Lashana Lynch Replacing DeWanda Wise in 'Captain Marvel'

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/captain-marvel-lashana-lynch-replacing-dewanda-wise-1094066

Attached: CM.png (1280x1024, 803K)

Attached: Lashana-Lynch-Best-Acting-Agency-BWH.jpg (1000x1250, 119K)

Captain Marvel gets a booty after all!

>from dewanda to lashawna
meh seems like a lateral move to me. I kid I know nothing about either

Good she's a better actress anyway

DeWanda Wise is cuter. But this lady's pretty too, so we'll see what happens.

The first woman looked like a better Monica. Also why would you ever drop out of a marvel movie? Break whatever contact and get that sweet sweet royalties cash

isnt this shit coming out soon

why are they still changing cast

Scheduling conflicts. It happens.

What about Lecretion Woke? She's my favorite.

>Lashana
>DeWanda

Carol's love interest right?

Attached: monica.png (540x650, 540K)

Can they please pick an actress with a real name? I don't care what they look like, just please PLEASE have a real name

Monica can so better than Carol

Negro names can get shittier, believe me

>Lynch

Wait, wait, wait. Carol will be black?

Easy on the racism, Jake.

Yeah because either of those names is any better than the billion variants of "aiden" WASPs come up with on a daily basis.

Those are funny names.

I wish she was my love interest

Uh, yeah.... So???

No. This is the part of Monica Rambeau. She was one of the Captain Marvels before Carol. I think she's going by Spectrum now.

>pointing out retarded names is racist

Liberals need to kill themselves

>Anthony
>Sam
>Chad
>Don
>Michael
they got the raw end of the name stereotype in the MCU

Attached: 800px-Anthony_Mackie_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x992, 156K)

I'm curious as to what they're going to do with her hair. I always really liked that Monica tended to go for natural styles, MA aside.

Nope, Carol's gonna marry her and take her name again

Attached: ll.jpg (503x594, 169K)

Who do you think inspired the move into Aidens, man? Woke white people naming their kids after Jayden Smith in solidarity with the underprivileged POCs. And now woke black people need to find even more woke names to outpace the naming gentrification. It's a rolling snowball of Wokeness, rolling farther and farther away from the days when people would just pick a name from their favorite Bible verse.

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark.

Attached: 1519891870185.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

Those are all good names.

LeQueefa Gruyere is my favorite black actress. Should've chose herrr.

Possible they just go for the wig. A lot of the time they have to do it anyway since you get varying textures of curls even when natural.

Hah.

Initially read her name as Lasagna Lynch and I honestly like it better that way.

>the names are retarded because they’re different from the ones people I know have
>brings up liberals for literally no reason

Why the fuck do I still browse this board

>lynch
Gigglin my ass off oer here

>isnt this shit coming out soon
The first choice had contractual obligations with a TV show. Neither side wanted this, but it can't be helped.

>"Ava DuVernay's New Gods" as if she created them

the absolute state of journalism

Attached: avacap.png (681x388, 360K)

Could be worse could be gunner or some shit like that.

I call bullshit on the scheduling conflict. Netflix absolutely needed her and couldn't reschedule? Netflix, a business that doesn't adhere to TV "seasons" and doesn't have a weekly development cycle? Netflix, who have an exclusive license to produce shows for Marvel Studios?

I think she wanted an out.

Creative spelling white names are shitty too

>Taylee
>McKarty
>Nayvie
>Maylee
>Kamree
>Nykee
>Taislee
>Taigley
>Tenley
>McKamey
>McKartnee
>Tayvie
>Dereeke

Also pic related.

Just like the Mexicans have their shitty wannabe gringo names but with their own spelling like Brayan, Deysi, Laididi (for Lady Di), Yesi, Britanica, etc...

Attached: 016.jpg (1600x1093, 254K)

>racist gets called out as being a racist
>gets defensive and throws out 'liberal' as insult

Netflix made her drop out, she's the star of the show and doing a 2nd season. That contract was signed first and took priority

A literal who replacing a literal who? Say it ain't so!

>I call bullshit on the scheduling conflict. Netflix absolutely needed her and couldn't reschedule?
Why would Netflix reschedule? It is THEIR contract.

>Netflix, who have an exclusive license to produce shows for Marvel Studios?
You are behind the times. Disney wants to have their own rival steaming services so the current Marvel collaboration will die very soon. Right now Netflix is no longer friends with Disney, they will soon be mortal enemies.

Better to have some real names.
Stuff you won't have to spell out every time because there's only one way to write it. You know, good old classic European names.
>Mycroft
>Dörthe
>Alicja
>Ildikó
>Janosch

t. moron who doesn't know a thing about production

>shit like this comes out and people still aren't allowed to name their kids Skeletor or Megatron yet

>making fun of people's names is racist

wew, and you wonder why people call liberals stupid

Has anyone tried changing their name to Jimfuh King Sterlingson?

>>Alicja

this one is cute though

not feelin' it

Attached: IMG_20170612_005226.jpg (2082x1482, 398K)

She looks like a younger, female Don Cheadle. So CarolRhodey genderbend. I'm livin.

>Don Cheadle
Ah, you fucker, I was considering looking for something fappable. Can't unsee.

No, T'Challa is going to get kicked out of Wakanda and Wakanda will get destroyed like Asgard eventually ~10 years. She'll get paired with Black Panther so Black Panther's kid can have powers even if Asgard gets destroyed and Stark Industries gets destroyed. The kid will be Spectral Panther/Panthress or Speckled Panther/Panthress

Anyone have concerns that Ant-Man and the Wasp as well as Captain Marvel would just retread the tones being set up in Infinity War?

Like, rewatch the Ant-Man and Wasp trailer after the IW one and it looks so muted.

Lashana Lynch is more athletic and has a better ass
Only hit of this movie

Attached: Lashana Lynch gwODQxMzgwMDE@._V1_.jpg (960x639, 70K)

Antman and the Wasp doesn't seem that similar to Infinity War. It seems more similar to the first Ant Man movie.

Why not black Carol? No one really gives a fuck about a worthless shit character so why not change it up a bit.

Should've gone with the high yella chick.

Old vs new. Improvement or downgrade?

Attached: _.jpg (673x338, 78K)

>Old vs new. Improvement or downgrade?
Purely from looks, I prefer the old. But I am not going to cry about spilled milk, it is over and I will as usual depend on Hollywood makeup artists to make nearly any woman hot.

>traditional european names in a language you don't speak is the same as a negro naming their child Juwanna out of some retarded notion of how they think African names sound

You're a special kind of retard I see

>and I will as usual depend on Hollywood makeup artists to make nearly any woman hot.

Didn't work for Tessa Thompson.