Other urls found in this thread:

boell.de/sites/default/files/buch_mitte_studie_uni_leipzig_2016.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Trump
youtu.be/ntYeX7iAIy0
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
youtube.com/watch?v=fZv-2JScL3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

Not surprising and totally expected. They are already in the country and will eventually outbreed you. Freedom of movement in the EU lets them go where ever they want.
Our only hope now is that we can send them back once the war is over. But that makes us the worst people in the world.

Keep up the good work Germbro, the tides are turning for the righteous once again.

Source:
boell.de/sites/default/files/buch_mitte_studie_uni_leipzig_2016.pdf

>Christians should be beheaded
2009: 0.1%
2016: 42%

>redpilled
Träum weiter, nie war Deutschland erbärmlicher. Gott sei Dank rechtzeitig ausgewandert.

>2016
>German public discusses if waving German flag during Football games of the German national team should be banned as it might be offensive

Homos ok irrelevant.. Gyppos nur 50% echt jetzt wer hat denn noch immer nicht verstanden was das für Dinger sind ich meine diese Viecher wurden sogar aus dem widerlichen Indien rausgeworfen...
Und das mit den Mudshits klingt doch schon ganz gut aber natürlich.

>tfw you will never have qt3.14 german aryan babe yelling german words during sexy time
why live

Gonna have a hardy guffaw when Merkel gets reelected.

Fucking top kek

>The Green Party discusses if waving German flag during Football games of the German national team should be banned as it might be offensive
fixed

And then majority of them goes on to vote for CDU and SPD.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_Trump

Enjoy famm

Fucking top kek

Start new poll

>Should dirty polish give back eastern territory

>Should Germany go to war with Russia over Königsberg

Mit Merkel ist Deutschland jetzt einer der letzten Civilazitionsorten an den man noch hoffen kann

These numbers to increased because of muslims who live there lmao

>It's disgusting when homosexuals kiss each other in public
??? Who the fuck cares? I think it's disgusting when obese people walk around in the public but I don't whine about it.

t. no homo

Der Tag des Rechen wird kommen, Laub!

is this real?

Russia offered us to buy Königsberg but our cuck government declined.

>is this real?
Can't you tell from the cropping and the fact that 1 in 5 Brit Muslims' doesn't make sense?
It's saying something about 1 in 5 Brit Muslims.

Most people don't care about our former territories anymore

Like in France too.

Only Sweden is really lost.

Should cross 50% mark at
2019 - muslim migration ban
2016 - gypsy ban
2022 - gay public ban
it's probably too late user
this too

I used to fuck this German girl who moved here when she was a kid. She had kind of a busted face but a rockin' body. She didn't normally have an accent when she spoke English, but once we started fucking it came back, and once she came it was full on German dirty talk. She also got wetter than any girl I've ever been with.

Sweden Democrats are growing stronger

That particular poll probably has more to do with the increasing number of muslims in the country, than the increasing number of people opposed to muslims

German-American here.

Merkel is literally scum. I will be cheering from the rooftop when President Volksgenosse sends an F-22 Raptor to decapitation strike that Polish terrorist bitch Chancelorette of ours. I hope I will hear the jets scream overhead.

It will be the most awesome moment in my life. A dream come true, like every single second has been since my Volksgenosse Donald Trump won the US presidential election. Finally a German-American rules the world. Finally the planet belongs to us. Muslims are about to get locked up. Mexicans are trembling in fear. Every White Man in America is rejoicing. This is a beautiful time to be alive.

>It's disgusting when homosexuals kiss each other in public

Pretty sure that came from the increase in kebab.

Yeah probably. Like I hate the liberal LBGT+ABCDEFG community bs too but have nothing against regular gay people. I don't see why anyone would, gay guys don't even try to steal my womyn.

:thinking:

m-more??

>post yfw the flag will be high soon

Free Germany!

Not strong enough, they use proportional representation in sweden so they'll end up with another retarded, unaccountable coalition government.
With PR they'd need to be polling at >50% to have a change at doing anything.

naah.. homos are not really welcome here the chances are good that you get punched if you play the faggot in the rural area here.
even mama merkel is against homos

Wie ist es dort im vergleich?

then you realise 49.6% of germans is 95% of ethnic germans

EU-immigrants, such as Poles or Italians, tend to be redpilled too

>Germans are considering being nazi again
Well color me surprised...

She was kind of a freak too. She was very shy, but turned into an animal when we fucked. Full on digging her nails into my back, rubbing my balls as I slammed her, and begging for my cum.

Will a anti-cuckblishment party rise in the next election or in the election after it?

Also, how are you guys deal with the massive numbers of traitors, SJW's, anarchists and commies in your country?

Die Straße frei, when?

Right wing is on the rise everywhere.
The left had their chance to run shit, failed miserably.

>41.4%
>49.6%
>40.1%
>the majority of Germans are still cucks
This country deserves to die.

Fear : The Greatest Weapon of the Jews

Thule Productions

youtu.be/ntYeX7iAIy0

------

The Jewish Problem

Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

Would you rather your country look like "racist bigots" or have the ragheads destroy everything your history has built?
Either fuck or get fucked

>caring about 2 dudes making out
Only literal faggots should care about that. But hey atleast you and the Muslims have something in common

The traitors will hang

And with "german public" you mean "the youth organisation of the green party aka the biggest cucks on the planet".

I swear if they ruin soccer for the german Michel it will be right wing deathsquads time.

KD + SD = possible.

Not a single question answered with a majority.

There is no hope.

This is nice and all but do you have source for this so I can trigger my cucked german friends?

You are an OK leaf.

here (page 50)

Schade, dass die ganzen Anglos den nie verstehen werden.

Ami go home

Yeah this, and now that the conservative side is pretty spit thanks to Merkel we'll probably get some fucking social democrat as cancellor.

*split

I really wish they took the redpill BEFORE they flooded every single country on the continent with illegal immigrants.

Schön!

Every sensible person was against it from the start, but everyone feared the "nazi" monicker. With that one, you really can loose your job quickly.

So we sat back, and thought "whats the worst that could happen", and guess what? We weren't prepared. But oh well. Let this pot simmer and steam for a bit. Soon the backlash will come.

The last one is because of all the immigrants you dipshit

xDDDDDDDD

Racewar when ?

Jeez, I wounder what could have made them change their minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZv-2JScL3o

She's making one mistake with that sign she forgets that shitskins aren't humans.

Ich bin auch froh das ich ausgewandert bin.
Meine Kumpels daheim in Bayern werden jeden Tag terrorisiert von Kanacken und behinderte linke menschen die ausrasten wenn man ein deutsches Trikot anzieht nach der WM.

lachte

Wasn't there a deal after WW2 that German should allow other nations on Germany more "freely"?

They appear to be taking it anally though, and then accidentally shitting it out.

Are you sure those last 2 are not just from the 'refugees'?