smartmatic.com/about/our-team/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/
youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc
youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY
politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313
youtube.com/watch?v=BdcEyuqcrVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people's views and opinions are entirely static and never change
>a fucking jew

His opinion about the electoral college suddenly flipped 180 degrees after he won the electoral college but lost the popular vote?

Are you legitimately retarded or are you just pretending to be retarded

It just shows yet again how trump is an hypocrite arsehole, quasi-fascist who only agrees with democracy when it benefits him. There are hundreds examples of his slippery slopes, we need to show people trump's real self.

Funny how that goes huh.

>4 years
>suddenly

But he's right, the electors are literally unnecessary once the people cast their vote in the elections, if the majority voted red then red should win. The fact is that the very existence of electors add the possibility of overthrowing the people's decision, which is completely undemocratic and would only cause huge problems, if they were to get bribed and actually vote against the will of voters.

Of course, at this point in time Trump can't say much against them, it would be like shooting yourself in the foot, he's still not officially president till the electors vote and he has to keep them on his side till then. After that, we'll see what happens.

But I don't even need to explain this to you smart jewish faggots. You should know this very well, Alex.

He never said anything positive about the electoral college up until AFTER it made him win.

Defending trump automatically makes you look retarded. just stop hurting yourself

it's almost like a man can change his opinion over 4 fucking years

Here is the real quote:

"Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing. It’s time to turn the page. Paid for by Obama for America."

And here is the ad which this quote is taken from: youtube.com/watch?v=jbKMMlhkgOs

Can you please stop making up fabricated quotes? thank you.

I will repeat:

His opinion about the electoral college suddenly flipped 180 degrees after he won the electoral college but lost the popular vote?

Are you legitimately retarded or are you just pretending to be retarded

wow thanks for opening my eyes chaim, i am now a #shillforhill

His opinion changed along the road between the op post and the start of his election genius he didn't campaign in California and New York all year.

What does your argument even suppose to say?

Trump is a shitty, hypocrite human being, and a pathological liar. if you do not realize that, you are either retarded or not paying attention.

>four years
>suddenly

why do you think his opinion changed about the electoral college?

>People can't change their opinions over the course of 4 years

>"He never said anything positive about the electoral college up until AFTER it made him win."
>implying you don't understand why is that so
Stop pretending to be retarded, Alex.

You cannot be this retarded.

Do you actually think its a coincidence he suddenly started praising the electoral college only AFTER it made him win??

And btw, his argument in favor of the electoral college is shitty. the electoral college makes you campaign in LESS states, not more states. big states like california, texas and new york , where most americans are living, are being ignored

>first pane - typically ignorant progressive
>second pane - learns why we aren't a democracy.

The founders were smarter than them and I sincerely don't believe they understand the consequences of mob rule.

You might be retarded I swear you must be as fucking dumb as obamaleaf because of course he isn't spouting tweets every week about the electoral if it doesn't come up. His actions showed he understood it based on where he went you jackass.

Technically once you remove the 3 million illegal votes and all voter fraud, add the absentee ballots, he won popular too.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. He could have won the popular by a landslide if he campaigned more outside the Brexit states. He played the system perfectly and won.

I used to be bluepilled 4 years ago, but now Im here. Shut the fuck up shlomo

and?
he's presedent anyway

Your argument makes zero sense.
The opinion of the majority should be what dictates who is the elected president, not an arbitrary electoral college.

Can you please tell me, why a person from Alaska have more than TWICE the voting power of someone from california? that's undemocratic to it's core.

The only reason you defend the electoral college is because you are a delusional, brainwashed trump supporter, and therefore you support every immoral thing that makes trump win. you are his puppet, after all

If you don't stop pretending to be retarded someone might think you're actually unironically this much retarded.

Trump is a bullshiter but democracy SHOULDN'T be people who just accept the others control with a open heart.

Anyone who believes this is a moron, democracy is about opinions fighting it out and politics is about reaching a middle ground.

Trump disliked it when it was againts his interests, and he's for it when it helps his interests.
Nothing about it is irrational, It's hypocritical, but everyone is like that in politics.

The Electoral College is a disaster for Democracy, yes.

The Electoral College is genius in that it allows all states in the Republic to genuinely have a say, rather than the few dense cities being the only ones who get heard.

Bad for a democracy, great for a republic.

Don't see a contradiction.

Just rubbing salt in your wounds, you fucking loser.

Stay mad

THERE WEREN'T 3 MILLION ILLEGAL VOTES.

AND THERE WASN'T ANY SIGNIFICANT VOTER FRAUD.

Can you please stop making up claims based on absolutely nothing? i can do it too you know, i could say trump told russia to hack into the ballot machines to change the result to his favor, but i don't do that because there aren't any evidence that such a thing took place.

So please, stop making things up

Stop trying to defend trump, it makes you look stupid.

Your argument literally makes zero sense. if the electoral is a disaster for democracy, it is not genius. just stop

This dude is waaaaay trolling. Sage

>AND THERE WASN'T ANY SIGNIFICANT VOTER FRAUD.

Well, wew lad, admitting there really was vote fraud was beyond my expectations. Were you disappointed it didn't turn out as you had predicted?

>the country that made up the holocaust is upset about people making stuff up
wew

Must've hit pretty close to the mark to get you so worked up like that. Okay, maybe it wasn't 3 million illegal votes. Is six million more up your alley?

>it makes you look stupid.
pretending to not understand the reasons behind Trump's decisions makes you look more stupid, Alex.

yea maybe not 3 million but there were shit ton of illegal voters, and many got arrested. there is proof just google it lol

Nice non sourced macro, dumbass. You might as well be making this shit up off the top of your head.

There was never clearer case of a pathological liar in the history of politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

You are the one who is retarded for still defending trump. you need to have a special kind of delusion to defend him

There were few cases of people attempting voter fraud and they got arrested because there are systematic mechanisms in place which prevent voter fraud

opensocietyfoundations.org/people/mark-malloch-brown
smartmatic.com/about/our-team/detail/lord-mark-malloch-brown/

Get fucked shill.

HAHAH YOU LOST

LOSER YOUR A LOSER

DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF?

YOU SHOULD

kek shillary is such a honest fella on the other hand, right? literally a saint top fucking kek.

>win
>have to put up with the same retarded bullshit stale not an argument for 4-8 years

youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc

youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY

You aren't wrong my hook-nosed friend, but Sup Forumstards will never admit it.

>Guys Trump is a flip flopping liar
>b-b-b-but Hillary is tooo
Smdhtbhfam

politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

She lies sometimes and she is still far more honest than trump, yes

There is a video of trump lying 25 times in one speech, go and search it in youtube

Honestly, if we could prevent illegals from voting and keep the democrats from committing voter fraud in states without voter ID, the popular vote would probably work fine.

I still think the popular vote isn't better because it will send the focus of elections on cities instead of rural areas where actual taxpaying, landowning voters are.

Trump won 3,084 out of 3141 counties. He also likley won the popular vote by over two million when you subtract the vote of illegals who should not have voted.

The only real quote is the super predators one.

The rest of them are a rumor that was being spread by ONE person.

If you want real quotes, you could try pic related

>"still far more honest than trump"
>literally rigged the elections
>"still far more honest than trump"
If Alex says so then it must be true.

Illegal immigrants cannot vote because you have to prove your citizenship when you register for voting.

It's at the very least hard to do it.

There is the source right in the footer of the image, shill.

She did not "rig the election".

The DNC campaigned for her and the super-delegate system is undemocratic, but she did not literally rig the voting machines

I hope he wins. It won't hurt Soros too bad, but this old fuck needs to start for the damage he's covertly done to the world with his money and power.

When you have to promote violence and degeneracy to create the world your ideology drives you toward, your ideology is a plague on humanity.

Yes, and the source says it's a rumor that was being spread by one person.

Did you even bother reading your own sources?

>checks citations
>inquisitor
>jezebel
>huffington
Very reputable

That was honestly the most surprising thing about this election. I thought we would see way more fraud having to do with those voting machines.

Yeah I'm going to go with proxy. Kikes typically aren't this bad at shitposting.

a lot can change in four years meretz you especially should show sympathy with the americans. all of trump alternatives were soros shills. remember when we deported the sudanian refugees? dont the americans have a right to choose who can migrate to the us and who cant ?

>She did not "rig the election".
Yeah let's just ignore all the evidence top fucking kek.
If Soros didn't rig the elections for her, she would have lost by a landslide.

of course, because before they would be rigged

I did and if you think that's what it means, you're either retarded or a shill (probably the second one)

However she did have illegal immigrants and dead people vote for her in states where there are no voter ID laws.
Trump would easily have the popular vote if not for that.

Reminder that trump supporters are so clueless, they did not even bother to research trump's extensive criminal history

wasnt there some states where you didnt need voter id to vote. i think i read something about this some weeks ago

Yes, California being one of them

You don't need Id when you actually go to vote, but you have to be a citizen in order to register for a vote

We won shlomo and stay mad, cuck tears sustain me

You're supposed to be, they just ask for name and address

>AND THERE WASN'T ANY SIGNIFICANT VOTER FRAUD.
yeah because all the fraud was in states Hillary won anyway to provoke riots over the popular vote

>says the hillary shill

he played the game, deal with it jew.

at least he didn't do it by buying all the media and killing people who exposed his lies.

sources: biased media that has accused trump of raping kids recently
Wow schlomo, really made me think

My opinion changed on it too once I actually looked into it

Crazy I know

oh look it's this butthurt kike again

sage

>For a democracy
That cheeky cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdcEyuqcrVI

You are literally a manchild.

I presented you with facts and arguments, and you call me a "shill" instead of having a mature discussion

I could easily call you a trump shill too, but i don't do that because im not a fucking manchild

oh mates can you imagine the butthurt the shills will suffer when they become jobless? 2017 will be a glorious year.

But, when Clinton flip flops people ignore it, and use the classic "b-but people change their mind"

He changed his opinion when presented with new information? This is a sign of intelligence, not bullshittery.

>I presented you with facts and arguments
back at you, shill.

>you call me a "shill"
because that's what you are, shill.

>I could easily call you a trump shill too
well too bad there's no history of trump shills correcting the record online, unlike for hillary (pic related).

People did not ignore it when Hillary flip flopped.

Trump flip flopped much harder than Hillary, btw

wow trump changed his mind about something...he is not a robot after all

>its ok when shillary flip flops with her opinions

I was hiding your post as soon as you used the word "shill"

You are not interested in having a real argument. you talk like a 12 years old child