prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Roark__/status/799909295261368320
periscope.tv/w/1vAGRXWwbogxl#
twitter.com/HamiltonMusical?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TQhWJ7PSM
youtube.com/watch?v=GMp6WHWJHf4
youtu.be/619M8oYutEI
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/18/steve-bannon-warned-roger-ailes-megyn-kelly-turn/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/18/reuters-cites-conservative-ana-navarro-to-attack-jeff-sessions/
twitter.com/HamiltonMusical/status/799828567941120000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wedidit

reminder to love yourself, work hard and treat your body well every day. nice

AWOO

DELETE YOUR COMPANY

twitter.com/Roark__/status/799909295261368320

>kek aproved thread
good work burger

FUCK MALAYSIA. THANKS user.

>I forgot about awoos
I MUST REPENT!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

periscope.tv/w/1vAGRXWwbogxl#

ANTI TRUMP PROTEST IN FRANCE

HEY HEY

HO HO

TRUMP HAS GOT TO GO

Praise KEK.

I am starting the day with two peanut butter sandwiches, a banana, and a tall glass of milk. What are you faggots eating? Keep in mind you need to eat healthy so you will be ready to fight for Trump.

why splitting threads?

Post majestic Trumps.

MADE IN THE USA OP

POST YOUR WAROOS!

LETS DESTROY THESE DEGENERATE SONSABITCHES!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TQhWJ7PSM

This guy is going to assassinate Trump. Should we be worried?

apple
eggs with bacon, sausage, spinach, and green onions.
and milk

Because malaysia is a faggot shill

muh safe space

Blessed

HEY HEY
HO HO
C-T-R HAS GOT TO GO

HEY HEY
HO HO

the cast of hamilton must pay

THAT'S A GREAT SATURDAY BREAKFAST, MY FRIEND!!

>brewing a pot coffee right now
>keeping things simple with two scrambled eggs, two sausage links, and an apple Danish

EAT COMFY AND MAGA TODAY, EVERYONE!!!

PENCE BTFO BY HAMILTON HAHAHAHAHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=GMp6WHWJHf4

And Drumpf has to defend Pence the little crying baby HAHAHA

Hitler's lookin good for his age

APOLOGIZE

APOLOGISE !

It's HEY HO, HEY HO

Oh, so you want this to happen?
Reported to the Secret Service

the WEE-KEY-LEAKS Assange!

TOAST REPORTING IN

>Steve Bannon: I Warned Roger Ailes that Megyn Kelly Would Turn On Him

Newly appointed White House chief strategist Stephen K. Bannon chided Fox News in an interview Friday, claiming the cable news network’s coverage of the 2016 presidential election was just as bad as that of progressive media outlets and predicting the conservative-oriented outlet would move toward a more “centrist” approach in the coming years.

In an exclusive interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Bannon — who is advising President-elect Donald Trump as he makes key appointments and fills Cabinet positions and will serve as a senior counselor in the White House — >said that Fox News’s coverage of the election “got it more wrong than anybody.”

>“Rupert [Murdoch] is a globalist and never understood Trump,” Bannon told THR. “To him, Trump is a radical. Now they’ll go centrist and build the network around Megyn Kelly.”

Bannon also recalled for the outlet that when former network chief Roger Ailes called to defend Megyn Kelly after the star anchor tussled with Trump during the first GOP primary debate, Bannon warned Ailes that Kelly would soon turn on him too.

Earlier this month, Radar reported that Kelly had made a last-minute addition to her just-published first memoir, Settle for More, in which she accused Ailes of sexual harassment during her time at the network.

“Roger began pushing the limits. There was a pattern to his behavior,” Kelly wrote in her memoir, alleging that Ailes began harassing her shortly after she joined the network in 2005. “I would be called into Roger’s office, he would shut the door, and over the next hour or two, he would engage in a kind of cat-and-mouse game with me — veering between obviously inappropriate sexually charged comments (e.g. about the ‘very sexy bras’ I must have and how he’d like to see me in them) and legitimate professional advice.”

damnit soros

10/10 would shitpost again

I posted this article yesterday and got no (You)'s ;_;.
This is great news though. Rub the salt in Oliver's wound.

The democrats who voted for Trump:

Were they just like "Let's vote against Hillary and then we go to being DNC-supporters" ? Or did Trump really uncuck them?

APOLOGIZE!

Oh yes, words DO hurt.

Coffee and eggs w/ sausage, bacon, and cheese.

I think HRC was just that much of a shit candidate
also asspained Berniebros

shit posting some Ana.

youtu.be/619M8oYutEI

Kelly also wrote that she was asked to defend Ailes when fellow anchor Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him earlier this summer.

“There was no way I was going to lie to protect him,” Kelly wrote.

Ailes has vehemently denied Kelly’s allegations. The former Fox News executive, who left the company after Carlson’s lawsuit, issued a statement to the Hollywood Reporter earlier this week through his attorney, Susan Estrich.

“I categorically deny the allegations Megyn Kelly makes about me,” Ailes said. “I worked tirelessly to promote and advance her career, as Megyn herself admitted to Charlie Rose. Watch that interview and then decide for yourself. My attorneys have restricted me from commenting further — so suffice it to say that no good deed goes unpunished.”
>lmao cucked

For his part, Bannon appears to have been correct when he predicted that Fox News would move in a more “centrist” direction. Rupert Murdoch’s sons and eventual successors, Lachlan and James Murdoch, have reportedly expressed interest in hiring CNN chief Jeff Zucker to take the helm at the network in a “post-Roger Ailes” world.

>OH FUCK

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/18/steve-bannon-warned-roger-ailes-megyn-kelly-turn/

mostly they just detested hilary's record but didn't want to waste a vote on libertarians

It's amazing how every time they do this it only makes Trump stronger. Pretty soon we're going to have a far right party that will be executing the faggots from the Hamilton in the streets. :^)

FUGGIN DERRORISTS!

that is a great movie and great book, highly recommended

he is the best troll ever. he is pissing all over their special words like "safe place"

>id: Glad

holy shit, does she have no waist or is it the clothing?

HOW WILL SESSIONS EVER RECOVER??

JUST IN TIME

WE'RE GOING TO SPACE LADS

Those are man's legs

WE WUZ FLOUNDIN FATHERS AND SHEEEIT
>niggers
>fathers
okaythen.webm

Seth MacFarlane quit Twitter because he hates Trump over climate change denial. I hope he ends Family Guy next.

Has anyone seen any more news posted about the popular vote investigation? There was that guy bringing suit against the FEC for allowing around 3mil illegal immigrant votes to get counted. Haven't seen anything posted since early this week.

I'm "glad" to put all the fags in gas chambers :^)

>she used his full name
oh shit
it's over
we lost.......

i love his name
they forgot he's the third though

What a strong, masculine woman.

>There are faggots in this thread right now not spamming their twitter with hate messages.

mc pimp daddy on the right

>paid monkeys
>lecturing

awoo~

>troubling

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

DAMN GUUUUUURLLL

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEN

Nothing
In 9 hours I'll have my daily meal

>Kamala means horrible in finnish

>Jefferson Beauregard Sessions

badass name

That isn't healthy.

>For his part, Bannon appears to have been correct when he predicted that Fox News would move in a more “centrist” direction.
Because Bannon is always right. That man is a legend

>Reuters Cites ‘Conservative’ Ana Navarro to Attack Jeff Sessions

Reuters published a misleading article entitled, “Conservatives have concerns about Sessions as Trump’s attorney general.”

The single “conservative” quoted is Ana Navarro, a longtime establishment Republican strategist, Mexican and CNN commentator who has repeatedly bashed President-elect Donald Trump and proudly admitted to voting for Hillary "Madame President" Clinton.

“President-elect Donald Trump on Friday named his earliest and staunchest supporter in the Senate, conservative Republican Jeff Sessions, to become the next U.S. AG, triggering an outcry from civil rights groups as well as some conservatives outside Congress who are uneasy about Sessions’ positions,” the Reuters article reads.

Reuters goes on to quote Navarro’s Tweet posted Friday morning, in which she calls Senator Sessions “racist.”

“Jeff Sessions, considered too racist to be a judge in 80’s, is Trump’s AG. Best to go back to sleep, America. I’ll wake u up when it’s over,” Navarro tweeted.

The 900-word Reuters article continues citing Republican Senator Jeff Flake, a committed critic of Trump. However, Flake isn’t concerned about Trump’s appointment of Sessions. “I look forward to suporting his nomination,” Flake tweeted.

Indeed, the only individuals with concerns about Sessions’ appointment and quoted by Reuters are far from conservative.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/18/reuters-cites-conservative-ana-navarro-to-attack-jeff-sessions/

>Anna Navarror is a Hate Mongering CNN POS that has a lot in common with Obama, Rev. Wright, and Hillary Clinton. CNN is a propaganda outlet for DNC.

>President Trump said that he'd restore "Law and Order" in our country... Sessions is the perfect man to help get it done!

>Anna is a nasty woman…a HillaryBot and a Trump-hater on steroids. That filthy scumbag Navarro actually said she wanted to "set her own hair on fire" when Trump won the election. She's as bad as Van Jones!

HIS FULL FUCKING NAME IS

Jefferson

Beauregard

Sessions

THE FUCKING THIRD

...bitch!

No shit, that's like 100% Southern gentry tier name.

Do I make a sockpuppet account just to help support the VP or do I trust that as it always has, things will turn out in Trumps favour?

>EM drive actually works
Fuck me, that's actually great

>Most of the replies are positive

Are you okay with this?

Are you okay with them bullying Pence?!

I don't even know why Navarro is even on TV, she is stupid as fuck

>france

I am not really surprised Putin does what he does.

English translation when??

Praise KEK.

Bannon is probably the real time traveler pulling all the strings.

He's probably Barron from the future.

He's VP

who cares what some faggots on twitter think

she should be affixing an american flag and then the next frame should be crime rates falling. how racist are these people with these strawmen comics?

It's the funniest thing in the world. Niggers decrying whites as evil, yet what are they doing here? Emulating and pretending to be high class whites. Literal history revisionism.

That's why niggers have always hated whites: they wish they were white, and had our culture, our history our intelligence. Everything.

And just like their puppet masters, the Juden, they can only imitate, steal, and pretend it's their own creation.

Do most Americans have bacon/sausage or other kinds of meats for breakfasts? How do you do it?

Is he right? Is Donald playing underwater 6D chess again?

ARE YOU OKAY WITH THEM BULLYING PENCE

AND THEN GETTING POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT FOR IT?!

FUCKING TELL THEM TO EAT SHIT!!

AWOOO!
AWOOO, MY BROTHERS!!

NO BULLY PENCE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS AAAAAHHHHHHH

Trump ordered Pence to attend that niggerfaggotfest just so he could tweet about it. To what end? Ask Barron.

WILL TRUMP GENERAL DISAVOW THE MALAYSIAN POSTER???

They're going to be perpetually assblasted for the next 4 years. Is it possible to die of anger? At the very least its gonna shorten lifespans

>most of the replies are positive

I don't spend much time reading replies from the mass humanity of dipshits on Twitter, but what's the deal with that Joe guy and all his endless replies

When did we become such a society of pathetic, kek'd manlets?

The guy stays @ home and watches the kids while his wife is out bringing home the bacon while his testicles are tightly zipped up in her purse

WE WUZ FOUNDAS AND SHEEEEIT

FUCK THEM!

FUCK THOSE NIGGER FAGGOTS!!!

>pretending to be high class whites
>Literal history revisionism

It's historical revision if they're saying that the Founding Fathers weren't white but black.
If they're pretending to be whites it's not historical revision

Of course he is, he's fucking with them like always. I don't know why they can't just ignore the fucking bait

>Do most Americans have bacon/sausage or other kinds of meats for breakfasts?

It's common, I suppose. A typical breakfast here is usually thought of to be cereal, or eggs & coffee.

>Trump wins, pledging to make America one nation under one God.
>20,000,000,000 barrels worth of oil is found in Texas.
>NASA makes a breakthrough in propulsion technology.

really boggles the cranium...