Young people hate guns!

Especially PoC! Only young racist whites want to protect archaic "gun rights". Meanwhile the progressive coalition of Women and PoC is right on this issue of stopping children from dieing to assault rifles.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/12377182

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-guns-idUSKCN0Z61BS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K. . . KEEP ME POSTED

The majority of young adults are retarded and don't understand our constitution, nor do they understand anything about gun statistics.
There hasn't been a man or woman in this country killed by an assault rifle in this country itself since the 80s.

Move to a non-white country if you don't like it.

>Survey of the Black Youth Project at the University of Chicago
kek

I figure that most people that vehemently hate guns have never actually fired one, let alone held one or even seen one in person.

>dieing

I know you're just LARPing, but still... It's "dying", not "dieing".

>Murrican education

>niggers don't like guns

I don't see the problem here

> There are overwhelming numbers of the public that support a nationwide ban on semiautomatic weapons
Fucking christ this is such a terrifying quote too.
A ban on semiautomatic weapons would essentially be a ban on the concealed carry, open carry, castle law, right to defend yourself on your property, right to trap shoot, and right to go into competitions
It also severely limits the abilities of hunters who hunt for part of their livelihood rather than fun.

ANYONE supporting a semi automatic ban is fucking insane. Period.

>Niggers in favor of gun control
Ofc they are, it's easier to rob unarmed people

>leftards still want a civil war

Why do non-whites oppose literally everything America is built upon?

>ghetto niggers with illegal guns don't like people with legal guns
really made me think, OP

OMG BAN EVERYTHING.
I bet these are the same people that got the Kinder (assault) eggs banned in America.

Indoctrination

>brown people are in favour of this, if you disagree you are racist
this is why people hate the left

It's funny because white people want guns to protect themselves against disgusting sub human non whites.

This.

I've taken many antigun people shooting and converted nearly all of them. It's beautiful.

R A R E
A
R
E

thats because millennials are fags who's testicles havnt dropped yet

You can talk stupid people into believing pretty much anything...

>Non-Americans not knowing the founding principles America was founded upon
Color me surprised, actually don't color me, I might auction off more of my rights to big government.

>still giving a shit about surveys and polls

Minorities are overwhelming located in cities where tough gun laws exist and gun violence happens the most.

The OP pic is nothing but a population distribution breakdown

>overwhelming numbers

The fact that Trump was able to win tge rust belt proves this untrue to the most fundemental level. Don't let (((them))) try to discourage you by making you real as though you are a relic of the past.

Well of course, niggers want to disarm their victims.

The only thing I'm worried about is a 10 year bump for the libs when the silent generation starts dying.
Gen Z is more conservative than any generation since them though, so we'll make a quick recovery.

Californian here, tell that to me. They just passed background checks to buy ammunition and it was voted for by a bit over 60% of the people. It is an unstoppable tide that you keep pushing against. I am going to continue doing it, but it seems like you will just get drowned out.

>Cali

So business as usuall?

>It is an unstoppable tide that you keep pushing against.

The rest of us don't live in a majority hispanic state that lets illegals vote for welfareocraps

Much of the nation has been making progun progress as the leftists commit themselves to gun control that will be abolished by Trumps SCOTUS

"POC" have always been slaves, Show me a free nigger or mudslime or asian country?

>Young Adults

This consists of mostly Liberals. Tell me again how your statistics matter. There's a reason why this didn't poll everyone, you dumb nigger. It's because it would've been massively in favor of gun rights.

Also, Not surprised about Niggers wanting to disarm their victims.

Because they're tribes interested in dismantling and conquering the bigger more dangerous tribe

>huffpo
>poll by black youth project of University of Chicago

Yea, that isn't massively biased.

Don't care even if it was representative, Trumps SCOTUS will BTFO their safespace nigger asses on the 2nd.

This. These people just did some shitty interview on a liberal campus of only campus students. Of course its going to be skewed.

Actual nationwide studies have shown that younger people don't care that much about gun control, and are actually more receptive to guns than older people.

I hope they will get blasted and have a nation wide stand your ground law.

thanks for showing only whites care about the founding fathers

Nonwhites are always wrong about everything.

>statistics based on percentages instead of raw numbers

>dieing
deport him now

Hur dur white people are to blame once again for not being "progressive" take this chart and shove it up your wife son's ass.

For murder rate, race matters!

> black youth intellectuals

I can't wait for a federal concealed carry law / amendment, a law that prevents public non private spaces from banning firearms (thus including public university campuses), and then a supreme court ruling that says it's every citizen's right to defend themselves.

Digits. Can't make this shit up.

>a survey of the black youth project at the university of chicago

lmao

I'm not too worried about this anymore. He will stack the court in favor of the 2nd.

But it does bother me how well the anti-gun propaganda is working.

Have you noticed they never shit talk handguns, just the white man's gun.

This is absolute bullshit. You know how many young people are obsessed with guns because of video games?

if you don't like guns move to Mexico. I didn't hear a single liberal threatening to move to Mexico. for all of your we love people of color you liberals sure as hell don't like living around them.

It's not that bad, after they got Semi Autos banned, they'd stop, right?

Heh, I can just picture Samantha Bee now...

>"It is a travesty that we rightly outlawed semi-auto weapons, but you can still buy a revolver. There is NO DIFFERENCE between this and a semi auto, just as fast as you can pull the trigger, it shoots!"

And then...

>"And lever action rifles, really America? How hard is this? *said while pumping lever* Not even a full second between shooting children. Unreal."

Remember, they never, ever stop.

Why do you think the left loves to import them?

White men are the only group on the planet that believe in smaller government. White women are about 50/50.

Every other group wants more government control. And the left will virtue signal whatever they want to hear if it means more control in return.

Dumbest shit I've heard, of course people of color dont care about gun rights, most come from countries that never had them to begin with

Then it would be pump action shotguns.
Then there'd be a sniper using a bolt action rifle at some point, and those would be gone too.
If liberals had their way, literally everything but muskets and flintlock pistols would be banned. They've made that clear.

Young PoC are also the most likely to use guns in the commission of a crime.

Those who are good fear those who are not.
Those who are not fear those who would rightfully defend themselves.
So yea, all the niggers hate guns.

Look at the countries they come from.

this is pretty much the only reason i oppose immigration

This is so accurate it hurts.

They won't stop trying to take your rights away. You have always fight back.

The thing is, they only ever push when prompted. Such as when there is a big shooting, etc. Then the lawmakers hit the ground running with their previously drafted bills and try to get it rammed through.

True.
These studies of what younger generations think are done almost exclusively in major cities.
They try to avoid polling rural folks and those from small towns and small or (mostly 95%) homogenously white cities.

Well, when your own people are gunning each other down for fun, I can see why. As for the Asians, they're more cucked than young whites.

>minorities support bigger government and less freedom

wow amazing discovery

You'd prefer to get us back to match lock muzzle loaders.
A minimum weight of 35lbs and 4.5 foot length.
Entirely safety orange, with 4 safeties, a gps locator embedded and a camera with audio uploading in real time to the FBI where you need to request permission to unlock the trigger safety for 30 seconds.

They don't stop, ever.
Scotland recently outlawed air guns. This shit is more deadly to humans used as a club rather than a gun.

Plus it's not like you can fight back to keep pistols once you've given up your assault rifles. Gun violence statistics might go down, violent crimes will rise though.

nice

lets do IQ now

Obviously rifling would be outlawed.
>baby killing precision mechanism
Scopes would be outlawed.
>baby head targeting device
No bayonet lug.
>baby stabber coupler
No flash suppressors.
>law enforcement avoiders for the suppose of escaping baby massacres
Ad infinitum.

Libs operate on emotional politics because their voters vote on emotional politics
>Hey these kids got shot!
>I just so happen to have this 123 page bill on gun control ready for such a national crisis :^)
>Hey this statistic on people dying of health issues came out
>I just so happen to have this 129 page universal health care reform typed out, how convenient :^)
>Hey these kids killed themselves due to hate speech
>I just so happen to have this 138 page hate speech bill all ready and set to go that tip toes around the 1st amendment :^)

>What do you mean all these bills are anti capitalism / anti constitutional? Well look at all these child hating homeless hating black hating bigots! Remember to vote for me, because I cared about your feefees :^)

It's an endless cycle where they play on the emotions of the American public. The worst fucking example of it was the house of representatives sit in that lasted a couple days before the house decided to say fuck it and bring a few bills up to the table. Of course, the liberal bills were all completely unconstitutional and overreaching, so they got voted down easily. The conservative bills were STILL unconstitutional and a bit overreaching (the no fly list ban + police notification if a suspicious individual buys a gun), but they would have passed if the dems voted yes for them. Instead the dems want ridiculous incredibly overreaching bills that are just plain illogical in every sense, and refuse to compromise because it would satisfy their constituents and would make them look authoritarian if they tried for more anti gun legislation after the fact.

>argumentum ad populum

How to get a survey with results you'll favor.

>black youth program at the university of Chicago

Check the Brazilian referendum of 2005. More than 98 million people voted and 64% of them were against the gun ban.

Uh, Orlando?

>Two out of the three groups in favor of gun control commit the most crimes

Really makes you think.

>libs block republican gun control laws
does this actually happen? are they that retarded?

Pretty shocked that whites at the university of Chicago voted in favour of gun rights.
Unless they asked minority groups in the college, and went out to a farmers market to interview whitey.

That was a modular rifle, but not an assault rifle.

Yes. Like I said, they literally want their unconstitutional insanity shit and will accept nothing else, because whenever gun control gets passed in this country there's like a 10 year period where you can't get anything else through for them without losing lots of voters.
reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-guns-idUSKCN0Z61BS

>Democrats attacked the Republicans' two proposals as too weak and accused them of being in the thrall of the NRA.

>Hurr durr it's the guns that kill people XD
>Not the people born to degenerated and poor families being educated by a system
that does not teach discipline and respect in a increasingly more cucked culture in a country whose mental health infrastructure is in need of restructuration
White is right, this is just more proof

Hopefully Trump helps does away with this bullshit

>flee your own country because it's total shit
>proceed to fuck up this country with the same policies that made yours turn to shit

I just don't get it.

argumentum ad nigros et alienos

>people who have less world experience favor gun control while people who have more world experience don't.
SAGE

Dont worry about gun laws. If they try to pass too many we'll just kill them. No biggie.

That weapon was semi-automatic

Not an assault rifle fuckboi

I do have a question though.
Why do liberals insist on calling their ban an "assault weapon" or "assault rifle" ban? Assault rifles are illegal, and there's no such thing as an assault weapon. A proper term would be a "modular weapon system" ban, since that accurately describes the things they're talking about.
Do they just want to use the big bad scary word "assault" or something?

>Outlawing revolvers and lever guns

ILL PUT A HISTORY BOOK'S WORTH OF EM THROUGH THE CUNT IF SHE EVER IMPLIES BANNING THEM

The solution is obvious: gun control for non-whites.

>Do they just want to use the big bad scary word "assault" or something?
Yes.

They did this in Australia. When it came to this media outrage over a lever action shotgun, they were complaining about it being "Ultra modern" and "rapid fire"

That's only a half-measure. Non-whites simply need to be removed from white countries.

And that would be facilitated if you had gun control for non-whites.

>people who are more likely to be reliant on the state want to give away more rights to the state

hmm really makes the neurons fire

Assault Rifles are legal though. Just fill out the paperwork and pay accordingly.

The majority should take away the rights of the minority unless it's the minority I like.

Good thing a republican super majority is about to make gun rights untouchable.

Exactly, this is what they've done in Australia.
At first it was semi-autos and handguns, now it is repeating weapons, soon enough it's going to be single shot guns as well. I remember some strayan feminazi political cunt writing that all guns should be banned, because even single shot guns are just as lethal, as one bullet is enough for a man to kill his wife in an argument.
Of course they've banned airsoft, paintball and crossbows as well, and now they want to ban compound bows too.
Politishits are also going to enforce this in the EU very soon, the new gun law was supposed to be voted yesterday.
I've read somewhere that both the EU and UN had plans to completely ban private gun ownership, no exceptions, between 2020 and 2025, all over the world.

What a surprise, the people most likely to be responsible want to take responsibility for their own security. Color me fucking shocked.

>gays
>people
Pick one

>just fill out the paperwork
Yea
>have to call and get your CLEO to sign a form 4(fucking forget it in certain areas, they'll take ages)
>get some nice new passport photos
>Hope the background check doesn't flag you as a 'wait to purchase', which happens more often for class 3 stuff
>then wait like 3-4 months for the shitty paperwork so you can go through with the transfer
What a fucking joy. Might as well be banned

>can't take it over the state border without notifying officials
>can't loan it to a friend ever due to the class 3 shit

It's a huge pain in the ass compared to other crap. And plus anything post 1986(? around there) is just plain banned.

>The rest of us don't live in a majority hispanic state that lets illegals vote for welfareocraps
California was once a White state that voted reliably Republican. The same will happen to your state unless you push back against migrants and ethnic undesirables at the very lowest levels. Kick them out of your communities, make them feel uncomfortable, whatever you must do. NEVER give in to them or show kindness.

They'll take refuge in the degeneracy of the cities, where White people have lost their souls and cultural identity. They'll hide with whichever scum wants to empower them. Don't get complacent, or you'll find yourself waking up to brown neighbors every day like the white Boomers did in California.

>anything post 1986(? around there) is just plain banned
Our new Attorney General is A+ rated by the NRA, I think we'll see the import bans removed at the very least.

Good
I want an AN-94 and a bizon