>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/18/cnns-tapper-trump-tower-bubble-may-not-understand-how-scared-a-lot-of-americans-are/
youtube.com/watch?v=g6mE6hX-63o
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/media-meltdown-continues-hysterical-huffington-post-says-sessions-racist/
wsj.com/articles/steve-bannon-on-politics-as-war-1479513161
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/the-wall-street-journal-steve-bannon-on-politics-as-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USE THIS ONE FIRST

USE THIS ONE FIRST
USE THIS ONE FIRST
USE THIS ONE FIRST
USE THIS ONE FIRST

>yfw Hamilton ticket sales now take a massive nosedive, and the show closes down by the end of the holiday season

CAN'T STUMP THE DON'S TWEETS, YOU LIBFAGS

(((JEWISH))) BANTER GUY DOES IT AGAIN!

>Mental Health Counselor

top kek, (((Guterman)))

Don't forget to keep this thread bumped for recycling.

Retards on Twatter saying Hamilton shit was fine because Pence is racist bigot whatever other buzzwords will fit into the character limt

Is that the only way they ever justify their actions?
>It's fine cause he's a bigot
Fucking hell, where did they learn this kind of shit?

Hmm...

really makes me think

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4

2020 election predictions?
>DNC now run by a black muslim
>either Cory Booker or Julian Castro nominated by DNC, doubling down on identity politics
>blue dog democrats shift entirely to Trump
>Kanye leaves a permanent mark on politics and has the best third party performance since Ross Perot, running on a centrist humanist platform
the memes will be grand

#2 obviously

Are you hoping Trump somehow brings back the prosperity of the early-mid 1980s??

makes my brain hurt

CTR THREAD DETECTED
SAGE THIS THREAD AND USE THIS ONE

Yes

Fuck off, everyone knows who you are.

TRUMP BTFO

Get that faggotry outta here.

dems have to run a nigger
to do anything else will be to admit defeat, including other minoritiy candidates
whether they run a woman or not depends on how often they insert large objects into their asses for the next four years

more like post war 1950's

>jesse ventura
>running against trump

topkek

If anything he'd run just to siphon votes from the disenfranchised bernouts/gary group.

Fucking round up and gas all actors, bunch of fucking worthless people.

Report Malaysian threads

Hide Malaysian folks

WHITE MEN BTFO!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST SHITPOSTING PRESIDENT

Nobody likes you, Mike.

ENOUGH OF YOUR SHILLING, MALAYSIA

GO HAVE SOME NASI LEMAK FOR YOUR LATE-DAY BREAKFAST

>Go to McDonalds for breakfast because everyone was talking breakfast foods last thread

>order a sausage egg and cheese McMuffin
>get TWO (2) sandwiches by their mistake
>WOW! WHAT A BLESSING!
>Open them up
>Both are NiggerMcGriddles

dont forget to use updated pastebin
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

>i know it's you, nigger bot faggot

you're splitting threads and killing your regular thread makers because of me?

good to know you still have nightmares of me

Reported

kek

>CNN’s Tapper: ‘Trump Tower Bubble’ May Not ‘Understand How Scared a Lot of Americans Are’

This week on Chelsea Handler’s show, CNN’s Tapper said described the Trump team as the “Trump Tower bubble” and said they may not “understand how scared a lot of Americans are.”

Tapper said, “I don’t know that they really, inside the Trump Tower bubble, I don’t know that they really understand how scared a lot of Americans are.”

He added, “One of the things I’m seeing, and I don’t know if you’re seeing this, but if you look at social media or media in general, I see a lot of people who are scared, and a lot of people who are resentful and focused on their own hurt feelings. It almost seems as though Trump and his people are not even willing to acknowledge the hurt feelings of the people on the other side.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/18/cnns-tapper-trump-tower-bubble-may-not-understand-how-scared-a-lot-of-americans-are/

kek'd comments

>Grandma Susan
You are NOT serious!
After hiding in your Clinton News Network bubble and calling all of us horrible names, after lying about our healthcare, real unemployment numbers and global warming, after hiding the murders done by cartels right on our border, after encouraging attacks on Police, changing illegal aliens to 'undocumented workers', after ridiculing us over bathrooms while covering for the Iran lie, after beating us senseless for YEARS with your BS, you have the GALL to talk about scared Americans?

>What you need to ask yourself, after pushing us to our limit, is: Are They Scared Enough?

>RT

You gotta' love the irony. A boy in a bubble talks about the guy who just burst his bubble.

>Rat Bastard

If they are so fearful then they should commit Trumpicide and make the rest of us happy.

I am awaiting one great thing after Trump puts a few Justices on the Supreme and that is Congress pass a Voter ID law and SCOTUS upholds it. You will watch Dems go absolutely Batshlt crazy over losing the dead and illegal vote

>watching MSNBC
>black host is in London
>talking about Trump appointments
>they're all racist white nationalists against immigration and Islam
>everyone saying that they are irrationally against immigration and Islam
>saying this shit in London, where Mohammad is the most common name and you have gangs of non-white rapists fucking little girls

They never have an argument to argue against it, just saying you're a racist for not wanting your country and culture to be non-white.

Now they are shittalking Mike Flynn for questioning Islam.

>being a mcmuffin eating pleb
serves you right

Can someone dump their Warhammer 40k emperor Trump memes?

>pls pardon Hillary

Tbqh the actor was very condescending to pence
>hurr durr your administration will kill us all
Very disrespectful.

It's not the Statement that is the problem Sulu, its the fact that they made one.

Save over that Awoo with this one.

Yours has a smudge on her face

fucking bipedal elitist shitlords

What is this expression trying to convey?

I didn't realize he was based

I can't say I really keep tabs on... Rob Schneider

But maybe if he releases another completely retarded movie, I may pay actual money to see it

it can be summarised as "reee, a fucking white male"

>dropping everything during a play to call out one person in the audience

Yeah, that's harassment .

I'll make a trip to McD's every other month or so for a couple of their bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits

Those Mcgriddle things are overkill...if I want pancakes and syrup, I'll make them separately myself

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Malaysia is currently evading his 3 year ban, reporting him would be wise.

/r/ing Trump_bye_bye.gif

Trump knows what he's doing. He's setting an example.

Im coming for you, Globalist uteruses

No. And your inferior op has a video from fucking Sargon. Don't shill e-celeb shit here.

Just get the big breakfast with hotcakes
It's like 3$

>trump forced pence to go to the nigger show as a prelude to the race war

nonwhites hate whites. this along with their nonwhite actor policy just enforces that

BREAKING NEWS:

DONALD TRUMP HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6mE6hX-63o

>Media Meltdown Continues: Hysterical Huffington Post Says Sessions a Racist, Too

Ryan J. Reilly at the Huffington Post writes the following about President-elect Donald Trump’s choice of Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions as U.S. Attorney General.

From The Huffington Post:

>President-elect Donald Trump has reportedly offered Republican Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions ― who was rejected as a federal judge in 1986 due to allegations of racist comments ― the position of attorney general.

>Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III, 69, would serve as the nation’s top law enforcement official if nominated by Trump and confirmed by his fellow members of the Senate. Sessions, an early Trump backer, is an immigration hard-liner who has been in the Senate since 1997 and previously served as attorney general for the state of Alabama.

>Back in the mid-1980s, when Sessions was U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Alabama, President Ronald Reagan nominated him to become a federal judge. But during the nomination process, allegations emerged that Sessions had called a black attorney “boy,” that he suggested a white civil rights lawyer was a race traitor, that he joked he liked the Ku Klux Klan until he found out they smoked marijuana and that he referred to civil rights groups as “un-American” organizations trying to “force civil rights down the throats of people who were trying to put problems behind them.” We also have unconfirmed reports that he plays the overtly fascist and frequently racist tabletop game 'Warhammer 40k'.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/media-meltdown-continues-hysterical-huffington-post-says-sessions-racist/

comments

>getoverit

judging from the HuffPo headline this is ABSOLUTELY an outstanding pick for AG..
i love that they called the pick a "nightmare".
no,no,no HuffPo, the nightmare is OVER on Jan. 20, 2017!!!

>someone pays to see your shit show
>you take time to write a critique about them and read it in front of everyone
yeah it was rude no matter how you cut it

>yfw Trump appoints Giuliani as the special prosecutor against the clinton foundation
>tells him to dig as much as possible

I just copied and pasted from the last OP because we were on page 8 with no new thread.

Stop being autistic.

Your flags look so similar to the USA, I never notice that it's you.

So tell me Malaysia, what do you think of based Jared Kushner?

Is he red-pilled?

Ordering a biscut is one thing, actually buying a mcmuffin is another

thanks fampie

If dog has 2nd bumhole on his chest, then #1

Is there a full version of this paywalled WSJ article about Steven Bannon on the interwebs somewhere?

wsj.com/articles/steve-bannon-on-politics-as-war-1479513161

Our homes are made of brick, huff puff cannot blow them down.

We love our Awoos don't we?

>200 word essay on this image due in 3 weeks
I'm so fucked

what a fucking slow ass thread
the fuck happened to this place?

>2016
>giving a fuck about rules

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do people need to hear the opinions of actors?

Just put on your tights and dance like you're paid to do, nobody wants to see you open your mouth unless you're reading a script

does this image contain the secrets of the British flag?

I like you. Have a picture.

of course

because you mistake them with brits

Fucking gooks will they ever learn?

>The Wall Street Journal: Steve Bannon on Politics as War
Excerpts:
“What mattered in the campaign was winning. We did.”

“How can you take anything seriously from a media apparatus—paid the amount of money you people are paid—that systematically missed something that was so obvious, that missed Brexit, that missed the Trump revolution? You’d have thought they’d have learned their lesson on November 8.”

“I was the one who said we are going to Flint, Michigan, we are going to black churches in Cleveland, because the thrust of this movement is that we are going to bring capitalism to the inner cities.”

Why does he think that leftists are so fixated on him? “They were ready to coronateHillary Clinton. That didn’t happen, and I’m one of the reasons why. So, by the way, I wear these attacks as an emblem of pride.”

Mr. Bannon believes Mr. Trump to be uniquely suited to make the case, as “one of the best political orators in American history, rated with William Jennings Bryan.”

He’s proud that the first job offer—to former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn for national security adviser—went to a “registered Democrat,” and that the country is going to see “a lot of interesting choices.” Mr. Trump “knows how to mix and match, get the best out of people, and I think it says something about what a historic figure he could be.”

I never went on TV one time during the campaign. Not once. You know why? Because politics is war. General Sherman would never have gone on TV to tell everyone his plans.

“Breitbart is the most pro-Israel site in the United States, and even more pro-Israel than some Israeli media.”
>oy gevalt

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/18/the-wall-street-journal-steve-bannon-on-politics-as-war/

> Settling means admitting guilt

A jew should know better

Can you tell this is a Pepe?

If this was painted on a wall as graffiti would you be able to tell?

Literally Cartman.

>Malaysian Mike banned

Fucking finally, hurry up next time mods

>200 words
>3 weeks

Nigga that ain't nothing. You can crap that out in half an hour

Lewd-woos

Someone please tell me that Trump is not seriously advocating for a safe space.
Fuck.

that's a good picture

Why would do something as pointless and fucking stupid as that?

yes
i would, most people wouldnt

Anyone watching MSNBC hating on the Trump appointments and shit talking white people and white nationalists?

Settling without the admission of guilt to be specific.

I would rather see Guliani become head of the FBI.
Nationwide stop and frisk.

careful user, its a deep rabbit hole

only to the well-trained autist

why are you so scared of me, dumb nigger?

Jeb is a total failure.

MSNBC has completely turned into

>fuck drumpf and fuck white people

why watch it?

Reported