ITT: Sup Forums-related couples that DEFINITELY swing

ITT: Sup Forums-related couples that DEFINITELY swing.

Attached: 297CA8D0-D3EC-4F2E-AA4D-45FE7B0AD20F.jpg (1214x901, 820K)

>couples
kek.
Keep your fanfics to your self.

Why is it so hard for you people to acknowledge that they are canon?.

Pretty sure Bruce and Selina will bring the topic up with the Kents.

Swinging is basically the only way their relationship won't implode in the long term.

Attached: b7701a01319391ffa44d4abac33e1a93.jpg (405x810, 36K)

>Why is it so hard for you people to acknowledge that they are canon?.
Because they aren't?
Harley's book isn't even cannon.

At this point they are more canon than most couple are. Between Bombshells, Injustice, her solo, etc there's a level canon there

It's canon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Harley
That's not Harley, it's some new character with clown face paint and hair dye.

>Sup Forums-related couples that DEFINITELY swing

Get it?

GET IT?

Also I wouldn't be surprised. They were a pretty kinky couple.

Attached: tumblr_nc3f3uWZ2t1qiknbco1_1280.jpg (1062x1600, 437K)

"Swing"?

Wife-swapping and group sex.

>Injustice
Isn't Harley fucking Batman on Injustice?

Because it's an awful idea that mars the very purpose behind the characters, a broken woman obsessed with a murderer no matter how hard she tries to straighten out and a homicidal eco-terrorist who could never prefer human company to the plants she's trying to save.

>both hot
>both sluts

Attached: 568c33463b80bdcfe27770741d0d3fae--dc-heroes-marvel-dc.jpg (736x489, 105K)

No they're not, they're just close partners and there was a slight hint at her becoming the next Robin but on Injustice: Ground Zero, it was implied that Ivy fucked 2 Harleys

I'm interested in reading it. But I don't think Matt Hawkins can do a Sejic like story for his universe.

Attached: SWSUNYCC-2.jpg (456x700, 303K)

>it was implied that Ivy fucked 2 Harleys
>implied
Again that word. How the 2 Harleys work? Is like the 3 Jokers fiasco? In any case, becoming a Robin is a way, way closer to canon than any implication considering Batman/Robin has been the homo OTP of the comics since the 50s

You're disgusting and immoral.

>muh pure waifu
Hey grandpa.

>How the 2 Harleys work?

One from the Injustice universe and one from the Main universe

>becoming a Robin is a way, way closer to canon than any implication considering Batman/Robin has been the homo OTP of the comics since the 50s

There's something wrong in that statement but I cannot point out what

Attached: RCO022_1489516823.jpg (1988x1528, 1.37M)

not just that but they do ageplay
>really? a kid? honey, can't we just use the doll?

>libcucks can only counter by trivializing the long-heeded wisdom that their elders tried to impart to them in vain
Enjoy your emotionally desensitized STD magnet gf, I'm sure you'll totally reap equal benefits out of that open relationship in the long run.

Attached: 1516755385686.jpg (540x533, 45K)

Attached: Fox_&_David_Kiss_2.jpg (937x636, 71K)

>Bombshells
Not cannon
>Injustice
Not cannon
>her solo
Not cannon

Any more arguments?

Attached: nom.png (464x395, 270K)

Canon is fiction, specially in superhero fiction, seems like a moot point. In any moment a writer can come in and change everything or a little thing but make a change. My arguments are that they are more canon than most couple, there are proofm official proof than a relantionship is there. It ain't fanfic as some like to describe it. Everything is canon and nothing is, Hypercrisis and all that

cause they're not faggot

They are, they aren't in your canon, but officially by DC material they are

>long heeded wisdom of the elders
Enjoy your nonexistent pure Asian waifu that worships our every step.

>Between Bombshells, Injustice, her solo, etc

Bombshells and Injustice are not canon cause the idea with them was non-canon stuff in first place and her solo is pure shit is not canon and so stupid that nobody cares so there something like Harley/Ivy can occur where just ridiculous shit happens.

nope, if they are not in the canon like in a real batbook meanin the actual Batman or Detective Comics instead of your shitty alternative universe and your headcanons they are not canon

>real batbook meanin the actual Batman or Detective Comics

So is Nightwing not canon? Batgirl? Red Hood and the Outlaws?. What IS the real Bat Book if you're counting 'Tec

But those are official material that back them up. It has some validity to them

This is an IMAGINARY STORY...aren't they all?

>not canon if it triggers me

>So is Nightwing not canon? Batgirl? Red Hood and the Outlaws?. What IS the real Bat Book if you're counting 'Tec

Usually if mistakes appear in something like Nightwing the canon is the very batbook Batman or Detective Comics cause in cases like the current Batgirl that should be canon but is possibly out of continuity since they twist the book to fit with a readership (teenagers) things like the age of Barbara seem off.

Injustice and Bombshells are for laughs user and if you mention them comic fags won't talk to you cause it's really stupid as proof of something

Now anything in Red Hood and the Outlaws can disappear and people don't take it so seriously it's like their writers don't have the power to make important changes.

When WE (comic readers) talk about canon WE are more specific, We talk about THE canon for the DCU and everything else is not important for this canon in other way Joker is married to Harley cause White Knight tell you so and it's very popular

Nobody cares about some other thing, the canon for the main universe is what people talk about.

>the canon for the main universe is what autists talk about
Ftfy

hahahaha what are you doing here? Only somebody doesn't read comics can say something retarded like that and you choose the more imbecile universe cause just that way the most retarded ship can be canon

I care about respecting the best stories.

>respecting
Autism indeed.

uh I have the feeling Taylor likes Batman x Harley, Harley being a robin almost had a romantic reason, she is the only thing left for him it seems and the faith she had in him, in that he would rescue her and then the puppy he got for her. From Taylor's perspective the protas are Batman and Harley are likely he'll do something with them

Ivy League is still asshurt this shit isn't canon? I thought "Ivy isn't a villain" was the autistic fanfic being pushed right now?

Not yet but it's very possible, Taylor likes to say "I'm writing Batman and Harley just now" he enjoys to write them and he has hinted the ship.

>we will never get a brief comic run where Kori drags dick and barbara into a threesome relationship.

yeah I know he is.

Could not possibly care less about your opinion towards swinging, and this post suggests you don’t really have much else that’s worth saying.

the whole post is shit so don't worry

Babs is trash. Helena on the other hand...

what kind of stupid is this

Attached: 1476829285603.jpg (109x139, 13K)