Will it suck?

Will it suck?

Attached: E1EA01D1-D8DB-478B-BC61-F49DFABA38E5.jpg (1400x700, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fandango.com/movie-news/exclusive-interview-avengers-infinity-war-co-director-joe-russo-on-the-avengers-the-guardians-and-the-return-of-black-panther-753060
youtube.com/watch?v=AzZighv3_N4
rottentomatoes.com/m/a_wrinkle_in_time_2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=RC9gPWSPu9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. In fact, it already sucks.

Irrelevant. I'm gonna go see it and so are you and so are 98% of Sup Forums
It'll gross 3 billion

It's gonna be a total mess, but everyone will still see it and IW 2 too.

Yes, but it will make lots of money, so shills will say it's good.

How long will this movie be? How much screentime is each character gonna get?

Nope

This is Based Marvel we're talking about

At worst it well be a fun mess.

At worst its gonna be atleast better than Wonderwoman.

This. There’s a ton that’s gonna be stuffed into this film, but maybe they’ll be able to tie everything together to make one fun coherent plot. Maybe.

How is that relevant to his question at all? You MUH GROSS people are borderline retarded.

I think it'll be good as long as Iron Man dies, which the trailers seem to make it seem like that will happen. Either him or Steve have to to solidify Thanos' is a threat.

Yes. It's going to be a big and bloated action movie will be entertaining enough to overlook its flaws. Unless the executive meddling goes to 11 and we get another Avengers 2.

The MCU is the epitomy of mediocrity. Actual quality is irrelevant when Disney owns the media and the public opinion is well-trained to obey the mouse

How do you guys feel about it being mainly a Thanos movie?

>>Fandango: You mention some characters are invested with more screen time than others. Can you name which of those characters were invested more?

Joe Russo: Interestingly enough, I'll start out by saying Thanos, even though he's not a character that had a huge preexisting story in the Marvel universe. He was a threat but he was not developed in any way up to this point. Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time in this film, in a lot of ways I would say it's his movie. Our job when we make these films — and what we feel is important to us — is to surprise the audience. We wanted to tell a story that they weren't expecting, and the story is told from the point of view of a villain, which I think is also really unique and risky for a commercial film that will surprise the audience. I think this is a market where the audience really enjoys innovation and disruption, and we want to do something innovative in this space. So I think Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time, and I think you'll find that Thor has a really interesting arc in the film. He hasn't been at the forefront of other Avengers movies but he certainly has a very important role in this film. So I'll say, Thanos and Thor.

>Fandango: Whose story does this film belong to? Does it have its own hero telling the narrative?

Joe Russo: Its point of view is Thanos' point of view, so it's a villain driving the narrative. But there are, that being said, it is at times multi-perspective and there are very important roles for a couple of the heroes. I think you could argue, too, that a lot of the film is told from the point of view of Gamora, and I think she has a really fascinating arc in the movie.

fandango.com/movie-news/exclusive-interview-avengers-infinity-war-co-director-joe-russo-on-the-avengers-the-guardians-and-the-return-of-black-panther-753060

No but you will you dick sucking faggot.

>a Thanos and Thor film
My dick can only get so hard

Over 2 hours and 30 mins I believe. Thanos is most likely getting the most screentime and the rest will be divided up among the heroes.

It will be mediocre, just like 90% of all Marvel movies.

Really. You really think a Post-Ragnorok Thor film could be good?

It amazes me how much the comic book fans here seem to get hung up on mediocrity in movies.

And it'll make over 98% on Rotten Tommatoes and over 2 billions on the box office because the mouse hit gold when they created Hannah Montana, The Jonas Brother and High School Musical. They found the way to turn kids into mindless consumers

>like 100% of all Marvel movies.

FTFY.

Its will be great.
I'm Infinity War Ready!
youtube.com/watch?v=AzZighv3_N4

Attached: koreanavengers.png (500x282, 201K)

No wonder why Korea has always been someone's bitch

I can smell the butthurt from here guys.

I-I can hope, can't i?

This is a fact. Regardless of the movies quality, and it might be fantastic or might be disappointing, it's going to print money and "critics" are going to applaud it. Just. Because. It's Disney.

WAR READY

Punished Thor is best Thor.

>Just. Because. It's Disney.

Tell that to A wrinkle in time

rottentomatoes.com/m/a_wrinkle_in_time_2018/

Hey shill, fuck off. Your work is done, most anons here will watch the movie regardless they want to or not because the global marketing campaign and at the end they're geeks, they can't leave something they hate

The beards alone in this movie are going to be glorious.

Clean shaven men are pussies

Yes let the rage flow through you, it powers me and gives me pleasure that I think about when I wank it at night.

Disney barely gave it publicity. They wanted to keep distance from the movie as a self-fulfilling prophecy. As weird as it sounds, sometimes studios conspire against their own movies. Maybe they didn't want to share their pie with Oprah considering she's a shark with a media empire of her own so it was cheaper to let it flop, not that it needed much help. They even allow their critics to give it a negative score. A similar thing happened with Tommorrowland, there was a board discussion at the time so Disney wanted it to flop

Yeah, why couldn't it be?

Is Loki RIP?

Get it on till I die!!
youtube.com/watch?v=RC9gPWSPu9w

Yeah.

>Disney barely gave it publicity
A big fucking lie. Even Opera went on a big publicity tour for it.

It will be the biggest, most expensive, most entertaining mess of a film that was ever made.

Eh, it won't be as much of a fuck up as Star Wars

That was Oprah being Oprah. Besides, her audience are 40s something housewives and the target audience were children. The 40s something housewives have teen or YA children

Because Ragnarok ruined everything good about Thor. He's barely the same character anymore.

Thor barely had a character before Ragnarok

He said entertaining
I was not entertained watching that one, no sir

Oprah rarely does other talk shows but she did a bit tour for this. The movie isn't just aimed at kids, it's all ages, well supposedly i haven't seen it

It's an MCU flick. It'll be medicore and drones will praise it to high heavens but it won't suck.

Don't get me wrong, Disney Wars is a fucking mess and an abortion of a movie but it's at the same level of the average MCU flick. It just received so much shit from the fandom because it's related to Star Wars and Kathleen Kennedy's questionable publicity tactics. Again the film is pure crap but it's related with a property people feel really connected, not some comic books that only a bunch of nerds read

The average MCU flick suck. I don't know why murricans are so scare of the unexpected. All these prefabricated shit make me puke.

Yes, and it will make 100 billion in the box office regardless.

Not marketing to men aged 18-35 ≠ barely gave it publicity.

And don't forget newspapers saying how important is to watch Infinite Wars on the Trump era, the leftists message behind Infinite War, etc. Hell, I'm actually leftist but I fucking hate this corporative "leftism" made in USA

It'll have a fucking shit story but hopefully there'll be a lot of interactions between different characters. So it'll be fun at least

Who cares? I'm just waiting for Incredibles 2

Attached: Leave Thanos to me.jpg (2208x922, 91K)

Men aged 18-35 are the most important demographic group according to Hollywood analysts. They make movies thinking the main consumer is a straight white male between 18 to 35. This is Hollywood 101. Even the Disney princess movies try to be appealing to that demographic group with meme humor and a male lead on the poster and equal screentime with the female lead

This better be bait. Cause if leftists start saying IW is a leftist stand against trump i will finally sign off as a leftist.

They're corporative shills dude. It's not a good reason to be blind to all the shit happening in the world. In any case, Disney shills love to hide behind good causes and virtue signaling so most probably there will be comparisons between Thanos and Trump. Get ready

>Even the Disney princess movies try to be appealing to that demographic group with meme humor and a male lead on the poster and equal screentime with the female lead
Are you implying that Frozen was marketed at white dudes? Or live action Beauty and the Beast?

Because I could use a good fucking laugh.

Attached: Sherman.png (205x203, 87K)

What does Infinity War have to do with Trump?

Attached: memelord.jpg (365x337, 27K)

>How do you guys feel about it being mainly a Thanos movie?

Thanos will only be on it for like 30 minutes

>Oprah rarely does other talk shows but she did a bit tour for this

Because she appears in the movie, how hard is to understand that?

idk, I wanna see how much money it makes.

gonna say it'll make JUSTice League x 4 buckeroos.

He's going to get the most screentime so I doubt that very much.

I'm liking Star-Lord's cowboy mustache myself.

Regardless of how good it is, Sup Forums will start calling it a massive disappointment and failure 2 or so weeks after release and will endlessly shitpost about it

Why would ahills say it's good if it already has the money.

>Marvel

yes

It'll be awesome to everyone except the contrarian butthurt fags on Sup Forums. But their opinion on shit doesn't matter anyways.

Do you actually watch these movies with friends? My normie friends usually dislike them more than I do, and I already think they're mediocre.

It could work, if they figure out a solid chemistry for each of the three sectioned off groups.
They really just need to make this Thanos' movie, they've been doing better with villains in Phase 3 and now is the time to bring that focus and execution

I think that’s the only way they can pull this off without turning it into more of a disorienting and bloated film. Just have Thanos be the main focus and have the 29 other main characters take action against whatever he does instead of having sub-plots of their own

Yeah. The whole MCU has been their character arcs and them getting ready for this shit.
The biggest issue with Ultron is we never got a sense of what he was about beyond some """smart""" platitudes about "God is winding up" and the like.

In fact, that might be the best way they could redeem the clusterfuck that was Ultron's mishmash of characterization: have the "God" that he was referring to be his subconscious awareness of Thanos due to being born from an Infinity Stone. Toss in a throwaway line or exchange between Tony/Vision and Thanos like "you knew I was out there...and yet this planet is just as unguarded as when I sent the Asgardian to conquer it the first time"

t. autist

This. Sup Forums will collectively love it for all of 36 hours, before deciding it is the single worst film ever made.

The trailers aren't really all that good. I'm not hype.

It'll be mediocre at best, but It'll be the most profitable Marvel movie ever.

>Thanos' entire plan is wiping out half of the universe, instead of that just being an initial gift to Death
>le made up names quip
>Barely anyone uses their masks at all

I'm certainly not confident.

And I forgot
>Thanos physically struggles with Cap

No. It's going to be a extremely entertaining watch and a visual spectacle.
It's not going to win any awards or be lauded as art or anything like that, but it will be remembered for what it was meant to be since its conception: A fun popcorn flick.

You guys do realize that the Infinity War storyline takes the story lines that focus on Thanos and how he gets the Infinity Gems, right?

So it's obvious that this film will be about Thanos having the most screen time while the heroes that we have built up till now are going to be trying to fight a fight that they will eventually lose. Like what happened in the Infinity Gauntlet storyline.

It's going to be basically "Thanos the Movie: Infinity War"

Attached: DYan3SDV4AAHDNT.jpg (1024x992, 84K)

This. Anyone who thinks it'll be any different from their last projects is viewing this movie the wrong way. They've relied on lighthearted character-interaction and big thrills for this entire franchise, and IW looks no different. It'll be competently made and fun, but that's it.

I don't think that's going to be the full thing. Looking at how they are going to kill Vision, and the fact that here is a pretty good chance that Captain America, Drax, and/or Gamora have a huge target on their backs really is going to be cause for concern.

It's basically going to be more like Bleach: 1000 Year Blood War blood bath just in a more movie form.

Oh I'm the autist because I don't want every character to degenerate into slapstick?

>Let's talk about this movie of yours. I think it's good, except it sucks. So let me do the movie and it might be really good.

Attached: 22-snyder-whedon.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 334K)

Disney also did the same with John Carter, before that. It's really not a bad movie, but they didn't know how to promote it, or even what to call it, and just let it flop.

Home video sales and to build hype for "the next exciting installment!"

Maybe if you're a fan of captain America since he has about 15 minutes of screen time and then dies

Has Trump supported alien invasions, or said anything bad about robosexuals? Infinity War seems hard to fit a political agenda onto.