....yikes

....yikes.....

Attached: 1521223332760.jpg (800x1200, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3NxRrVcRsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: rightchad.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

I AM ENTITLED TO YOUR CUNT BECAUSE I PRETEND TO BE NICE >:(

kek

Will you marry an ugly woman because she is "trying to be what turn you on"?

If she succeeds to.

Attached: 10951903641.jpg (800x1165, 239K)

Roastie or soyboy?

stop making this shitty thread

>muh soyboy
Sorry people have trouble with dairy jerk

Attached: LNL3RLw_d.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>I have a weak, pathetic body and I demand to be taken seriously!

>Tummy
Only one of the soy-kind would use the word tummy when not speaking with a small child

Aren't there other options that are not full of estrogen and can cause hormonal imbalance?

Seriously,does that shit taste good? Only ever had Almond milk and it taste kinda good.

Sweetened soy milk is just as good as almond.

>can't drink milk without shitting his pants
>wonders why he's called a soyboy

>Tummy

Jesus Christ, stop being such a little faggot.

Imagine getting so mad about being called soyboy you make this comic.

haha hi virgin

if the thread got deleted the first time, maybe there was a reason for it

Attached: comic.png (824x1200, 834K)

Attached: 1521229913034.jpg (800x1200, 174K)

>TFW when allergic to soy.
Life is good.

/thread

oh wow

What the fuck? I deleted that "when".

>personal
>not personnel
are you even trying?

Attached: bil.png (313x401, 179K)

>You don't need to put effort into a relationship, it just happens
This is what pisses me off.
Fuck this mindset.

Attached: Wolverine.gif (400x300, 3.46M)

this

Sweetened soy milk is shit and you're shit for liking it. Almond milk is passable as a milk alternative only if you drink the stuff that doesn't try to add flavours. It's milk from nuts, it's going to taste nutty. The more they add vanilla extract the more you are reminded you're drinking imitation milk.

Oh come on! Relationships take effort and time, girl!

Who the fuck thinks like this?

Didn't we just have this thread get deleted?
Like, less than an hour ago.

I still don't know what comic this is from.

Up to a point. You also shouldn't change who you are for the other person, you should only try being a better version of yourself.

I see what she is saying but damn that is a poor choice of wording.

>It's milk from nuts

Attached: putin laughs.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

Why couldn't we have been a species where everyone had an equal sex drive? Like some sort of lesbian lizard people?

Attached: Take+this+and+use+it+well+_9bfec8bc1da88f8bca4997802c03a8b4.png (800x527, 322K)

Shit like this is why dumb bitches end up dieing alone, and getting eaten by their cats.

Attached: 1438970649859.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Because I don't wanna be a dyke.

>implying he is especially ugly, and/or she is especially attractive

Would you?

Attached: 14610D8D-A9F7-4D98-9607-8C9FAC2B8605.jpg (800x430, 59K)

okay, VIRGIN!

>vague comic that could mean anything triggers anons and makes them project

I love OPs that pull this shit.

Attached: 1492324071419.png (288x413, 201K)

>I'll freely offer up my cunt to anyone because I'm a shallow whore, but will gladly take advantantage of some guy that I know I'll never get with
Nobody is entitled to anything, but at the same time, fuck the roasties who'll gladly let a nice guy be a nice guy when she damn well knows he's only doing it to get in her pants.

Go outside for once.. Jesus...

So why is it that I never try for a relationship and I'm still single? Huh? I try so little girls should be lining up to meet me, then I won't bother acknowledging them since I can't be assed to try.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3NxRrVcRsQ

>who you are
Fuck this shitty mindset; there is no "real you" buried away in the center of your psyche, there is only who you are currently; the self is dynamic, and it's entirely reasonable to change who you are to be the person you want to be.
Restricting yourself to some imagined "anchor" only limits your self development.

What would Patrice O'Neal do?

Depends. Is he a trap or she is a short haired girl?

You're a failure and just like the OP no amount of trying will stop your ugly neet ass from being an evolutionary dead end finishing millions of years of lineage with you

Slut

>but will gladly take advantantage of some guy that I know I'll never get with
Where the fuck are you even getting this from the OP?
Also you can't be taken advantage of if you have self respect fucker. I don't do shit for anyone expecting anything back "no good deed goes unpunished" and all that. So if some whore is calling me at 10 pm crying about shit I don't want to deal with I promise you that calls getting ignored and I'm going back to my life.

Attached: khaled.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: a.png (822x1200, 827K)

That’s not what that means at all. It’s a yoda-esque issue. Do or do not, there is no try. “Trying” leads to resentment and entitlement in a relationship. You resent when things don’t work out, and you feel entitled to some degree of control over someone else. It’s not a statement that a relationship doesn’t require work, but that if you have to put THAT much work in to the relationship it’s probably not one you should be a part of.

Fixed

Attached: Untitled2.png (748x388, 259K)

The fact that so many people have to explain this. Means that this picture is sending the wrong message and that the artist did a poor job at comunicating with the readers.

That's the thing, nice guys have no self respect. They'll gladly debase themselves in hope of one day getting prissy, but that doesn't excuse the roasties taking advantage of them in the first place.

This is also true. Now let's close this shitty thread already.

>“Trying” leads to resentment and entitlement in a relationship.
Fucking this, when you are sacrificing things you don't want to sacrifice you need to stop and establish what you want to be.

What utter tripe; I guarantee you the artist is nowhere near that smart.

>incels ITT
pathetic desu