/POL IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN! ANTI-RACIST IS EVIDENTIALLY JUST A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!

/POL IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN! ANTI-RACIST IS EVIDENTIALLY JUST A CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE!

Here is evidence how (((Twitter))) reacts to tweets that are exactly the same except that the terms 'White' and 'Black' are changed.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/the-malevolent-banality-of-the-anti-white-left-in-one-word/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12973939
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice

Based user

Bump

Bump for visibility. Spread it

Bumping for justice

Can't be racist towards whites.

Very nice. Bumping in hopes it spreads to the top.

Send it to Breitbart.

bump

Leftists will say it was shopped or defend it.

Fuck it. Send it anyway.

It's not shopped.

But hey get this racists maybe for once in your privileged lives you might be discriminated against because you're white!?!??! OMG HOW SHOCKING.

I'm sure this is very traumatic for you but get used to it.

nigger detected

Twitter hates whites.

saved, nice work to whoever did this

Not an argument my spic you have to go back friend.

>james. williams

Clean up the image, get a hashtag on this, spread it everywhere. The media is already trying to say reverse racism doesn't exist.

somebody get this to milo, would love to see this posted on his facebook.

No point in spreading it. Leftists will defend this and 100% believe there is nothing wrong with this.

OY VEY

what the fuck

What the fuck reverse racism even is?
Racism is treating people differently based on their skin colour or ethnicity.

Fuck not even I can shitpost that well.

I gotta go back to school.

Saved.

This is gold

SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

Reverse racism is a word invented to whitewash the blatant racism of non-whites against whites and somehow make it okay.

FIX IT RIGHT NOW

Fuck you faggot you are part of the problem. Its not called "reverse racism" its called Racism. Calling it reverse racism is racist because you are saying that only white people can be racist. The actual meaning of the word racist does not specify the race being racist. By saying reverse racist you are pretending that you need to tack an extra word on it when you dont and thus blaming white people for racism. FUCK YOU.

So we just rotate the "victim" and the "oppressor" year after year, century after century, eon after eon?

RACISM STOPS ONCE WE FORGET ABOUT CONTEXT. CLEAN SLATE.

This should be a Sup Forums project. Report everything anit-white on social media, if it doesn't get put down - repost it as anti-x.

The left has already tried to weasel their way out of this by claiming that "racism is privilege and power" bullshit. They've redefined the word to suit their anti-white agenda.

It's good that it works this way, 8 years of Trump incoming.

Using racism is like shaming someone, you can't shame someone better than you, that's the point. They're not being racists against whites, they are hating and discriminating whites for being better. Subtly different.

(((Twitter)))
(((Facebook)))
(((Google)))

Racism is hating someone because of their race, period.

Bump! We need to do this expose it to the media,also all blogs about twitter or twitter stock should mention his twitter is anti-white

They did, but the dictionaries did not.

lel this shit is funny for anyone bored

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12973939

Beautiful.
Easiest way to spread this would probably be to send it to Milo/Breitbart.

Jack Dorsey is a fucking moron, these liberal elites just don't fucking get it.

Donald Trump is literally the only reason I ever go on twitter.

We need to expose twitter they don't generate enough income to sustain them self but their stock keeps going up in price.

Send it to breitbart please this needs to be exposed to the morons that keep buying twitter stock.

How can you denigrate some as a racist and then laugh at them for facing racial discrimination?

This is classic liberal/nigger cognitive disodence.

Hello shitskins

Kek

See
They can't even find anyone interested in buying their worthless piece of shit service. Trump should buy it...

>This should be a Sup Forums project. Report everything anit-white on social media, if it doesn't get put down - repost it as anti-x.
That's a wonderful idea. I'm way too lazy to do it, but nevertheless a wonderful idea.

Yep and then they have to twist and turn to figure out how an uneducated white nobody has power.

Fox has been signalling pretty hard lately as the pro-hwite, anti-google/fb censorship lately. Maybe in anticipation of competing with breitbart?

Whatever their motives, there's a slim chance Fox will cover it.

I remembered one picture of a homeless white male. They just said if he's black he'll be killed already.

>arguing logically with leftists

Just call him a limp wristed spastic and move on with your life

I love that first reply
>behind one of those tweets is a gorillion years of oppression and slavery
by default white race has thrived
>why do i even bother heres something else posted on there: whites in europe are humanitys golden geese
>le sigh

Leftists aren't the majority.

bump 4 truth

What should we call it?

>Operation: Translate Racism
>Operation: Cognitive Dissonance (kind of general)

mirror racism?

Bump

Nice bait mate, rate 8/8

We just need to get Twitter discriminates whites on every platform available even kikebook,Twitter needs to be a penny stock option or support free speech.

Bump

What does it mean?

bumpinho
more faggots need to see this

N-ai o capră să fuţi, Stelian?