Pretty sure its going to end like this

Pretty sure its going to end like this.
>Thanos has all the stones on the gauntlet and all the heroes have been beaten up or dead
>He raises his hand .... and snaps his fingers
>Instant cut to black
>No mid credits sequence
>Half of the credits are being erased as they appear on the screen
>Credits end and we get a final message , "The Avengers are dissasembled"

Attached: 56228.jpg (1200x630, 143K)

Everything but the last line would be sweet. That last part would ruin it.

Something along those lines would be pretty sweet

That would be so good

Attached: 1479187528836.png (1000x1000, 671K)

It'd be like the ending to Walking dead S6 but 80x times bigger.

Bring it on.

I hope they do it just like in the golden age, earthquake and he drops it, that would be GOLDEN

Attached: damnn.jpg (426x382, 60K)

I'd like that, and the end credits teaser for the next was Thanos saying something like "it is done" and behind him brooding is Mistress Death.

DELET

Attached: 1521219255268.jpg (1200x630, 193K)

The last line doesn't work because they've already been disassembled after Civil War.

yup. Bretty much

iirc it was predicted long ago that the first one will end with him snapping his fingers. that's a good idea actually

Who is revealed to be Hela.

>Credits end and we get a final message , "The Avengers are dissasembled"
Please no. This is some "IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED"-tier shittiness.

>Thanos has all the stones on the gauntlet and all the heroes have been beaten up or dead
>He raises his hand .... and snaps his fingers
>Instant cut to black
>No mid credits sequence
>After Credits Sequence only = ??????

Thanos doesn't actually get all the stones in Avengers 3. Josh Brolin mentioned this in an interview a few months ago. So, he can't do the finger snap yet.

Attached: infinity war pt 2 pt1.jpg (605x2822, 759K)

We don't need any lame "AVENGERS ARE DISSASSMBLED" line, nor any scenes during/after credits.
I LOVE the idea of the credits being erased.

And at the very end (still no scene!!) just have it say "THANOS will return in [Insert Avengers 4 title here]."

MOMMY

Attached: infinity war pt 2 pt2.jpg (605x2174, 509K)

This is much better.
>Avengers 4 is just Antman, Hawkeye and the other sidekicks trying to find out how to resurrect the Avengers while staying out of Thanos' awareness

>>Credits end and we get a final message , "The Avengers are dissasembled"
You took a half decent idea in turned to utter shit so quickly. I'm honestly impressed you stupid fuck.

He's lying man. Thanos has to win in this movie otherwise no one will feel the threat going into the next one. And the only way to win is to get all the stones.

Will be some Mexican with the face just like this 80% chance

Attached: 15-best-sugar-skull-makeup-looks-for-halloween.w1456.jpg (1456x886, 107K)

>Thanos cuts off Cap's arm and Bucky's arm
>mjolnir goes flying off towards Cap
>Rocket Raccoon throws Bucky's arm towards the mjolnir as it goes flying by
>the arm grabs on to mjolnir
>the armor from Thor goes flying off of Thor and melds the arm to Cap's shoulder right before Thanos is going to strike Cap
>Cap strikes the gauntlet with the hammer and a large beam of light similar to the beam of light that goes into the air at the end of Iron Man 1
>the gauntlet, mjolnir, and arm all shatter into a bunch of pieces
>a wormhole like the one Red Skull got sucked into forms
>a scarred and seemingly dead Thanos and the pieces of the items start getting pulled into the portal
>Cap and other heroes also start getting pulled into the portal as well
>Cap is about 10 feet away before Bucky grabs on to him
>Falcon then grabs on to Bucky
>Falcon then grabs on to Starlord who then grabs on to Gamora who then grabs on to Thor
>Thor then grabs on to a rock embedded into the ground
>neither Thor no longer have the Odinforce however and Thor's grasp on the rock slowly starts to slip
>Groot then shows up out of nowhere and is holding on to Rocket with one of his feet while one of his arms wraps around the rock and his other arm wraps itself around all of the people down line to help connect them
>eventually the portal disappears and they all fall to the ground with a thud
>after a few seconds Starlord says "So, I guess we're some kind of fucking Avengers of the Galaxy then!"
>Cap coughs and says "Language!"
>Cap then coughs again, closes his eyes, and nods his head back seemingly dying
>End credits roll

Stop, I can only laugh so much

Thanos screams happily while jumping in the air "This the greatest day of my life!"

Ween's Ocean Man starts playing

To be fair, everybody on the staff of this has also been straight up lying about the story and production of the movie

It would be better if it was some "get on the floor" shit

Good try but red eyes make him look scarier

Your headcanon is pathetic, kid

>Golden Age
that's from the 70s

Marvel didn't even exist as Marvel in the Golden Age

> Everyone dead then bringing everyone back would cheapen deaths even more.