New Mickey Mouse short

New Mickey Mouse short
youtu.be/PZTeilj-kN4

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-120452.jpg (1291x1136, 512K)

So wait, Mickey's name is Michael Francis Mouse?
Is he from Louisiana?

Attached: 1469880244357.jpg (513x437, 235K)

Thanks OP, I always look forward to these.

Attached: 1501156810572.gif (1018x572, 2.98M)

>is the let's "fix" the protagonist and turn him "perfect" but in the end he was brainwashed to be impossible to live with

How original,just like Chicken and Cow,Spongebob, jimmy newtron and others,who was the hack that "wrote" this shit?

who shat in your cereal this morning

why aren't they playing these before their movies instead of terrible Frozen shorts?

Eh, this is probably the weakest one I've seen.

Are you sure you don't just hate cartoons?

Attached: 1340259779121.jpg (232x194, 10K)

>Defending copy and paste plot

Attached: CF-Avo6WEAEyG4p[1].jpg (584x584, 22K)

Probably really far too short to be worth it.

>if it has ever happened in a cartoon before, it's shit!
Back to TVtropes, faget.

Is hilarious how anyone can write a story for a show nowadays, I can literally take this episode story, replace the name of the characters, sell to another show and faggots like you will defend it.

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, sorry your home board got frozen last night you underage faggot

>story
They're just short slapstick cartoons. What could they possibly do to innovate such short format light-hearted antics? Unbunch your panties.

>wah wah why isn't everything new wah wah

>defend
fuck off back to Sup Forums you underage piece of shit

nothing is original. whatever your favorite show is, its not original.

>john waters in voice credits
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Attached: 1322499327890.png (700x700, 183K)

Has a thought ever appeared in your head that these aren't about the plot but about the wacky stuff that can happen thanks to it? That the plot isn't as important as pure fun? What are you doing on Sup Forums if you're a bitter idiot who stopped enjoying simpler things in life?

>truffle oil

He didn't learn shit.

By posting this after everyone has had their fill of shouting down the retard, you're really only prolonging things.

Meh, this one wasn't that great.

>Ilya Owens in the credits
D I A M O N D S

Attached: by GoodBadLewd.png (782x782, 319K)

that fucking face

Attached: q.png (432x506, 211K)

this episode had alot of faces, I think they're aware now

Wause ?

Attached: Aroused.jpg (500x395, 41K)

truth is the best b8

>bawwwww don't say meany things
You fucking retard where the fuck you think you are? tumblr is your place

>who was the hack that "wrote" this shit?

This show is board-driven, so it does not have dedicated writers for the script. The shorts are "written" by the artists.

>The writting was supposed to be shitty.
Really nigga? There is no excuse for this cheap copying, you are like one of those fags who defend off model cartoons, you people are cancer to this industry

Soooooooo...what did they do to him in there?

Attached: 0w0 whats this.jpg (1495x1000, 133K)

Attached: maus.png (620x591, 123K)

They don't live together?

They should reboot House of Mouse and air the shorts there.

Attached: 250px-Houseofmousecdcover.jpg (250x248, 33K)

>That the plot isn't as important as pure fun? What are you doing on Sup Forums if you're a bitter idiot who stopped enjoying simpler things in life?
Better question, what are YOU doing on Sup Forums if you're an oversensitive manchild who can't handle negative opinions?

Attached: 153b15ce0d9306072ad4fde3c9aa956b--queen-freddy-mercury-mercury-freddie[1].jpg (283x474, 10K)

Look at his filename.

There is no canon to these cartoons. Mickey and Minnie have both lived in everything from rundown apartments to European castles.

What they had to.

It looked like...classic cartoon shenanigans. Pies to the face, plungers to the butt, and even...feathering his feet Easily the scarest short yet

Who cares? If you do it well it doesn't need to original. When are you going to /ck/ to complain about how over done burgers are?

nice reaction

Attached: ink.png (426x353, 281K)

Aaaaand what about the cheese doodles?

To snack on or course

This was really subpar and average for the Mickey shorts.

Man these shorts are great. I wish Nintendo gave their mascots this much personality.

You dont always need to reinvent the wheel.

>people on Sup Forums just now realizing that cartoons reuse the same stock plots

Do you faggots even watch cartoons?

Not all cartoons are story driven. Sometimes just changing the setting and characters gets the job done

This too

Attached: A21064A3-2F5C-4E0C-9955-62738B20B00E.png (1334x750, 2.23M)

m8...the filename is overwritten with "spoiler image"

>unironically defending the reuse of the plot
You idiots are worse than pro off model fags

What is that, a phone function? Because no it isn't. Anyways, it's GoodBadArtist.

I'm on a computer but thanks

Is not defending the plot, it is bad, but just because one detail sucks dont mean everything else is as bad, the short was funny even if it wasnt original
And for the unnoriginal shit we get now days, is nice to have some that are at least funny

Oh right, I've forgotten what Sup Forums X-less plebs still live like.

Attached: 1472522400308.jpg (255x233, 29K)

WHAT THE HELL

Attached: f477c2e1c1dc97d03504db7b26700321.png (448x343, 321K)

Dude, just hover over ’s filename

I'd install Sup Forums X if it blocked captcha but it turns out all that sophistication doesn't really amount to much huh

I'd also install Sup Forums X if it gave me a million dollars and gave me a handjob, but that's a little irrelevant because it doesn't negate all the good shit it already does. Think about that the next time you can't read a spoilered filename like a chump.

>Have to fill out captcha no matter waht (unless you give gookmoot pass money)
>Sup Forums x provides many useful features
>Sup Forums x even provides options to use older captcha versions
>Don't use Sup Forums x since it, and all possible extensions are incapable of circumventing captcha
Honestly, I don't even want you to use it. I'd rather you suffer.

Installing out of spite

Probably the weakest one they've ever done but It's okay

Not their best but still better than most cartoons on TV.

I love the faces for this short

>provides options to use older captcha versions
wait really, how is that possible? The old captcha should have been completed defunct by now.

The only caption option I have is a javaless version with check boxes that presumably keeps you from getting those infuriating ones that rapidly shapeshift

Oh yeah. That only happened recently though. I always just used the normal captcha anyway, but I knew it was possible to use the old text version before google pulled the plug.

French comics material gave his full name as "Michael Theodore Mouse"

>comparing this cartoon to cheap and shitty fast food
You're not helping your case on how this don't make the episode shitty

And Donald is Donald Fauntelroy Duck
What is Gooby's name?

Dippy Dawg.

Officially its just Goofy Goof.

Unless if you consider George Geef to actually be Goofy and not just a character he's playing.

George G. Geef

or Liam

>Originally known as Dippy Dawg, the character is more commonly known simply as "Goofy," a name used in his short film series. In his 1950s cartoons, he usually played a character called George G. Geef. Sources from the Goof Troop continuity give the character's full name as Goofy G. Goof, likely a reference to the 1950s name. In many other sources, both animated and comics, the surname Goof continues to be used. In other 2000s-era comics, the character's full name has occasionally been given as Goofus D. Dawg.

It was funny, though.

Isn't Max's last name "Goof"? Goofy's last name would kinda have to be Goof then, too.

Goofy Goober

the way that they're an established couple instead of being shy flirty love interests is so nice

Erica is perfect

Attached: Jacuzzi_time.png (1200x900, 338K)

He's right about the sandwiches though. Even in my lower-class days, I thought bologna was disgusting. Who eats that shit?

>All burgers are fast food
You're a special kind of retard
Kill yourself faggot

Who gives a fuck about how "original" a concept is? It's always the execution that matters, and this one pulled it off well.

Attached: 1439042736622.jpg (299x293, 9K)

No, you and off model fags should kill yourselves, you retards are just protecting hacks fucking western animation

New Mickey Mouse Shorts are better than they have any right to be. For a company that's been whoring out their IP for decades why are they so protective of the mouse?

Attached: ignore_bait.jpg (680x465, 72K)

Agreed.

i can't stomach the taste of it and I regularly toss hotdogs into the microwave and eat them with my bare hands

Ha, ok ep

Because they know Mickey is one the most powerful IPs on the planet due to being their mascot? They have to be protective of the mouse because he is representative of the company. You may as well as why Nintendo is so protective over Mario.

What a dick move going to your girlfriends house just to raid their fridge.

Attached: Here I am to fuck your wife.jpg (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Why were Goofy's pants down when Minnie opened the door?

KH3 need to be released now. Those two have nothing to do and this is what they're coming up with to pass the time.

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x900, 2.87M)

What I want to know is why Goofy had his pants down when the door opened.

Attached: goofy_time.png (1280x720, 2.23M)

> no draftsmanship in sight
Awful animation.

MMMPH

Attached: Capture.png (1755x1080, 2.35M)

Don't mind us, folks. Just pretend like we were never here.

This is the first series to actually make Minnie attractive. I didn't think it could be done.

I want to imagine they slept together last night

my exact thoughts
the designs for mickey and minnie are much better than their typical one in my opinion, i never liked how weird their eyes looked

The samba short gave me thoughts about Minnie I possibly shouldn't be proud of.