genius - all reports a good human. Outstanding chess player. Tiger Woods level. His biggest risk is going to be getting jaded and fucking hot Norwegian women until he doesn't care about chess anymore.

Karjakian being toyed with right now.

Robbie Rotten could beat him.

Being good at chess is useless unless you can apply your skill elsewhere.

Says the guy who is good neither at chess or elsewhere.

Not if he continues playing mere 2d chess.

If my name was Magnus I would probably best in the world at something, you just have to be with such a name

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

carlsen is playing football and banging hotties while karjakian is busy being an awkward nerd

the father said "it would explain why he´s so happy all the time lately"

he likes Trump

Am I witnessing Norwegian shitposting?

Yes he supported Trump in an interview, no joke, also said that he keeps his own political views quiet because they would be too controversial in politically correct Norway

sputniknews.com/sport/201608301044778475-norway-magnus-carlsen-donald-trump/

football, not handegg

Norway is king of shitposting and Rakfisk. It is a heady pairing.

Chess is a game for jews.

I can guarantee someone with his IQ believes:

> Kikes need to be gassed
> Holocaust is a lie
> Race mixing and mass migration of refugees is cancer
> Women shouldn't be allowed to vote
> Whites are to thank for basically everything in the world.

Fucking your mum is a game for Jews too, but you still visit her amirite?

I mean, he would have a reason to believe that because white men like him made all of modern world. It's a different thing when a Sup Forums autists jerking off to traps 24/7 and weighing 400 pounds, believes that

Just like Bob Fisher

>mfw the only good italian player was bought by the ameriburgers

goddammit

The truth is the truth Serb, regardless of who is believing it. The LARPing autists on this board who take pride just for being white are a disgrace to the white race, and they know it well.

Caruana is a sexxy beast. You can claim him.

Godspeed, Magnus.

As soon as he clubs that sabre toothed tiger that keeps stalking his cave
More like Cro Magnus

>hangs out with Rothschild and Kissinger
>savior of anything
LMAO

yfw Putin will never congratulate you and shake your hand

forever a draw

He was advised against meeting Putin and they wanted him to boycott the whole thing. He didn't give a fuck.

The meme that being good at chess correlates into intelligence needs to die. The guy is an obvious savant, nothing more nothing less. Smart people do enjoy chess but they don't dedicate their lives to something so meaningless.

Is that why Jewish men, who have the highest IQ of any ethnic group and are real life chess players, have dominated the game?

"Correlates to intelligence"? The intelligence required for chess is a form of intelligence in itself. It doesn't mean the person is good at math or another field that requires full devotion in order to excel.

Chess is analogous to many other forms of real life games and problem solving. But in order to become great at chess, you have to devote your life to it.

If Magnus instead devoted his life to strategy or tactics, I'm sure he would excel at that too.

No. He got cucked by an out of touch Anand

Magnus has an estimated IQ in the 180's

he cucks the jews in their own national sport and is norwegian. of course he will save us.

chess is just like vidya of old times

complete waste of time

This makes me wish he studied math instead so we would have another abel. Too bad

Have anyone seen the movie about him? Is it good?

((Reforms)) in the school system in Norway have made sure anyone who stands out by being gifted are discouraged and almost shunned. It is common in Norway that gifted people are so bored and unstimulated with school that they become apathetic neets.

I believe that was the case with Magnus too, but he had his hobby he could focus on.

Karjakin has been married twice and has a son.

How highly autistic is he?

All the best chess players are.

He takes the top spot of my favorite players desu
Would Magnus beat Kasparov during Kapsarov's younger years?

Kasparov hates Trump, Putin, and loves globalism

Fischer on the other hand...
youtu.be/wOJMbMWY-0c