Alright tonight we got a brand new episode of the loud house called pipe dreams...

Alright tonight we got a brand new episode of the loud house called pipe dreams. If you want to see a preview check it out here. This looks like it'll be a good family episode.
wyomingparmesan.tumblr.com/post/171885454799/sneak-peek-of-pipe-dreams

Pipe Dreams
>Mom and Dad are tired of standing in the long queue in front of the bathroom all the time. That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.

Also next week will be Fandom Pains (3/30)
>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.

Attached: 1490425290019.png (1079x316, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-3-9-2018.html
mega.nz/#!kIkzwDqa!zJX7aOQfqaSifWckcVM55gOe77YRixVDQHB2fpR7-ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You had me at Rita

Yeah I'm pretty excited for tonight and the upcoming rita episode and the lucy episode that isn't next week but the week after. This will be pretty sweet.

Lynn Sr and Rita are great. Here's hoping it's as good as Lock 'n' Loud.

Attached: 180120101100146.png (1920x1090, 3.25M)

I hope so because rita seriously needs a boost in character like lynn sr got. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the kids founds out be it lincoln or one of the sisters that they have to bribe them with bathroom access to keep it a secret and secrets never stay in the loud house.

I thought Sup Forums would be more excited for a loud house episode than this. It was busy last week and the week before that and the week before that.

There's still three hours to go, it's a little early.

Previous weeks had the new thread to talk about the episode hours or even days before the premier

That was also when the news about the new season, spinoff, and these episodes was still fairly fresh. Plus yesterday a couple of threads were deleted in the middle of genuine, thoughtful discussion of the show.

>Plus yesterday a couple of threads were deleted in the middle of genuine, thoughtful discussion of the show.
Was there ever a given reason for that? Are people now going to avoid loud house threads that might for once not be memes, shitposting, and leni spamming because they fear the thread will just get deleted?

Yeah, but even before the news there were still threads that were up for a long while before the new premiere here.

I'm recording this episode when I'm at my job, I can't trust you faggots because I have to wait until tomorrow...

The MEGA user fucked off a long time ago

>Lucy is upset that Lori and Leni started watching their vampire series just because a new character was introduced.
How i feel about normies getting into a eventually ruining comics and other historically nerdy things i liked.

Attached: B35FD5E5-26C7-4D3B-B67B-C44E5BBAA793.jpg (683x401, 40K)

She's so going to go to lincoln for advice. Not sure if his advice will be good or she'll listen to him on it.

>Lincoln tells her to encourage them because he's had a lot of comics he liked canceled due to lack of fans

>Not sure if his advice will be good or she'll listen to him on it.
Im sure after a few sessions of rough sex while he cosplays as edwin will make her feel better

That or he tells her that normalfag invasion is a sign the show is going mainstream and she'll take it as she needs to fight off normalfags

I don't know if anyone care but last weeks episode had the lowest ratings of the entire series.

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-3-9-2018.html

Kids don't like lynn do they

People into the Loud House on this site generally stay on /trash/ out of stubbornness against Sup Forums or don't really care about an episode if it doesn't have something they can turn into fapbait.

It probably has more to do with their lack of promotion and shitty timeslot. The entire season has had lukewarm ratings.

Even if the ratings were lower than usual the Loud House still did better than Spongebob. That's right Spongebob had lower rating than The Loud house last week.

Was firday a holiday or somehing? Either way its really popular rn, its probably just a fluke

No. And it might not be a fluke.

Ratings have been steadily dropping since the season premier. Except for the rabbit episode each episode has done worse than the last. Again it's probably has to do with their timeslot and weekly schedule more than anything else. The bomb format really helped the show.

Wasn't the SpongeBob episode with DoodleBob returning heavily promoted? What the fuck happened?

That was made entirely so nostalgic older fans would watch it. Todays kids wouldn't even know who bubble buddy or doddlebob even is.

They probably know because the reruns are constant, but it doesn't have much importance to them.

anybody recording todays ep

I think it's more telling of how cable ratings have been so far this year in general.

Because if you go back and look through other episodes that have rated higher the past two seasons, they all usually fall into the top 15 most watched cable programs of the day. To give some context to that, the highest the show ever got on that listing was 7th for the Christmas episode.

If anything, it seems like no ones watching tv on Fridays this year so far and that Friday night is kind of a shitty time slot as a result.

interesting

If anyone is still here rate the new episode

Rita shower scenes.
12/10

>Again it's probably has to do with their timeslot and weekly schedule more than anything else. The bomb format really helped the show.
Fuck off, bombs are cancer and dont help ratings at all

weres a link for the ep

Shut up brandon

Well I don't like the bombs either bjt the show had much better ratings when it aired in a bomb format. Fact is kids like em and it's probably one of the contributing factors to the show's early success.

mega.nz/#!kIkzwDqa!zJX7aOQfqaSifWckcVM55gOe77YRixVDQHB2fpR7-ug

Attached: zzzzz.png (740x550, 400K)

I feel like they'll remove/kill off Lynn Jr. at this point. Every episode of hers is despised by fans. No Such Luck, Lynn-er Takes All, Net Gains, etc. have been the lowest points of the show.

She's terrible alone but when paired with lincoln or another sister she's better. Lynn, lisa, and luna aren't very good at solo episodes.

>Lisa and Luna aren't good at solo episodes

No.

That episode where lisa tried to make a friend was garbage and luna is meh when it comes to her solo episodes

>That episode where lisa tried to make a friend was garbage

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Lisa's interacting with Darcy was damned adorable, and they seem to have a better hold of her character besides being "r63 Dexter with a scat fetish".

A Roadie to Nowhere was 90% great. The ending botched the entire episode.

I don't feel like the episode gave her much personality. She was still written as a complete aspie but was boring about it. At least darcy was cute.