Holy shit.

what heppened?

Fake and gay

You're half right.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947

It's real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947

DONALD TRUMP IS A KEK

Trump must really have a soft spot for pence, sticking up for him like he's his little brother

That's such a tender, protective statement he made—I wonder if Pence calls him "daddy".

Safe spaces that people make fun of are condescending kindergarten level areas with children toys and crafts. Restaurants and movies and such are places for actual grown adults go to relax and unwind from the stresses of life without forgetting who they are, unlike the 20 year olds at college.

>5.56mm
it's time for a repeat performance

Retard

You should work for Donald Trump, spin-meister.

Was it nigger actors chimping out or what?

I wonder how many theater experiences Donald Trump has had? I don't think he's mentioned them. Probably just never came up.

I'd like his insight into performances he's experienced and how that plays into his life.

haha, just kidding.

We do
For free

>WE DO IT FOR FREE
someone needs to make a pepe janny pic

It's not really spinning it when colleges are unironically hosting things such as this.

>haha I'm a faggot
Back to reddît, double spacing fag. You tards realize you don't have to double space everything outside of plebbit, right?

I'm surprised Trump isn't banned on Twitter, what an absolute shitlord.

dang. a truth bomb delivered by flipping an antisemitic meme on its head.

nicely done.

What word would feel safer to you, other than "spinning". I'm sincere.

>turning the left against safe spaces
>no more safe spaces

master 8d interdimensional chess move by trump

>tfw he sent pence there because he knew this would happen

They attack Trump by attacking Pence. It's just self defense.

I'm too dumb to figure that site out.

Nice to know, though, that there's some place out there that would have me. Thanks.

And delete all that entertainment? Fool.

You should write science fiction novels because you're that good.

Being truthful.

It's not really a matter of safety as much as it is a matter of being wrong. If anyone here is spinning anything it's you. You're just being really passive-aggressive.

What makes you say that?

>Apologize!

Shitlibs want to break down all barriers to their political indoctrination: school should be for liberal indoctrination, work should be for liberal indoctrination, the news should be for liberal indoctrination, healthcare should be about liberal indoctrination (especially mental health care, which should be a bigger and bigger part of medicine), every form of entertainment should be for liberal indoctrination, and if you're a True Good Person you should take liberal indoctrination home and force it on your family.

But they want every barrier to anything that might break down their political indoctrination: schools should "protect" students from any distressing ideas, nobody should be "harassed" at work with unprogressive thoughts, news that goes against the party line is "fake" (or at least irresponsible), doctors must not inform patients of inconvenient biological realities, entertainment must not affirm "regressive" values, and only a Real Asshole would inject his conservative views into the informative progressive conversation of a healthy family.

Trump BTFO again. When will you guys admit you're on the wrong side of history?

Did I '"trigger" you?

It's fun to be wrong, for some.

Not everyone (not even Christians) have the same heaven.

>history
Don't you mean "herstory" user? Apologize!

>apologize

I've never heard this joke before.

Trump on the defense against artists.

It makes him look very manly and strong.

It is kind of fucked up to pick him out of a group enjoying some type of entertainment. Really sad that these retards will never get it.

Feelings get hurt.

Yes actually.

how new are you?

and 17 posts.... damn

That really isn't the issue if it was say outside the theater. How would you like it if someone followed you around into a movie theater and started booing you? You paid for the movie you didn't pay for retards to boo at you?

You people are dense as fuck and the reason Trump will win again.

Holt shit, can he not shut the fuck up for five minutes?

Praise him

These racists should apologize for apropriating white culture

How did you learn to count to seventeen?

I'm asking because that's about the most interesting story we'll get out of you.

all these shills. He has a point. Could you imagine if a cast came on stage and said 'are there any queers in the theater tonight? get them up against the wall" - people would lose their minds.

I do understand the difference between not liking something that was done to you and having hurt feelings.

The two really don't go together.

Here's the message that a member of the cast read to Pence at the end of the show. Judge for yourself whether it constitutes a "chimp out".

Its actually easier than you think, as most normies dont even know how to create a post in Sup Forums

It would be a surprise because no other situation has occurred where Trump supporters baited queers in public.

This tweet is genius. It's giving liberals a taste of their own medicine. Normally liberals just ignore you when you point out their hypocrisy but how hard will it be to ignore the president? Trump you absolute madman.

sorry that you are to autistic to understand that difference. Pence paid to have a nice time watching a show without having to be interrupted or lectured. The single issue here is that he paid money. Something you fuckheads don't understand because you've never had more then $10 in your bank account

only Republicans would conflate the written word with the acts of chimpanzees

It's just their lack of artistic ability to come up with and articulate new concepts for new situations. It's probably their genetic flaw—I mean, because it's so common.

>will not protect us

Well guess what you fucking nog, you're going to find yourself out of a job now. How's that for protection? :^)

That other guy's spin was better. He was more Kellyanne Conway. You're not even Katrina Pierson-tier.

must suck living like such a faggot

Well, at least your feelings aren't hurt by the ineffectiveness of your efforts to educate me to your reality of understanding.

Literally sounds exactly like something a spoiled nouveau riche nigger would write on his college blog.

Only half the time, if you know what I mean.

Hey are you sure you aren't related to Obama Canadian? Off your proxy or what?

>artistic ability
This autist pictures himself as a Picasso

Would have been great without the will not protect us part

Disrespectful of them

So, now we're not objecting to the act of protest and where it was done, it's just how it was presented. I think I'm following you.

> YOURE A FUCKING BLACK WHITE MALE!

Be more obtuse.

“Vice-president Mike Pence, I see you walking out, but I hope you will hear us, just a few moments.”
“Mike Pence, we welcome you here. We are the diverse Americans who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents.”
Or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights … we hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us,”
“We thank you for sharing this wonderful American story, told by a diverse group of men and women of different colors, creeds and orientations,”

That was harassment? Really?

We have to follow Melania's advice and stop bullying.

Could you please go a little more to the extreme in your example. A little to the left? (haha, get it?)

>Not knowing in 2016..
What are you, some kind of white male.

I don't think you're using big enough words.

no, the people booing and jeering pence throughout the show was harassment

also Pence left before that statement was given

They do realize it's not his administration, right?

Is the original cast still even performing? If not, it's just a gang of random niggers and the white guy who plays King George.

>Sup Forums
>blind to internet sarcasm

It truly does take all kinds.

But how did Pence feel? Doesn't anyone care?

Oh no, god forbid (soon to be) one of the most powerful people in the world can't enjoy his minstrel show one night without terrified minorities non-intrusively voicing their concerns

>no, the people booing and jeering pence throughout the show was harassment
The actors tried to quiet them

>not encore

yablew.it

>your reality of understanding!
Yeah I see you broke out the thesaurus there to write down your ADHD ridden word spaghetti.

Have you heard of the word "perspective"?
No? Didn't teach you that in your high arts classes?

fuck off already!

>terrified minorities non-intrusively voicing their concerns
haha

>Maybe the gay is not bad at all.
>Took gay a visit.
>Boooooo.
>Wow, trigger my electric.

And Trump's specifically blaming the cast in a very unprofessional manner

Stop obstructing Trump's narrative.

>truly
>truly
>truly

I hope you faggots have enjoyed playing house these last few years.

Gay "marriage" probably wasn't on the chopping block before, but I'd imagine it sure as hell is now.

I think people were madder about the audience booing the entire time. I think Trump went after the wrong group.

I'm not intending to trigger you.

>two syllables
>"muh big words"

>only Republicans would X
>le ebin stoopid Republicans meem

Yeah well anyway..... WE WON!!! Hahahaha.

>Cast does something
>Trump blames Cast for doing the thing

>UNPROFESSIONAL

Kek

Nice, all joking aside, could be accurate.

Naw, Pence would never reconsider his values. Republicans don't budge, except when they get caught.

>90 minutes and 31 posts later she still hasn't made an argument

Let's hope he doesn't continue to go after the wrong groups when it comes to matters of international diplomacy :^) i can't believe we memed an autistic grandpa into the white house

Oh no I'll have to go back to not being married.

My life is going to change into the life I'm already having.

No, you're begging for attention
There is no daddy love to be found, here

You're no fun.