Will T’Challa defeat Thanos?

Will T’Challa defeat Thanos?

Attached: 02CD6498-C00C-491F-8361-8720E97CC743.png (1136x640, 944K)

its gonna be Cap or Tony.
probably Tony because Marvel films sucks RDJ cock so hard

Thanos will defeat Thanos.

Attached: 1473809571206.png (276x230, 115K)

>Thanos is the greatest Marvel hero of all time
>Sacrificed himself to save the universe from Thanos

So selfless.

Attached: 447c2d1b56fd3ef29.jpg (209x200, 7K)

It will be Carol or T'Challa or both and then they fuck.

Honestly, Wanda.

Why do Thor and Hulk Job all the time in these movies?

No, he'll get him in a full-nelson though.

tony will sacrifice himself to land the finishing blow.
thanos loses the gaunlet, get trown into space

Attached: thanos-death-laughing-103594.png (600x584, 737K)

If something's not strong enough to defeat them then logically they could beat it and render the others redundant, same reason both had to go before Civil War because logically even if they were different sides it'd still end with them killing all the others.

I say Adam Warlock

oh yeah i forgot about carol
seeing as they are hyping her up to be the Original hero before the avengers and that she is the strongest (even though in the comics she comes no where near hulk or thor)

Attached: hulk vs miss marvel2.jpg (542x828, 217K)

If he can make Silver Surfer tap out to an armbar, he can take Thanos.

THOT BTFO

Attached: hulk vs miss marvel3.jpg (558x846, 243K)

Post the next page.

bigger question will be
will they show Death?
or does marvel lack the balls for that?

Attached: thanos & death.png (609x979, 762K)

I'm at a point in my life where it's infuriating that I care about this type of thing because I just wanna enjoy movies and tv shows but nope I've learned this and I can't unlearn it

>OOPS I DROPPED THE CUBE

Pottery

There's no way it will be Wanda, given how small her role in these movies is, and that she barely appears in merch.

who cares thanos isnt even wearing his costume. im not even sure why they teased him in his real costume before . wtf is that. now we got casual monday retard baby man

hes going be wearing sandals and socks half way through the fucking movie probably after he kills vision

He's shown in his costume prior to getting the space stone, and in the Gamora flashback. You'll get to see it plenty.

>thanos isnt even wearing his costume

Attached: 001.jpg (1920x816, 123K)

They made him the cuck in Civil War

I think the finale will be that Iron Man or someone does something to make the gems unstable, and Thanos starts freaking out as the gauntlet glows more and more, and both Tony and Steve forcefully hold the gauntlet unto Thanos' arm. The other heroes retreat through a portal, and there's a supernova size explosion, killing Thanos, Cap and Tony.

Probably not. He probably won't be one of the very important people beating a very important multi-movie villain until Dr. Doom and/or Kang. He will probably also be involved with the Fantastic Four in fighting either of those villains. Dr. Doom would probably be a good matchup for T'challa, especially if Doom takes control of Sakovia and makes use of all that Vibarnium underwater.

Thanos might use the time stone to make Danvers less powerful and to also make Brie Larson look like her real age like at time of the Captain Marvel movie in the 90s.

Yes and cap gonna pass the shield to him

Its gonna be cap or tony because their contracts are up and they wanna die in a glorious burst.
Tchalla has to live for a couple more movies, Black Panther is making Marvel that good dosh

Attached: blackpantheranimu.jpg (900x471, 72K)