Sideways could get really irresponsible with his teleporting powers. Just opens a rift whenever and wherever he wants...

Sideways could get really irresponsible with his teleporting powers. Just opens a rift whenever and wherever he wants, sticks his dick through it, and from the other side it looks like a floating disembodied penis.

Attached: Sideways1.jpg_large.jpg (1296x1985, 355K)

The type that can sucks his own dick.

I want Derek to fuck every girl from the twins to his adoptive mother to the brown speedster villain. Everybody looks like they need a good dicking.

He can put his penis inside 2 blonde twins, what else could he want?Ok, this Is great idea

Is his comic good?To me Damage was ok and Terrifics great

It's alright. There's potential but the current writer is a hack. I think Grant Morrison is going to be co-writing it after issue 3 or so.

>current writer is a hack
Has DiDio written anything of value? How did a debt collector even become get into the comic book business

>Has DiDio written anything of value? How did a debt collector even become get into the comic book business

Didio is also writing this? I thought it was Justin Jordon?

I like it. Feels like classic Spidey where a new bad guy shows up each issue, and isn't formatted like movie script. I like the characters thus far, and hope it keeps the momentum going

Is making portals his whole deal?

Co-writing.

He also has enhanced strength/durability, but yes he's primarily a portal guy. We haven't seen how he fights yet though

Its a solid, enjoyable teen hero story with great art. It isnt really doing anything new at the moment, but if you like these kind of things it will be up your street.

he can just open a portal between anyone's underwear and ass/pussy and just remote fuck anyone

He does that anytime someone says "Well, fuck me sideways"

But can he fuck his own ass?

>this thread
Are you mad that your post from the storytime thread didn't get enough attention?

He needs an older mentor hero for sure.

>Terrifics great

It's out? I guess I missed the story time.

This meme has infinite potential.

Who would you even get? Cyborg is a good mentor for young heroes I suppose. But for now I kind of want Derek to do his own thing. He could probably fight a Flash since one of his foes is a non speed force speedster

>Who would you even get?

Batman. But Sideways is an insufferable shit and Batman punches him and ditches the kid.

Peacekeeper or Bust

So it is another blue beetle

I dunno, I never read Blue Beetle.

I believe DiDio and Rocafort do the plot, then Jordan does the dialogue. The New Age books are written in Marvel style, where the artist controls the pacing more.

Also, Grant Morrison should be contributing to the book in the future I recall.

Waiting for Morrison, so far is mediocre