The Moxy Show

This was one of the best Cartoon Network shows. Let's discuss it

Attached: moxy_handsup.jpg (600x405, 64K)

You aren't old enough to remember it and you know it.

The fuck is Bobcat doing now?

It was funny though

I remember him talking shit to Space Ghost

Fun fact: JG Quintel, creator of Regular Show, watched this alot growing up, and it was one of his favorite shows along with apparently The Mighty Boosh.

Wonder if he knows it's lost media.

When will Cartoon Network bring this show back?

>The fuck is Bobcat doing now?

He can't do his signature voice anymore, so he transitioned to being a writer and director. Willow Creek was purdy gud.

Never they forgot about this shit

His sidekick Fleas was voiced by Penn Jenerette and Chris Rock. CN actually had the dosh to hire Chris Rock. Think about that.

That sucks. It's one of my favorite shows ever

>He can't do his signature voice anymore

Oh god is that why he sounded like he was dying when he guest spotted on Adventure Time? That was like 5 years ago and it sounded like it was killing him to do the voice. He's probably lost it completely by now.

It also wasn’t popular enough or something according to someone who worked on the show

>He can't do his signature voice anymore
Neither can Julie Kavner, but it doesn't stop her. Those sweet, sweet $350,000 paychecks are totally worth coughing up blood every time you record your lines.

Isn't it strange? I must have watched a million hours of cartoons back then but I can't remember this one at all.

It's just too fucking 90s to still work today.

She needs the money to pay her throat doctor.

The Optimus Prime voice was pretty brutal on Frank Welker IIRC.

>lost media
It's always sad to know this, no matter the subject.

Ninja Turtles is getting a new series and that is very late 80s/early 90s right down to the slang

late 80s

early 2000s

early 2010s

I think this was just before Chris Rock reached "super star" status. Believe this was in that short early 90's period Chris Rock was just a fresh face coming off SNL.

almost looks like a point n click game in that image

I can't tell if I vaguely fucking remember it or i I want to feel like I have