That completely random Saturday morning that I got up to watch FoxBox and it was a fucking red sphere instead

>that completely random Saturday morning that I got up to watch FoxBox and it was a fucking red sphere instead

Attached: Unknown.jpg (244x207, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eqca_Wc2V0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4kids was just a poor man's Saban.

Attached: Fox_Kids.png (676x546, 216K)

>All that fucking Marvel content on their block and literally the only show that Fox had that any any kind of money was Digimon when WB had Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon

f for saturday mornings. kids these days will never know these feels

Attached: Kids_WB_Logo.png (1000x739, 779K)

>This shit died with Johnny Test as its final show
>It originally spawned from Teletoon before coming to the United States

Fox Kids had Power Rangers

>that completely random Saturday morning that I got up to watch WB kids and it was CW kids or Toonzai instead

to this day i blame power rangers for taking my bondage fetish the even higher levels as a kid.

>those times I'd turn my brother's alarm clock off so I could watch Viva Piñata in peace

Attached: 2017102817275500-8AEDFF741E2D23FBED39474178692DAF.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Not anymore

I don't even think Disney has the full distribution rights for Power Rangers anymore

Johnny Test was a WB-commissiond series. Don't forget it.

Where have you been in the last 9 years?

>Spectacular Spider-Man
>The Batman
>Yu-Gi-Oh GX
>TMNT 2k3
The initial lineup with 4kids mixed with Kids WB holdovers was hype. What went wrong?

Attached: The_CW_4kids_official_logo.png (202x124, 34K)

Doesn't Nick have Power Rangers now?

4kids' toxic reputation.

By the time CW 4kids came around, I think cartoon blocks were pretty much on their knees.

>that time when hulk hogan hosted it

>*tries to save saturday mornings but dies in two years in your path*

Attached: Vortexx_Logo.jpg (1918x1077, 421K)

KEEP IT WEIRD ON YTV!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>You now remember them airing English dubs of Ultraman Tiga

i remember wb kids being o all week. i would try to get home from kindergarten asap to watch
that megaman anime. it was so cool.

they had no good shows. the only one worth watching was yugioh zexal.

What, you didn't enjoy JLU with 4kids-tier edits?

oh shit i forgot all about that. it was good i think i just kept missing it but i needed my yugioh fix for the week. you know how bad the dragon ball z show was right? it was on non stop repeat and it was the worst.

Have we simply lived too long?? The life we knew has passed

I weep for future generations, for this childhood joy will be lost in time..like tears in the rain

Are you feeling it now, user? Are you feeling it?

Attached: ytv 19-25.png (1200x2120, 988K)

i thought fox box was sunday mornings?

no. it was illegal to have any cartoon time slot on tv when it was sunday

youtube.com/watch?v=9Eqca_Wc2V0

i never get to mention this, but almost every network that aired saturday morning cartoons, litton entertainment took over.

Attached: litton.png (487x266, 15K)

I wish I could say that I loved Saturday morning cartoons, but I always slept in and only ended up seeing the last bunch, whatever it might be.

I think it was Pepper Ann for a while.

you sure? i remember shows loke 'one piece', 'kirby' and 'chaotic' airing sundays on 'MyNetworkTV'

wtf is my network tv? i had basic cable .

just another basic tv channel, no cable or satellite needed. it would have a 4kids tv sunday morning cartoon block, airing show's like Sonic X, and Winx Club.

another cool thing about my network tv is that every weeklate night they'ed air king of the hill, and the first seasons of south park

Born 95 so this is when it went to shit for me. 2006/2007ish, that's when kid culture changed and I wasn't as much into it anymore. Though I was biased because by then it was for a whole new generation, those a few younger than me.

Attached: 1517008897331.jpg (1128x1535, 2.08M)

bump

I didn’t even realize those were dubs until I was an adult.

Born 93. I want to go back.

This shit pissed me off.

Attached: 1492606864502.png (480x360, 269K)

>ey yo lets make a soulless version of toonami

oh shit your right. i somehow missed out. i always had to go to church or do some stupid shit. i missed a lot of shows as a kid. like when 5ds was playing i only got to see like 10 episodes. was a true shit m80. im so happy with the internet and kissanime and kimcatoons man.

totally spies was on it so it wasn't the worst
the sea(?) monsters were just stupid though

I remember Saturday morning cartoons because of the video game commercials they played during the ad space. The Spyro 2 holiday one will always stick with me.
>Happy Holidays fat boy!

my local WB station aired those on sundays too

there's Kids Click which came on the air not too long ago

Attached: KidsClickLogo.png (300x105, 14K)

Nobody watches this.

Also born in 93, feel like we got to experience the best in Saturday morning blocks so it really sucks that it's all gone.

Fox Kids was great in Mexico.