Trump is meeting with General "Mad Dog" Mattis today to discuss the possibility of him being the Secretary of Defence

Trump is meeting with General "Mad Dog" Mattis today to discuss the possibility of him being the Secretary of Defence.

Are we building a fuck Islam dream team??

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2009/08/erik_prince_and_the_last_crusa
theintercept.com/2016/04/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-drive-to-build-private-air-force/
theintercept.com/2016/03/24/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-under-federal-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=0px9aoIPloE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis
youtu.be/fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like a mad cunt.

Where did he get those callsigns from?

Your fellow comrades or aviators.

Here I'll think of one for you....

Toiletpaper

What'u think? It'll strike fear into the bung holes of your enemies.

This needs to happen

Bumping with Mattis quotes

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Your callsign can be sparkles

You're coathanger.

Toiletpaper
Sparkles
&
Coathanger

All in a thread together. And I was here to witness it.

my dick is hard already

>3 FUCKEN WEHITE MAILES

The world needs this guy, especially with a madman like Trump

Doesn't sound like he is a peaceful man.

wtf wasn't trump about to sell the US to Russia? Had I been lied to?

Your secret name which not even I will call you

Great another neocon warmonger. Just what the world needed.

I really don't see why Mattis shouldn't be SecDef.

He's an accomplished general, he's retired long enough to legally do it, he knows more about war than anyone else - and about Pentagon bureacracy as well.
And, he represents just the type of General that Trump loves.

I REALLY, REALLY hope this happens.
We need someone to PURGE the SJW's from the Penatgon.

Nickname(s):

"Chaos" (callsign)

"Warrior Monk"

"Mad Dog Mattis

Kek ?

>he's retired long enough to legally do it

Wait, gotta take that back. He only retired in 2013.
But I doubt someone like him would have trouble getting confirmed by Congress.

Erik Prince has been rumored to be in running for Secretary of Defense.

...one of the witnesses said that Mr Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe."

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2009/08/erik_prince_and_the_last_crusa

USG has him in their cross hairs.. Well the current one does anyway.

However that plays into it.

But he isn't a zionist shill like his fellow neocons and trump

Most callsigns are just assigned based on your position in the unit. The word denotes the unit and the numbers or words behind it denote your position.

Dog-6 would be the commander of dog unit.
Dog-3-6 would be the commander of the third section of dog unit.
Dog-3-6-Romeo would be the radio operator for Dog-3-6.

For Army aviators it's a little different. But the same general theme applies. Maybe other branches get to choose theirs but that's likely a special case. I'm not familiar with Mattis's career but that chaos callsign is probably not unique to him and may just be a favorite he assumed based on a position he once held. The commanding general of my division also had the call sign Chaos while I was deployed.

Is this General Mattis from Generation Kill?

theintercept.com/2016/04/11/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-drive-to-build-private-air-force/

theintercept.com/2016/03/24/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-under-federal-investigation/

Kek, thanks for that Canada

Cartoon general for a cartoon president.
Fitting.

Stop posting media speculation bullshit and sliding real threads. Trump says only he knows who is being tapped for what, and that is the end of it.

He can talk, but did he ever make good on his threats?

Last time I checked, the ME was still fucked all to hell and filled with terrorists.

>Trump is meeting with General "Mad Dog" Mattis today to discuss the possibility of him being the Secretary of Defence.
This would be the greatest 'Fuck You' to that scumbag Obama that Trump has yet to do. That dirty bluegum fired Mattis as soon as he got into office. Mattis is too much of a bad motherfucker and Obama couldn't have Mattis actually destroying ISIS. Praise God that Mattis is being considered for a role he was born for. Godspeed you mighty fucking emperor! Making America Great Again.

Yes

>He can talk, but did he ever make good on his threats?
He was fired as soon as Obama got into office. He didn't have a chance to make the ME great again. 2nd time is the charm.

He's the one who pacified Anbar. His policies were abandoned afterwards.

>yfw liberating Europe in a low casualty bro war with our new Russian friends uninstalling muds

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=0px9aoIPloE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis
>Reinforcing this intellectual persona was the fact that he carried on his person a copy of the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius throughout his deployments.

>Mattis is a board member of Theranos
Dropped.

In the Marine Corps typically we go sort of the same route, but the Officers usually have their peers pick a callsign or nickname for them. He is also known as Chaos, which is the callsign he went by over the radio in the wars, and the Warrior Monk.

Bumping for justice

MAGA

Please let it be true.

>Are we building a fuck Islam dream team??
Obviouslly not.

Politics are not that simple. It's not like the people's really matter

Well,looks like he didn't joked when he said he will bomb the fuck out of ISIS

That man is not entirely of sound spirit at all.

Bump

For a cartoon country.

youtu.be/fTXzcILPPp8

Only the Indians

First time I snarfed on my iPhone

Congrats

I am erect

>Hates John Bolton
>Loves James Mattis

WW3 has been ongoing since 2001, we have just refused to fight it like a real war. And all the while we have been welcoming our enemy onto our shores and giving them free shit. Trump is putting together a team that will end this bullshit.

It's great to have competent people. But if we go to war, it better be because it benefits America and not Israel.

No, he's a Marine.

Just seems like you would end up with repeats within an area. Guess it depends on which net you're using.