Holy hell the regular show comics are an affront against humanity

holy hell the regular show comics are an affront against humanity

Attached: #6.png (600x927, 662K)

All cartoon based comics are bad and never capture the feel of the source material. I don't even acknowledge them as they taint brand name and the characters as a whole.

>All cartoon based comics are bad
Agreed.

Attached: CLASSIC MORTY.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Unless the show goes to shit and the comic manages to retain some of it's old spark.

Attached: spongebob comic.jpg (828x1280, 427K)

Especially when the artist throws in their OC or internet avatar. In case you're dumb, it's the one saying "you gotta talk to bobert", the one who doesn't suit Gumball's character design style

Attached: THEGUM.jpg (1200x1776, 1.45M)

i can feel my iq rising

God, why even do Gumball in another medium? That show wouldn't be worth watching if it wasn't for all the crazy clashes in different animation styles.

You could, but that would involve different styles and mediums which would be too much work.

i don't get it

are you at a loss?

I feel like I'm missing some context as to what the fuck any of the panels have to do with each other

You should read the invader zim ones then

>hey fives
>uahgg..

>hey pops
>duuUUAGHEHEHEHEHEEE

>[no dialogue]

>[no dialogue]

thanos looks like a hipster

>goat
>as above so below
not even fucking subtle

Jesus.
Why are liberal comic writers always so hell-bend on defending communism?
Do they really buy into the "ultimate equal society" lies?

God, these people would fucking hate Pinochet

I'm more annoyed with the hamfisted political wall of text. I wish both sides would leave their shit out of comics and shows and the like. Make entertainment, not a blog.

I suck with history. Was it Pol Pot who killed off college graduates of his country cause he wanted equality to the level of equal education.

Weird thing is there’s an episode in Rick and morty where they mock communism. It’s the purge episode. They try to set up communism and it all falls back to the purge in seconds.

So the writer is going against character traits for their own view shilling?

Does anyone have one where spongebob talks about the comic book industry dying?

can someone please explain what the fuck is happening in this page ? i am so confused

Attached: 1516597579463s.jpg (250x238, 6K)

Attached: MDAbaVd-1-e1494151465862-600x398.jpg (600x398, 80K)

I don't know but it's pretty funny for some reason.

Some of the earlier ones are solid, K.C. Green had a run of them
I'm shocked they still keep coming out though

The main series was cancelled when the show was. They're still making annuals and finishing off unfinished stories or something though. Pretty sure this upcoming 25 Years Later miniseries is the last thing we're getting forever.

>why are resentful losers who are jealous of every single person who went to highschool with them for being more successful always talking about rioting and stealing?

Svtfoe's Deep Trouble isn't bad.

That's because you're already retarded enough to think Star is entertaining and not obnoxious dribble.

pls don't be rude my dude

Sup Forums isn't a nice place