Daily reminder that Jeb! married a goblin

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_RWDS/status/797974608121135104
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/06/the-mysterious-columba-bush/392090/
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's on the inside that counts. And on all levels but physical, Jeb is a goblin.

Ahahaha what the fuck is that why'd he marry frodo's mom

Pls someone post the pic where his goblin wife was even more reduced in size and even then people were having a tough time deducing whether it was shooped ir not

I don't think so though.

twitter.com/_RWDS/status/797974608121135104

what did he mean by this?

A Mexican goblin.

Haha, he was so fucking wasted by that point.

Who is the old guy with the comical glasses?

WTF is that shit???

roger stone

>the golden toad

Roger Stone

Thanks anons.

I honestly think Jeb getting elected would have been the best timeline and I'm not trolling you faggots.
Jeb is a loveable goof but also very conservative.

Trump is not conservative and hates America's allies like Estonia and Finland.

Interspecies mixing is degenerate, should have at least tried getting orcess.

It would've been another peroid of pointless constant wars. Jeb himself is unassuming but he was always just an establishment puppet from the Bush house.

why the fuck is she dressed like kanye west?

>Trump is not conservative and hates America's allies like Estonia and Finland.

lol! wild desperate Finn appears! Listen Pekka, seriously no one gives a fuck about your country. Its so embarrasing that you bring up your country 24/7 when its a just tiny village where they fucking light up the Xmass tree once in a year.

I prefer ¡Yeb! myself

>open the border so you can be replaced by Mexicans

yeah really conservative

Also why do so many Eastern Europeans think Russia is going to invade a NATO country? Are you that out of touch you think Russia can even afford a war (a nuclear war no less)? They can barely afford vodka.

It's like in the mind of 90% of Eastern Europeans the USSR still exists and the cold war never ended.

Meanwhile we have a real evil empire taking over Europe and no one cares.

What the fuck

He's in bed with a goblin

What was he thinking.

Behold an avatar of Kek.

I knew Jeb was a fucking weirdo but I still didn't expect this

WHAT IS IT WEARING????
DOES IT THINK IT'S YOUNG AND HIP?
DOES IT HAVE NO SELF AWARENESS?

Their whole family is beyond fucked up

Read this whole (incredibly long) article if you want the full story, but it's so astounding that you might not believe it all.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/06/the-mysterious-columba-bush/392090/

>paragraph 3
omg it can't get much better than this

>"I want to go back to my kitchen, to do the homework with my kids, and—why not—to watch television."
I WAS WRONG

Oh god, what the fuck is wrong with her? Her legs and body literally don't make fucking sense?! Thin legs and a heavy upper body...?

>married her highschool crush
>instead of some gold digging whore
pretty good
kys poltards

>highschool

durrr

Jeb charging into a golbin's nest with goblin vomit and slop and blood on it. especially up to his ankles.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Get naked and do kinky shit or GTFO

this. Otherwise, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>He's the golden toad, he charged into a goblin's nest... get ready... as long as he doesn't kiss a goblin...

...Allllright, cheers!

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Kek

Jeb!

>It was during Jeb Bush’s governing years that Columba let it slip to the press how her husband’s career had damaged their children, and that she reportedly told Jeb he had ruined her life.
Holy fuck he is such a cuck.

Aahahhahaha maan..

lol look at those shoes. lmao such a classy woman. She looks like Therazane after a month at auschwitz.

Meester Yeb.... *^_^*

Short girls are pretty good to fuck though.
Not wife material though.

Anyway, Jeb is from a influential and wealthy family, why would he marry someone like her? He could have married a 10/10

Nooo nooo I have no money...

Look at his brother George. He married Laura. She is smart and beautiful. It must be painfully akward at family reunions

Kissing a goblin
Having sex with a goblin
Having a baby with a goblin

Go back to Univision!

Even if Donald Trump builds his wall, the United States of America is undergoing dramatic demographic change. The descendants of Yeb! are perfectly positioned to take control. They've the connections of the old establishment through the Bush dynasty but embody the new face of America. Yeb! is the real 4d chessmaster, and America will belong to his children.

>Puppet
>Implying that Jeb wouldn't be ultimate master chief of the establishment.

>In 1994, Jeb ran for governor against Lawton Chiles and lost. He campaigned six days a week, morning and night, only slowing down when he was “dog sick,” he said. His wife, meanwhile, was home and overwhelmed with raising teenage children.
¡JEB! is a beta cuck.

>One of them had a drug problem—only years later did they publicly admit that it was their daughter, Noelle.
His daughter turned to drugs because she couldn't deal with her father being a beta cuck.

>George P., then a Rice University student, was caught by police that year breaking into an ex-girlfriend’s house at 4 a.m. to see her; when her father asked him to leave, he drove his Ford Explorer over her family’s front lawn.
He raised his son to be a literal creepy beta cuck.

>The Schweizer biography reports that during that period, several family members overheard Columba say to Jeb, “You’ve ruined my life.”
Did I mention that ¡JEB! is a beta cuck?

LOOOK at his sons.
You will not believe it!