HOFER is finished !!!

I't's over for HOFER !
Van der Bellen has now 100% of chance to win !
>Several top Austrian conservatives Saturday urged voters to shun far-right candidate Norbert Hofer in next month's presidential election, highlighting fears he could take the country out of the EU.
>dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2016/Nov-19/382072-austria-conservatives-urge-vote-against-far-rights-hofer.ashx

All the OVP voter will turn green this december

It will only benefit Hofers outsider status.

The people will vote Hofer, nobody cares what ever The Media tells Thema!

How many elections will they run until they get the result they want.

but Hofer will win

ÖVP hasn't been conservative since forever.

They're globalist cucks at best.

Fuck Hofer and fuck white people!

We need Hofer at the round table.

Reminder that the ÖVP is polling at less than 20% while the FPÖ is at about 35-40% in the national polls.

Hofer will win.

'Hofer ist fertig!' sagt zunehmend nervös Mensch zum siebten Mal

This sounds suspiciously like the """polls""" over here for Trump.

This sounds like a signal for meme magic.

H O F E R
O
F
E
R

Kek vult

>I't's over for HOFER !
>Trump has no chances to win
>BRexit will never happen
*yaaaawn*

If Österreich goes full retard with Bellen it will sadden me greatly because at that point studying German for two years has been completely wasted.

Niemals gehen Vollbehindert!

off tobic but redpill me on that pepe pic

who is he pictured as there? after some statue? babylonian statue?

sargon

>who is he pictured as there? after some statue? babylonian statue?

Bronze statue of Sargon of Akkad. The actual one, not the Youtube cuck.

Hofer has to win.
Praise Kek

>establishment cuckservatives call out to vote for globalism

Golly gee I think I have seen this earlier...

but seriously we can't let this guy get control of the cafes

JUST GIVE UP ALREADY

why him?
did he pull off some epic nasty warfare moves ? mongolian wiki article was just boring history lesson with bunch of years in it.

This reminds me of Trump and the NeverTrumpers.

praised and checked.

gave birth to one of the first mayor empires and dynasties in the world

>Niemals gehen Vollbehindert!

Two years and this nonesense is all you got? Please let it be, Mika.

STAY HOME YOU CAN'T WIN

a youtuber of the same name likes to shitpost

>"please vote for the left wing cuck candidate!", local cuckservatives say

because that worked out so well for the #NeverTrump republicans right?

let me tell you that no one cares what Party Officials say in this country.

the president can represent the mood in society, but he has very little of actual power.

its like a replay of what the cuckservatives tried to do to Trump in the US

#neverhofer

Look at that battletoad

Underrated.

>implying anybody is still listening to these old farts
it's #NeverTrump all over again

kek

I was going to make a bet on him, but the odds are so shit i might not even bother.
He'll likely win after all.

Trump had a 98.2 chance to lose
but EU isn't a democracy so rigging will happen.

That's the really fucked up part.

it's not over till it's hofer

"unique research" (SPÖ survey institute) published a poll today giving vdb a 51-49 lead.

thats all i need to know.

hofer's gonna make it this time.

>top Austrian conservatives

how was his lead in the previous election?

Kek, Lopatka said in all clearness, that it isn't the VP but individuals who happen to be party members saying this. On another note, Austrians have enough of the election. the smoker gets bashed by everyone and his mom for even appearing in public and reminding us about the election.

I'm starting to think we need to protest the current world order not because of economy, immigration, culture or anything
It's because they are fucking retarded
2 'outsiders' won big, make him an outsider too

Ayyyyy

something like 50,3-49,7

Meme it lads, if we can get Trump in office literally anything is possible.

Hofer will win.

>current year
>thinking people will vote the way the establishment tells them too

In the poll?

Alright, fuck these faggots. Who we going after? I'm ready to dig up some dirt on these cucks we face. We're all in this together, we must make one country after another rise up with nationalism

>implying the ÖVP farmers on the countryside will vote for a green fgt because their "masters" tell them to
people only care for the ÖVP as long as their interests are represented by them

I support hofer

I would like Hofer to win, but I prefer he'd lose. I want to move to the eastern reich in several years, I don't want to be beat up by toothless Tyroliers.

again, kek has spoken.

doenst really matter, we dont have large polls here
he won on sunday, but lost on monday when the (((letter votes))) were counted

Fuck white people and fuck Andreas Hofer.

so toothless arabs are better?
just kidding tho, i dont think you'd have any problems as a pole here

As long as you are able to fix pipes and paint walls, you are welcome. A lot of sub companies looking for cheap work.
>captcha: elderly people sign
This includes of course also health care jobs

>highlighting fears he could take the country out of the EU.

Jesus Christ! How deluded are these fuckers?! They REFUSE to accept the reality that the EU is finished and it's actually in their best interest to bail from the sinking ship ASAP.

ok looked it up:
polls were 53 to 47 for hofer

>In the poll?

no, hofer had a slight lead in the polls before the first attempt in may.

liberals did a good job mobilizing people who wanted to prevent hofer.

the question is how much of those voters will stay away from the ballot boxes this time after muh terror summer.

I dont trust Hofer to win his country is so close to Merkel

>far right
These fucking kikes will know the true meaning of "far right" when it finally stomps on their skulls

That is exactly what they did to Trump, and Brexit. When will they ever learn?

Shadilay!

make it so

>hey REFUSE to accept the reality that the EU is finished
What are you guys drinking on that island?

>slovenia

You're not democracy either and rigging did happen, Trump trumped it though.

>austria

Why again so fucking close? What the fuck is up with this? Every time! It's almost like exact bell curve if you catch my drift.

It will be rigged, again.

Austria is a right wing country. Various outside powers have disregarded that and given them alternate governments. It happened with the guy in the 90s and it will happen again.

The EU and beautiful Merkle will not allow it and Austria will be rewarded with more refugees and more of its money going to failing banks.

>This includes of course also health care jobs
that's me, I want to move to Tirol since my cousin is a MD there and since Hofer first time lost there I assume they're more liberal than the eastern countryside

No wonder the British assault poles on the street.

>One of the EUs benefits countries thinks otherwise

What a surprise...

If EU is so shit why are you faggots waiting so long for Article 50?

Hofer lost in Vienna and Vorarlberg.

Vienna is self explanatory. Vorarlberg has no airport, the least amount of rapefugees, no major city and the highest standard of living.

When that changes, and Mbutu and Tariq ruin Zurs, Warth, Lech and so on, they will probably see why the other rural states went with Hofer.

The longer the Uk waits the more time there is for the EU to have a crisis making our negotiating hand stronger.

Lol here we go again, he's finished guys I swear! The media said so! Brexit will never happen racists! Trump has no chance, madame president!

GET OUT OF THIS EU !

My I repeat my first question? What are you guys drinking or smoking on that island?

You just lust for someone else to control you. Before the EU it was Belgrade.

WE WILL REE THE FINAL REE

IT WILL BE WE AND ONLY WE

PEE PEE POO POO

A GREEN OVP WILL COME TO YOU

POO POO PEE PEE

GLOBALIST KEKS WILL BEND THE KNEE

the majority of austrians is sweden tier lefties, who band together against right wingers everytime they become a threat.

plus at the moment the public thinks the refugee problem is solved because only 100 or so per day arrive, while during the first election people still feared a repetition of summer 2015 when 10k per day arrived.

in addition hofer has already spent all his campaign money months ago, while his left wing opponent got fresh funds from almost every important faction here.

hofer also cannot profit from trumps victory because trump is pretty much a hated man here.

hofer will not win.

You do understand that Brexit and Trump had the benefit of being anglophone, as a result had people who could actively support them from around the globe?

Unless you have Krautchan shilling Hofer 24/7, he is at a massive manpower disadvantage.

(((they))) make every left vs right result something like 50,5:49,5 for maximum divide and conquer.

>let's elect the guy who had the first vote rigged in his favor

why isn't this guy hanging from a noose

>
Oh yeah the EU market is soo impoverished like that of Yugo. EU is soo shit and poor like Yugo was.You are dead on chap! No seriously tho what are you lads consuming in the UK?

>why are you faggots waiting so long for Article 50?
butthurt remaincucks keep trying to delay it hoping we'll get bored and give up or something

Every country in Europe has either been a dictatorship or under the control of someone else's.

Aside from the UK. How does that make you feel?

France ruled England for hundreds of years.

>How does that make you feel?
Makes me feel free. We are not a shittier monarchy but a Republic.

In healthcare you will be mostly in contact with conservative Austrians from before 2 Generations, so no liberalism there sir, maybe a crazy one who thinks he's a communist spy. No big difference between the Länder. On the other hand Tyrol would be better then Eastern Austria, old people there dont like slavs so much, but yeah also some rich old Slavs enjoying our health care system.

But yeah expect a looooot of Gutmenschen in the team, especially on the lower level of the hierarchy and the pay as the working conditions are shit. If I could chose again I would pick the pipes and walls.

The left really hasnt learned their lesson have they?

>the majority of URBAN austrians is sweden tier lefties,
fixed that for you hawara

>Top conservatives urge voters to shun the Conservative candidate

Now, where have I heard this before. Seems it was quite recent.

It's too soon, our media is still crying delicious tears about Trump. Can you wait a little?

it wasn't rigged, there were just some minor ((irregularities)) :^)

I'm a lifelong Hofer supporter, but that's it. I'm voting VdB now