Detroit pt.2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtgnQ3XXkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dhby06LaBeQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
ebay.com/p/Black-Rednecks-and-White-Liberals-by-Thomas-Sowell-2005-Hardcover/43932171?_trksid=p2047675.m4096
youtube.com/watch?v=oGUi7ezxcTk
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comments from the video before it they were disabled

She is the head sales at Guess

>The presenter in the video

>Nigger hastags

Is that guy Deray?

>wypipo
fucking hell, give them another decade and they will literally be speaking another language

Why are Americans so obsessed with race, especially the ones with non-European roots? Why does US society seem to encourage these identity based policies and convictions, rather than just being American and equality of rights for Americans?

I don't get it...

a mysterious force

WE WUZ CHANGZ

>white asian

>white asian

Kikes in universities wanted to pander to affirmative action niggers so they made up 'African American studies'

>Queer Ummah
wtf..

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race, especially the ones with non-European roots?
It's biological, everyone wants to stay with their family, and your ethnicity is an extenstion of your family. Animals of different species don't live together in nature, they try to kill each other.

Why does US society seem to encourage these identity based policies and convictions, rather than just being American and equality of rights for Americans?

>Why does US society seem to encourage these identity based policies and convictions, rather than just being American and equality of rights for Americans?
They do, but the people react biologically insteadd of politically, no matter how many times you tell a bear to live with a seal, they are going to have conflict.

Its hard for you to understand, as you live in a homogeneous country. If you are divided, you are conflicted, and more division leads to more conflicts, hence to the recent trump protests.

I predict a civil war in the US future.

Divide and conquer.

It's natural. They are not the same species and we shouldn't live together. It would be best, for us and them, to just send them back to africa and let them devolve back into monkeys.

>It's biological, everyone wants to stay with their family, and your ethnicity is an extenstion of your family. Animals of different species don't live together in nature, they try to kill each other.

But by and large their ethnicities are AMERICAN. They can hyphen all they fucking want with their meme tier African-Amerian, Irish-American etc etc, but that doesn't change the fact that they're all Americans to the umpteenth generation that have never seen Africa or Ireland and don't know the first thing about being African or Irish...

This becomes most painfully obvious by the way African Americans idenfity with America, and project typical African-American memes onto him, even though he's NOT actually an African American... He's an American, raised by a white women in a highly elitist environment, while his legit African father mostly lived in Africa, and was FROM Africa. He's not a descendent of slaves, he hasn't suffered under Jim Crow, his ancestors didn't build Washington or slaved away in the plantations, and all the watermelon, hood, thug and REAL KNICCA memes they project on him have FUCK ALL to do with his background and ethinicity.

I don't get why Americans like to perpetuate memes rather than face reality...

>idenfity with America

I don't know what happened there. I meant Obama.

>mfw niggers are trying to culturally appropriate the science community.

>i have no face for this

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race

They have a very large number of racial demographic differences under one country and those different races produce different cultures for themselves.

Obviously these subcultures all trying to exist under one flag are clashing dramatically and have done for the last century.

Blacks don't want to be like white european americans, whites don't want to be like hispanics, hispanics don't want to be like whites and all that's understandable. The problem is they want to act differently and live by different values in a nation created and mostly populated by whites.

There's no mystery here, it's obvious to any race realist that until these demographic changes are addressed, until hispanics and blacks go off and make their own ethnostate somewhere, America will always have violent racial clashes.

>white asian
Trump is making anime real already

Niggers cant be racist.

Or murderers.

Or bike thieves.

Or rapists.

Not because they don't do these things, but because other niggers in power have defined niggers out of the crimes.

Sad.

>implying it isn't race rather than culture

The US just has a fucked up culture, especially in certain minority groups... There's scarcely a group in the WORLD that's more self-destructive than African Americans, and they pretent like it's all legit African-Culture that they kept, even though most of the things dragging them down (single parenthood, poverty, joblessness) only came around in the 60s... African Americans literally seemed to do better during segregation than they are now. Harlem was safer in the 50s than it is now, and there are countless examples of that happening.

I was a carefree and happy moderate up until recently.

These fucking chimps, their irritating slang, their obsession with oppression, their gib me dat attitude, their disgusting double standards and the fact that they contribute nothing to society have driven me to being as extremely anti-black as a person can be.

Fuck them. Round them up and send them back to their homeland.
Let them be kangz of that shitheap of a continent forever for all I care.

>But by and large their ethnicities are AMERICAN. They can hyphen all they fucking want with their meme tier African-Amerian, Irish-American etc etc, but that doesn't change the fact that they're all Americans to the umpteenth generation that have never seen Africa or Ireland and don't know the first thing about being African or Irish...
You do not get it. If you and your wife go to japan and raise your child there, is your child japanese? No, you have to distinguish ethnicity and nationality, and we are talking about ethnicity.
"American" is just something made up, it does not reflect on your true identity (DNA etc). Hence the ethnic conflicts in the US.

>This becomes most painfully obvious by the way African Americans idenfity with America, and project typical African-American memes onto him, even though he's NOT actually an African American... He's an American, raised by a white women in a highly elitist environment, while his legit African father mostly lived in Africa, and was FROM Africa. He's not a descendent of slaves, he hasn't suffered under Jim Crow, his ancestors didn't build Washington or slaved away in the plantations, and all the watermelon, hood, thug and REAL KNICCA memes they project on him have FUCK ALL to do with his background and ethinicity.

>while his legit African father mostly lived in Africa, and was FROM Africa.
you said it your self, he has african genetics, so he identifies with african people, and the history of the african people. His people were opressed in past history, so he Identifies himself with that, and belive he is being opressed today.

>I don't get why Americans like to perpetuate memes rather than face reality...
its more that you dont understand the situatin.
There is no such thing as a "biological" or ethnic american, american is only your national identity and has nothing to do with your biological construct.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the dindu negresses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

>we own slang and dancing

God damn I fucking hate niggers.

Why there is a white fan in the middle?

Where'd you get that picture bro? Is there an article or video for it?

>You do not get it. If you and your wife go to japan and raise your child there, is your child japanese? No, you have to distinguish ethnicity and nationality, and we are talking about ethnicity.

My child, probably not.. But my grandchild's grandchildren surely won't be Dutch anymore.. Japs might not accept them as Japs, which is fine. I'm not expecting Native Americans to see Europeans and Africans as natives too.. However, there's no denying that people that have lived in the US for generations are NOT Irish/African/Dutch/Japanese/Whatever. They're Americans, and they'd do well to realise that and move the fuck on.

>"American" is just something made up, it does not reflect on your true identity (DNA etc). Hence the ethnic conflicts in the US.

Being 'American' after living in America for generations on end is a much more real thing than being 'Irish' or 'African' when not even your fucking grandparents were born in Ireland or Africa...

>you said it your self, he has african genetics, so he identifies with african people, and the history of the african people. His people were opressed in past history, so he Identifies himself with that, and belive he is being opressed today.

But he wasn't oppressed, you fucking imbecile. He was raised in a very 'privileged' way, as SJWs like to put it.. He might identify with African people from Africa, but like I said earlier: He was literally NO connection to African Americans... He's got fuck all to do with Jim Crow, Slavery, Collared greens and fried chicken. It's an entirely different culture.

>There is no such thing as a "biological" or ethnic american, american is only your national identity and has nothing to do with your biological construct.

Biology has very little to do with it anyway. It's cultural.. Like how biologically Swedes, Danes and Dutch are all very similar, yet Swedes are by far the most cucked due to cultural reasons.

>shaqueeenaaaa
>cox
Kek

>The US just has a fucked up culture

What a cop-out. Care to explain why blacks are useless no matter what country they're in then?

Always more criminal, more violent and less productive than any other race they find themselves besides.

Same here. I will attend a purge asap.

>Cox
>Cocks

Holy fuck that was pure cancer.

>that shitheap of a continent
Funny thing is africa has always been one of the most resource rich, fertile continents on the planet, hence the rush to africa in the age of colonialism, yet african blacks could never do much with their good land.

>What a cop-out. Care to explain why blacks are useless no matter what country they're in then?

Care to explain why American blacks are by far the worst in the world? British blacks aren't as bad as African Americans, are they? Sure, they're worst than the national average.. But not even in the same ballpark as Camden NJ type kniccas.

>Always more criminal, more violent and less productive than any other race they find themselves besides.

Yet not always in the same degrees.. There are distinct differences between Carribean-Africans, African Americans and African-Africans.. There are literal African countries that have lower murder rates than the US at large, never even mind majority black US areas.

US culture, and ESPECIALLY us Southern culture is what fucks Americans... Why do you think white southerners scored lower than black northerners on IQ tests in the US when they were drafted for the world wars? Biology? No. Southern culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_m5-xBy0Q

>There are literal African countries that have lower murder rates than the US
Probably because the murder rates aren't recorded

>in a career that I love that and
>that I love that and

Sheeeeiiiit

Their parents have indoctrinated them with hate.
When I hear black americans talk they remind me of the old boer in this country. Everything becomes about race because they were indoctrinated by their parents and later brainwashed by the military.

Everything is race all the time, go to any youtube video about south africa. Go to any asinine meaningless article from a south african outlet and you will see people arguing about race. Its quite sad really

>Probably because the murder rates aren't recorded

White murder rates in the US tend to be quite a bit higher than European murder rates in general, never even mind majority Native-European areas.. Culture m8. Culture is important.

>Why do you think white southerners scored lower than black northerners on IQ tests in the US when they were drafted for the world wars? Biology? No. Southern culture.

You can take the nigger out the jungle but you cant take the jungle out of the nigger.

Why are all these huge KHANGZ unable to get their opinion across without using the inventions and technology of white people?

>Yet not always in the same degrees

So? They are consistently shown to be at the bottom of the barrel of a society along racial lines far more fucking consistently than any other factor can show.

I'll agree that the most violent, criminal blacks in somalia are probably way more violent and criminal than the blacks living in London, but they'll both have the tendency to fall to the bottom of a cultural pecking order no matter where they are if they have to compete with other racial demographics.

They are ALWAYS at the bottom, that's RACE, genes, not culture playing into it more than anything.

That's the feeling I get when I hear people like that talk, whether it be the black Saffer idiots that want to 'decolonise' universities, and call for the acceptance of 'witchcraft' in science, or the African Americans that claim they wuz kingz an queenz and that slavery is the reason for the black family failing, even though it hasn't been since the start of the welfare state in the US that the black family has disintergrated.. During slavery and segregation, MOST black families had 2 parents, and most single mothers were widows, rather than teenagers.
>related

youtube.com/watch?v=Dhby06LaBeQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals

>Islam &

There is no such thing

see

>So? They are consistently shown to be at the bottom of the barrel of a society along racial lines far more fucking consistently than any other factor can show.

By that reasoning, it's really the Eternal American that is the inferior beast, regardless of his skin color.

>I'll agree that the most violent, criminal blacks in somalia are probably way more violent and criminal than the blacks living in London, but they'll both have the tendency to fall to the bottom of a cultural pecking order no matter where they are if they have to compete with other racial demographics.

The most disturbing fact is however, than there are negroes in Camden NJ that would make Somali pirates piss their fucking pants due to their pure savagery... You cannot explain that in terms of race alone. I just don't buy it.

>They are ALWAYS at the bottom, that's RACE, genes, not culture playing into it more than anything.

Why are British lowerclass citizens so much more trashy, violent and disgusting than even the lowest of the low in Dutch lower class, you think? Race? Or Chav culture?

>the exact same thing is true for white on white crime
I bet the rate that which blacks do it is a good few multitudes higher than the rate at which whites do it though.

I didnt see anything in that link that provided evidence to your claim.

The concept of a nuclear family is not an African one. The USA accomplished quite a great thing to normalize the nuclear family within african american culture. Quite a shame that it has fallen apart in just a couple generations.

ebay.com/p/Black-Rednecks-and-White-Liberals-by-Thomas-Sowell-2005-Hardcover/43932171?_trksid=p2047675.m4096

Maybe actually buy and read the book, rather than read the wiki m8

haha my people are never going to make it i can't take it any more.

sorry fellas but im going to have to breed up a white woman and encourage my offspring to carry on having babies with whites only so i can eradicate the blackness from my genes

you lot can't stop me

How about you give studies to back your claim up.

pic related

Also, related to the pic in the post linked below:

Most niggers have no sense of right and wrong.

Nigger breaks into old lady's house.

Old lady puts a cap in that ass, deceasing the young nigger.

Dead Niggers relatives say he was a good boy who had to steal in order to afford school supplies and school clothes.

How about you actually read the studies I linked you? Sowells books are well respected and researched m8.. No sense in me trying to do what he has already done very well more shoddily, just because some fucking leafposter on Sup Forums wants me to spend my saturday looking up the original research.

If your attention span is too short to actually read the book, have this vid of the author giving a bunch of examples on the concepts he explores, as an economist:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGUi7ezxcTk

>inb4 muh sources
Again: His works and sources are freely available, as he is a respected scientist. All you need to do is buy or pirate them.

Niggers are ignorant. Often willfully ignorant.

Don't fool yourself.

Thats a lot words for you don't have any sources. Im not buying the book or am I taking you at face value. Also you seem pretty mad that someone is asking you to back up your claim.

The only other factor (other than race) that follows blacks around the world, which could coincidentally explain their apparent inferiority to their neighbors, is poverty. Your next best shot at answering the riddle as to why blacks seem to keep falling to the bottom of the barrel is "they are often poor and unfortunate"

Okay, I can see how poverty can lead to increased crime etc, now you have to explain why poverty seems to follow them around the world just as closely as their racial identity, without explaining it with race.

>The most disturbing fact is however, than there are negroes in Camden NJ that would make Somali pirates piss their fucking pants due to their pure savagery

Why do you seem to believe race would have to dictate that every black must be exactly as violent and unscrupulous as each-other? It's not like that, but the vast majority of them do seem to be on a spectrum of violent, underachieving idiots dictated by their race more than anything.

And go back to Surinam.

It's almost like multiculturalism results in a conflict.

He sounds like just another nigger trying to shift blame onto someone else but their race.

>Sheboon lagoon
Mein sides

I'm not saying they do as well as the average in the Netherlands. I'm saying they do better in the Netherlands and the Dutch Carribean than they do in the Southern US, or even the US in general. That implies there is more to it than race alone..

Again: Sowell is my primary source with regard to the cultural influences on groups of people, specifically in the US, and I tend to trust respected economists more than random Sup Forums shitposters.

>Why do you seem to believe race would have to dictate that every black must be exactly as violent and unscrupulous as each-other? It's not like that, but the vast majority of them do seem to be on a spectrum of violent, underachieving idiots dictated by their race more than anything.

I'm not saying they don't have a hideously backwards self destructive culture that holds them back globally.. I'm saying the degree in which it varies implies that it is not an inherent trait, and is fixable. Also evidenced by the fact that many of them DO end up being succesful, especially in the west.. If you then observe that people that that (Sowell himself, but also Obama, Freeman and other US blacks that seem to prefer merits over identity) those kinds of people are referred to as 'whitewashed' or 'coons' by their black peers, it reinforces my belief that it's simply their retarded culture keeping them down, not necessarily genetics.

You know what the sad thing is? I think these BLM and Kangz have their heart in the right place, but they're too far removed from the typical nigger. Unlike the typical nigger, they're in college, surrounded by other races, and don't see or they forget how blacks are when only surrounded by blacks.

Remember the black dude that was live streaming the Ferguson riots, only to have his phone mid-stream? The thief said he got it from some nigger when asked.

I went to Wayne State in Detroit and lived in an apartment just off Woodward and off campus. I was surrounded by dindus. Some weren't bad - I used to play vidya with a couple guys. I didn't trust them though, because I saw how they stole, even from each other, constantly.

So you get these college students - a small percentage of blacks because getting an education is "too white" - railing on and on about how blacks are oppressed, white people keeping them down, etc. and they don't realize that most whites wouldn't mind being far away from dindus because of all the problems they bring.

But is it race, or culture mostly?

Are you black?

>just another nigger trying to shift blame onto someone else but their race.

Niggers are ALWAYS blaming someone else.

For instance:

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

No, my nipples are pink m8.

kek that is so fantastically retarded, how does some stupid shit like that even happen in real life

Race, for IQ.

Their culture used to rein in their crimes but their culture was ruined by LBJ when he destroyed the black family.

Also, integration had a part in the destruction of the black community.

Thank god he was armed to put down that feral ape. Family trotted out his baby pictures and said how good a of singer he was in the church choir right..

American culture enables and encourages it's minorities to be inept and retarded, as pushing them to work harder and judging them on merit is seen as racist and opressive... Add in a bit of welfare state that disproportionatly provides it's 'services' to the black minority, and you end up with this.

He was a good dancer, loved to laugh, and was going to be an astronaut or something one day once he got enough money through armed robbery apparently.

>Their culture used to rein in their crimes but their culture was ruined by LBJ when he destroyed the black family.

So how is that less significant than the race, if apparantly that wasn't such a problem when they still had a decent culture?

>I'm not saying they do as well as the average in the Netherlands. I'm saying they do better in the Netherlands and the Dutch Carribean than they do in the Southern US, or even the US in general. That implies there is more to it than race alone..
Are you trying to troll us?

My girlfriend is a Dutch from Bilthoven, a little town near to Utrecht. I visit your country two or three times for year, why are you trying to lie?

Blacks in the Netherlands, basically Surinamese and Antilleans, are overrepresented in unemployment and criminality.

"They do better... "

Please.

Wait Sup Forums actually disagrees with this? The welfare state, regardless of race is the problem in the US.

Culture and welfare is almost totally to blame for this shit.

I thought Sup Forums was redpilled? You guys seriously think welfare didn't fuck with the motivations of entire generations of people?

You think gov't handouts didn't create an American subculture of human laziness and filth regardless of race?

I've met just as many fat lazy fucking hicks in red states as I have dindus in inner city areas.

This, coming from an American who works in healthcare and works specifically with the disenfranchised/ill/welfare state.

Its not just blacks that are ignorant as fuck

So blacks need White culture to somewhat succeed is this the point your trying to make..What is this culture you speak of.

>I'm not saying they don't have a hideously backwards self destructive culture that holds them back globally

And how do you suppose they propagate that "culture"? Never hear of American blacks with Somali pen-pals or Nigerian e-friends.

Your theory is horseshit, there's no way blacks can be united under one culture globally right now so it must be race.

>Are you trying to troll us?
Are you retarded?
>My girlfriend is a Dutch from Bilthoven, a little town near to Utrecht. I visit your country two or three times for year, why are you trying to lie?
I'm not.
>Blacks in the Netherlands, basically Surinamese and Antilleans, are overrepresented in unemployment and criminality.
Absolutely true. Surinamese not so much (moroccans are much worse, for instance), Antillieans by LOADS AND LOADS.. Mostly because Surinamese people are more likely to have intact families than Antilleans (though still less likely than native Dutch, unsurprisingly)
>"They do better... "
Than African Americans. They absolutely do.. Compare murder rate alone, and you'll see that they're far less savage than the average African Americans... Capeverdians are the very worst, but they're such a tiny minority they're basically irrelevant even if they were 100% criminal.

jews

You faggots deserve this. If niggers are acting openly racist in class, it's your fucking job to report it and fight against it until they cave and kick them out. There are so options available to fight shit like this, and you don't seem to give a fuck.

honestly she's right, most ''cool'' popular way of talk is drectly derived from nigger culture and mods did right to ban these slang words to senpai, desu etc.

you are a degenerate yourself if find it cool to do that shit like ''dab'' or other kinds of shit

Honestly, I think it's both. I'm a Detroitfag that moved to the suburbs after college because I was sick of dealing with them.

Like another user said, race points to lower IQs, but the culture punishes those that want to better themselves, unless it's a quick get rich scheme.

Which brings me back to IQ. Overall, they can't look toward the future and plan accordingly; they live in the now and only seek instant gratification.

>emojis in your fucking presentation unironically

Just burn the whole education system to the ground

>blacks need White culture to somewhat succeed is this the point your trying to make

This. When blacks, lower IQ hominids that they are, were able to ape white culture in their own communities, they were better off. Do they have a good moral compass? No. Adult Blacks have the emotional capability of an 11 year old white kid. But they managed, through church and the few blacks on the far right side of the Bell Curve.

They were so much better off before integration.

Back in segregation days they had their own teachers, their own doctors, and their own lawyers.

Not as good as whites, maybe, but sufficient for the black community.

So they had an infrastructure of respected elders.

Once integration happened, then their infrastructure collapsed.

Add to that the evils of LBJs Great Society, which further destroyed the Black Family, and you have a cauldron of evil, buffoonery, and chaos wherever blacks live.

>Just as Hillary's mentor, Saul Alinsky, wanted.

>Wait Sup Forums actually disagrees with this?

Clearly. Many people would rather believe it's race alone... Does that actually surprise you?

>'white culture'
No, just any succesful culture.. Could be one of their own making, could be imitated from Europeans (no such thing as 'white culture' outside of the New World m8..) cultures, or Asian cultures. As long as it isn't the kind of race-based, merit hating, self-victimising and destructive behaviors the American negro seems to excell at.

>And how do you suppose they propagate that "culture"? Never hear of American blacks with Somali pen-pals or Nigerian e-friends.

Somali's and Nigerians are not necessarily the groups I talk about, though Nigerians are an interesting example, as many actual Nigerians are FAR more succesful than the average African American...

>Your theory is horseshit, there's no way blacks can be united under one culture globally right now so it must be race.

Yes. Race is totally what causes certain blacks in the South East neighborhoods of Amsterdam to wear baggy letter jackets, and caps referring to sports teams they don't watch from American cities they'll never visit. Totally genetic, has nothing to do with the culture as propagated in vid related... Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk