i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120384_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120388_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120390_free.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=lEQKpa7HRJU
youtube.com/watch?v=exCtbL6Kuqo
youtube.com/watch?v=f9rgwitWeKw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4GnARMnMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn how to numbers, do not use a comma or a full stop to separate them if you are unable to do it propperly.

I thought you gooks were good at math.

Banelings would hardcounter that unit composition so hard.

Giant Statue of "Comfort woman" appears at Seoul University in the Capital of South Korea

img.focus.kr/mnt/photo/web/2016/11/12/2016111201161746414_L.jpg
img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2016/11/12/PYH2016111203560000400_P2.jpg
images.sportskhan.net/article/2016/11/12/l_2016111202000572000138541.jpg
img.focus.kr/mnt/photo/web/2016/11/12/2016111201144632304_L.jpg
menu.mt.co.kr/moneyweek/thumb/2016/11/12/06/2016111221058083743_1.jpg

250,000 desu sorry teacher

It's ok Japan, you still build good corollas.

Except their "comma" system in numbers work differently.

To quote from the Japanese teaching kimichi:
>The Japanese number system is spread into units of four. So a number such as 10,000,000 is actually split up as 1000,0000. However, thanks to the strong influence of the Western world and the standardization of numbers, when numbers are actually written, the split-off is three digits.

Yeah Japan really conquered the world car market with their Hyundais and their Daewoos.

jesus christ why wont she/he step down already?

I though everyone split it in groups of 3
Then again I just type the full number like 10000000 to avoid confusion(even if it is harder to read)

And Kias

GEUN-HYE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

I have to say though, this whole situation is incredible. That a person/system as corrupt as this could be exposed. I feel like there's not nearly enough threads about this in Sup Forums.

What are they protesting against?

Their president admitted that she was controlled by a coven of globalist witches.

The Foreign embassy to South Korea examined legal procedure for President Park resignation

The Foreign embassy to South Korea researches the law of South Korea for preparing possibility of the President of South Korea absence into the office

japanese.donga.com/List/3/all/27/783742/1

Choi Sun-sil , a puppet master of S.Korea President, appointed the ambassador of South Korea abroad
chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/11/17/2016111700815.html

The Korean ambassador residing in your country may be Choi-Sun Sil's puppet

>when you know a Happening is afoot

>changing one puppet for another
nothing changes with gooks, nothing

>Park Geun Hye,President of South Korea, maybe consider announcement of the martial law

According to Choo Mi-ae's remarks who is the Head of Democratic Party of Korea

Choo Mi-ae
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choo_Mi-ae

Democratic Party of Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minjoo_Party_of_Korea

>Is South Korean President considering martial law?
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/11/116_218496.html

i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120358_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120362_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120384_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120388_free.jpg
i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/508480/slide_508480_7120390_free.jpg

this honestly looks like a lot of fun in between lots of beer and street food.

>>SK is controlled by a group of 8 femnazi sjw billionaires called the 8 goddess or fairies. They were using the prime minister as a puppet.

>this is not some final fantasy plot
>this is real life

How do Russian,China and USA factor in this?

Such misogyny baka desu senpai.

yep pretty much my reaction but here we are. It'll interesting to see what will happen between the sexes in SK considering a lot of men will be bitter how their government and education system has treated them.

Did Donald already make anime real and this is the first story arc

SCP foundation fucked up

Everything is a slide thread to get us to stop digging into this and comet. They let trump win as a slide thread

are you trying to write 2.5 million? because 2500,000 isnt a fucking number in space and time you dumb nip

FIX YOUR COMMA PLACEMENT YOU GOD SUB HUMAN

2 NUKES WASN'T ENOUGH

are you asking how it will affect those three countries? it makes any effort to deal with Best Korea that much more difficult (almost impotent) when SK's government is in shambles. Park Geun-hye is being an absolutely selfish cunt by not resigning and prolonging this mess with a

What I wouldn't give for some renegade american to open fire out of a Helicopter on those gooks.

Anime has always been real.

They want some new starcraft 2 addons or what?

Really? And the people are actually doing something about it? I thought only the west had such problems, and we'd definitely do nothing to fix them.

The have brought actually guillotines to the protests it's all tthat he media is covering over there, men in particular are furious right now.

you could also call 2.5 million 25 hundred thousand, dont be an autist

we're living in the espionage version of densha otoko
anime is fucking real

Why not just 1 000 000

the fake news sites arn't even mentioning this, you think atleast cnn would harp on this considered it was a cnn reporter in south korea who started the investigation

The Trumpets really destroyed Sup Forums. Everytime anyone points out how he betrayed most campaign promises and how he's surrounded by globalist Jews, they just swarm and attack. I doubt all of them are shills, some seem to brainwashed trumpbots.

info dump, some speculation in the posts but whatever

trump is the lodus stone of anti-liberalism

wherever he goes, anti-liberals also have to go or else its back to being "alternative" instead of "right"

is it really 2.5million or 250k?

FFFFUUUUCK

Lads, this has me breaking out in a sweat. Absolutely thrilling.

That's millions my boy

chinks and all other chink branches do groups of 4...
until they were colonized, or similar things

Calm down ameribro.

>check link
>"""""rapping"""" gooks

painful to watch

why the fuck isn't the western media covering this is it because the kike connection to this group I thinking yes.

Women politicians are too arogant to understand that they should step down when the vast majority of the population knows they are corrupt and hates them.

What's really scary is that when Trump will propose totalitarian measures, like clamping down on free speech, almost everyone will agree with him. Leftists will agree since it's right up their alley, rightists will agree because of muh personality cult. We're fucked.

gotta have kikes somewhere they are always in th e shadows no matter where in the world
Also are the protesters demanding she step down? If they started a riot they could oust the president

>Also are the protesters demanding she step down?
yes they are mate

CTR what are you doing here?

Not only women.

This is hilarious. Is this an actual happening or is it just going to fizzle down? Why is nobody reporting on this? Is there going to be blood?! I hope there's going to be blood.

Wherever there's a witch coven, there are Jews nearby. Why do you think European folklore described witches as being brown, hook-nosed and meeting on the Sabbath?

>Netherlands
Kill yourself, loser.

See, this is exactly the type of shilling I was talking about.

This the biggest gathering to date. Hard to say what will become of it from here.

Leftists have nobody to blame but themselves if Trump actually become an authoritarian figure.
The media was so biased during this election to the point where nobody fucking believes anything they say anymore, it is a scary scenario that Clinton and their little cabal brought on themselves

Stay in Romania. We know what we are fighting for here.

The local street vendors and bars in that area must be making a killing right now.

>coming from a leaf

You don't deserve those trips

>We know what we are fighting for here.

You don't know shit faggot. Antony Sutton already exposed how controlled both sides of politics are, on a global level, decades ago.
You're just another mouth breathing Trumpfag who dragged his prolapsed boypucci from Plebbit and now you're polluting Sup Forums with your stupidity.

That looks like a fuck ton of people.

Is that a fuck ton of people?

Kek, (((they))) started color revolution in wrong Korea.

Gook here.

Several sources here show that she's not gonna resign until at Dec. 21st. Tripartite meeting between China, Japan and Korea is apparently important.

There's rumors that the Korean President will officiate Marshall Law and go all out.

The President got stem cell injections on her face and veins in order to look young. I'm not kidding. This has been confirmed.

Both military branches of Japan and Korea have decided to exchange intelligence regarding NK yesterday.

Like her father, she's been pretty pro-Japanese, which is why Korean nationalists hate her. Actually, fuck it. All gooks are like that. The chances of that Korea will stop bitching about Comfort Women is about as low as Japan's chance of improving its diminishing economy.

800,000 people in Seoul. Last week it was 1,000,000.

What a fucking annoying language jesus fucking christ

Y no parliament member veto her?

derete this

>like 10000000

You cunt.

Why don't they just zerg rush the palace?

Shit is hype as fuck on that TV Korea Live stream. It's almost like Germany back in the good old days.

lol

That Haya Haya Haya song they occasionally play is pretty catchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEQKpa7HRJU

I dont understand, the goddesses have globalist leanings but this is just a transition to another globalist government?

Why though?

Daewoos are South Korean.

They have a reason to be

These witches literally hold campaigns to abort male fetuses.

cuz vetoing her would require 3 things.

1. A shit ton of paperwork that lazy cuck parliament members don't want to do.
2. A expensive 50-60 day emergency election since Korea doesn't have a Vice President.
3. The minority opposition party is on a roll in popularity, so they're waiting for the right moment and opportunity. That's assuming they're not lazy and bribed fucks.

ok tone deaf Korean John Fogerty is really starting to annoy the fuck out of me

The first 3 seconds sound like a muslim prayer call.

>youtube.com/watch?v=exCtbL6Kuqo

why are they singing songs at midnight am1:30???

Stay safe koreanfags.

Japan has Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Nissan.
Korea has Hyundai, KIA and Daewoo.

If you're an Aussie, buy a Japanese car. They last a bit longer, and you can sell them for better value after 10 years.

Gen Hyde???????

how is he getting away with this????????????

>prayer call

>hundreds of thousands gathering peacefully and singing songs

meanwhile in America

>hundreds of blacks chimping out, looting and attacking the police

That's why blacks will never achieve anything, compared to whites and asians.

Jesus fucking christ, this guy has an annoying voice. Not to mention he's probably drunk.
The stream has lost about 1k watchers during this travesty of an performance.

I've been here for 9 years, hog dog.

I already know the odds. Stop venting like a hormonal brat.

yeah halfway through his 2nd bout of moaning i had to switch streams. yeah i know it's in an unfamiliar language but i don't know how that could qualify as singing. it just made me want to punch something

singing songs, waving hands or candles, making concert won't achieve anything. Be it 4 million or 5 million protest on the street won't either.

parliament members are elected in the democracy system by the people

you got no one else to blame

youtube.com/watch?v=exCtbL6Kuqo

youtube.com/watch?v=f9rgwitWeKw

Guys, imagine what if this happening happens central of the capital city in your coutry at midnight am1:30 with 250,000 people and giant statue of comfort woman.

This is South Korea

it will

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4GnARMnMo

Wow, another Romanian sperg out. How embarrassing, fuck off to your faggot threads where you can talk about your love for cock.

Bring peace, Kim Jong Un!