Pacifica Northwest

Why do people like Pacifica so much? She was an annoying midget. Being rich is not an excuse for being an asshole. Also she's just a DT knockoff.

Attached: 1490963589021.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

well, you see, in her first appearance it seemed as though she had noticeable breasts for someone of her age

GF ended like four years ago. Let it go already, people.

Same size as Mabel
I've been thinking about it some. Maybe because in 1 episode her and Dipper manage to capture the whole summer romance. You know that thing Mabel kept saying since episode 1.

Straight bangs.

Am I the only person who thinks that from the thumbnail, it looks like Mabel's panties are down around her ankles?

Mabel and Pacifica are like Yin and Yang.
On the outside, Mabel appears to be a perfect little girl. However, she has actually shown herself to be very selfish, shallow, and prideful and that her outward appearance Is reflective of the identity she wished to portray, rather than the person she actually is.
Meanwhile, Pacifica acts like a typical queen bee and acts petty, vain, and vindictive, but only acts that way because she has been taught to, and push comes to shove, she actually has a straighter moral compass than either of her parents or Mabel.

Attached: E6BC4809-F213-4467-95EB-35DC05111E36.jpg (1782x832, 279K)

good post

Why is she yellow?

Why is she yellow? Is it a fetish thing?

if so tell me more

because she unlike everyone else in the show had character development

This.
People got a glimpse of genuine character development and just went with it.
Combine that with Mable being a complete shit, and soon Pacifica is the only loli pedos of good taste can latch on to.

This is giving me an idea for a pic.

Attached: Pink_Princesses_on_Parade_by_Ragadabah.png (1600x1200, 2.01M)

What is this fetish called? Asking for a friend

No idea, but if you look at "pink elephants" or the user anthero on Deviantary you can get a good start.

Be prepared for ten pieces of crap for every good pic or edit, though. Like everybfetish.

She's highlighted. Notice the Chrome search bar in the top right corner.

That reminds me of the Lapis Lazuli that has a piss motif instead of a water one

Attached: pissbending.png (1280x612, 123K)

Why is Pacifica given a piss color? Does that mean there’s a Piss Wendy somewhere?

Mabel looks like a nice girl, but deep down is kind of a selfish little shit. On the other hand, Pacifica acts like a bit of bitch, but deep down is an actual good person.

I would rather hang with someone that I know is actually thinking about what's good for everyone than a selfish hypocrite.

But all in all, none of that matters, because none of them are real.

Because of her _______________

>People got a glimpse of genuine character development
More this than anything else. She, Stan, Dipper and maybe Soos, were the only characters with any real development, even if hers was very little.

Because she’s that one character trope in shows who is rich because she’s popular and popular because she’s rich

First thought was the angelic/demonic trumpeteers keeping Azathoth asleep.