What do you want in season 3

what do you want in season 3

Attached: young-justice-season-3-characters.jpg (1100x712, 217K)

keikakus

/Thread

Attached: Concerned Parent.jpg (499x311, 8K)

Cassandra Cain

Trying to decide who is the leader of this team. Cassie or Tim or Jaime by seniority...

for it to air this century.

Yes please good Lord please put her in something. Sad there isn't any more bat new 52 movies

A small Legion crossover

Red Hood and Superboy-Prime or to see where that handshake want

Attached: dib_whatever.gif (300x225, 994K)

Orion, Mr Miracle and Big Barda. Seriously, if we don't get the new gods from New Genesis in this season but Darkseid and co rock up, I'm gonna be mad.

Does anyone else not feel that hyped for new YJ? Season 2 was lame, and rewatches haven't held up. It was nothing but dozens of subplots that move at a snail's pace, focus on characters I don't like while characters I didn't like were shoved to the background, and awkward romance subplots that make those of Arrowverse shows look well-written.

ss with beastboy

Attached: 1444879948162.gif (640x480, 2.68M)

a fucking insane final crisis style full on invasionof earth and wally out running the black racer

>what do you want in season 3
Bart is gay.

For Bart and Beast Boy to lose those shitty haircuts.

>Tim and Virgil can't stop touching Bart.

Me

They did another fuckin time skip and added more characters while presumably not fleshing out the ones from last season

More of MAI NIGGA Doctor Fate

Cyborg, Raven and Starfire to make an appearance. Then we'll have everyone from the OG team together.

Attached: 181522-107626-teen-titans.jpg (252x360, 43K)

this

Donna hasn't shown up and who knows if she ever actually will outside of Weisman's series bible

And Wally is dead

I think it would be Tim, if seniority counts. The last arc of the tie-in comic book had Jaime as a new recruit and Cassie as the one showing him the ropes due to being the former newbie.

Wally in the Speed Force

Helena B. and Helena W.

Cassandra Cain

Tim becoming a character

Baby Damian

Red Hood (Jason)

this expect wally being alive

DC has been fucking Cassandra for well over a decade now. We have a Batfam ninja movie coming out that doesn't have Cass, and I will be equal parts disgusted and unsurprised if she isn't in season 3.

Superboy as the main character again, introduce all of his powers from the comics, make Batgirl and Wonder Girl compete for him, have him be the team field leader because he has more experience, and have the team leader in general NOT be connected to Batman. In fact let's have a team leader who actively dislikes and butts heads with Batman.

Also this.

That's not gonna happen because of Weisman's pet Martian

Easily the single worst character

>introduce all of his powers from the comics

Why?

>and have the team leader in general NOT be connected to Batman.

How was Aqualad connected to Batman?

Catchphrases.

Just make one whole conversation be made of catchphrases.
And the 90s costume (you know which one) even though I know its impossible. So fucking effay.

Because Tactile TK is a cool power?

>cartoonfags who don't read the comics trying to give opinions
Got lost on your way to the Family Guy thread or something?

Attached: 1516054596844.jpg (493x330, 38K)

I've read all of Barts comics. I know he isn't gay in the comics but he could be in the show.

Hello, Megan!

Because his powers were too boring, he was just a strong tough guy who had better senses. Plus he has that whole "I'll never be Superman" bit he mopes over, how interesting would it be for him to find he has powers Superman doesn't?

More Static. I beg of you, I just want more Static screentime.

>How was Aqualad connected to Batman?
He wasn't, but from literally the first moment he was in charge it was just as a stand in until Dick was old enough.

I want Richie/Gear

The one Asian character isn't in the Japanese movie set in Japan. What??

Why should he be gay?

Prime pls go

Someone to reign in Weisman's liberal pandering.

subtext in the 2nd season

A beach episode.

episode 1 you ignorant man of culture

Mr. Mxyzptlk, pic unrelated

Attached: Sexual Tyrannosaurus.jpg (640x529, 192K)

I came in here to post exactly that! Thank you

See thats the thing young justice never does the obvious and easy characters right like

joker - awful just horrible
riddler - just the worst riddler
deathstroke - boring
but then they turn around and give you shit like:

roy = amazing
artemis = great
sportsmaster = perfect
g gordon godfrey = great shitheel

I'm really interested where they go with spoiler like how do they make a spoiler that isn't a rehash of their rework of artemis? and with a cluemaster who isn't a second string riddler copy, because as mentioned previously the riddler in this universe is a second string riddler cop.

another thing is the shows tendacny to use bad comic arcs as a template for good storylines in show (ie the rise of arsenal) So basically my pick would be like

doctor bedlam or jimmy olsen because they're in the range of weird young justice likes while being vaguely on theme with telepaths and political espionage and they're both kirby related

There was no homosexual subtext in the second season from anyone.

>Prime
>defending the filthy clone

pretty much. Rip that Bandaid off right now so we can all get over ourselves

I honestly feel like Season 3 would've been better as a comic where they could probably do more and have more time to flesh people out.

Weisman's Young Justice comic was canceled pretty quickly

real spyshit from the older team

Death
Discord
Dissonance

And a hair regrowth regime for Lex so he can start his Katy Perry cover band.

>He wasn't, but from literally the first moment he was in charge it was just as a stand in until Dick was old enough.

But that's not how it worked. Dick thought of it that way until the Ms. Martian simulation. He freaked out after and was reluctant to take leadership in future missions. Even in season two, he was a sloppy leader and happily handed the position back to Aqualad by the end.

It lasted as long as the show and made it to 26 issues or so. It's not that bad.

I miss the days where comic tie-ins would outlive the shows they were based from, though.

Attached: Young-Justice-Season-2-Team-Framed-prev.jpg (1650x2550, 1.18M)

Kinda wanna see Impulse as Flash and that kid flash on left is a new character.

I want Red Hood, Hell, gimme a Robins series, please

And how much did the previous comic bother focusing on Batgirl, Bumblebee, Wondergirl, etc?

Batgirl got a bit more attention in one arc IIRC

It actually showed the relationship between Barbara and Dick. Bumblebee didn't get much, but she did have a mini-mission with Beast Boy, so at least she wasn't tethered to Mal 24/7. Wonder Girl actually had some nice moments introducing Blue Beetle to the Team. Honestly, she should've hooked up with Jaime instead.

It fleshed out the world and characters of YJ a bit and foreshadowed some of the stuff that would happen later in the proper show. They even gave Clayface, who was a minor villain in the series, his own origin story.

Attached: 1507044278824.jpg (1041x1600, 397K)

Oh please.

Batman Ninja is a utter disgrace. Besides Cass, no Katana (you'd think she be in this), and of course the greatest sin of all: NO LORD DEATH MAN!!!

>I didn't watch season 2
Good to know.
Here's a hint dipshit, these characters are not like the comics, because if they were, Jaime's best friend is not some shitty Injun but Paco and Brenda.

>Jaime has a crush on her in the YJ comics that are canon
>Cassie ends with fucking Tim
How the fuck? I wonder if he will end up will Traci or if she will be a lesbian like she currently is and Weisman can play it off as following canon.

The fact that they're literally standing next to each other gives me some hope.

Plus, they could always make her bisexual. Even if we're talking about main DC canon, they never say she's a lesbian, just that she's dating a woman.

Oh you just know tumblrinas, lesbians and fujos, will flip out. And desu I don't know anyone who gives a shit about the series anymore but them and us.

More sports
More arrow family
Better costumes for some of those guys.

How about the actual team?

Bart isn't gay. All of the evidence people provide are just reading into things that aren't there.

Attached: YoungJustice06.jpg (650x1000, 191K)

They fucking wasted Secret in a one off episode

Traci 13 is Jaime's waifu. That leaves 3 other blonde girls. Which one is (((Weisman))) going to have BLACKED by Static?

They could bring her back and have her go through her Darkseid subplot.

Attached: YoungJustice29p22.jpg (954x1485, 274K)

With Miss. Martian.

>Hating best Martian

Someone is in need of "reeducation"

Attached: miss-martian-in-supergirl-season-2.jpg (1400x788, 67K)

None of the characters in OP image have an A-plot in S3. None of them tie into the overarching plot for the season. More attention on the original team.

Go fuck yourself

The Blue Beetle subplot was the worst part of S2.

More adult stories and relationships between the cast.

I really liked Wally and Artemis living together and actually having a mature relationship.

Maybe actually have a couple happen during the show run where you aren't limited on what you can show because of TV practice and standards rules.

>implying Weisman cares about that
I hope Static fucks Traci 13.
Keep Jaime straight though.
Sup Forums is officially upset now.

More Marvels.
Billy was the highlight of the first season.

I'm down with most of these costumes except kid flash. His is ass

What if Static fucks Kid Flash?

We already have one non straight black, one more is too much even for most white libs that aren't tumblrinas.

Bart has the best costume and the worst costume. I like to think the one in OP's image hurts his opponent's eyes.

Oh shit darksides a cool guy

when!

Attached: sideways_by_lucianovecchio-dc3ci9w.jpg (753x1060, 151K)

There was no subtext, it was plain text. Bart was sent with the all straight girl forward team into Queen Bee's base, which is a tactic we saw used and explained earlier in the series, because those characters' lack of attraction to women protected them from her power.
Sup Forums cries about gayshit being shoved down their throat but can't recognize when a character's homosecuality is being used in a plot critical way, rather than for cheap drams or SJW brownie points. Bart is homosexual, him being attracted to women would quite literally be a plot hole.

Tim and Beast Boy were on that mission too

Attached: Bart is not gay.png (1231x446, 24K)

> Batgirl compete for him.

Sorry son but she wants the Dick. Cassandra on the other hand...

That doesn't mean he is straight.
Greg did say his sexuality is a spoiler.
But if I'm honest, that is fucking retarded. A character's sexuality shouldn't be a fucking spoiler, if it ever is integral to a story that doesn't revolve coming out or some other horseshit like than it is bad storytelling. Just say he is straight or gay you dumb hack writer.

I like Bluepulse, but I think Bart should be kept straight because Greg sucks at gay characters. Lex's boyfriend looked like the biggest faggot in existence.
Wish they would just introduce Gear.

Or Bunker. Or hell some other male homo teen. Maybe teen Obsidian. Where the fuck is the JSA goddamn it!?

You are aware that Blue's subplot was the main plot, right?

They could introduce teen Ray

He was part of Young Justice in the comics

They go to an alternate universe and meet the original young justice. Also superboy is constantly being shown up by his cooler comic counterpart

Attached: 4465516-9qk2gbg3.jpg (522x430, 78K)

I thought Ray already popped up in this show?
As an adult...

I'm talking about Ray Terrill

Attached: tumblr_o106cfYDAy1uj91cao4_1280.jpg (1280x697, 299K)

Yes negro, I meant that Ray. The one that was later made homo. I'm not sure which one has popped up in the show.

As far as I know The Ray never showed up in the Young Justice cartoon

I think he is getting him confused with Ray Palmer.