Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont worry Hillary will be in oval office soon, trump has a very short temper

dead people and illegals don't count.

And?

Friendly reminder that Donald J. Trump WON the election and will be the next president of the United States of America.

Is the system rotten? For sure.
Is that bullshit? Absolutely.
Is Hillary president ? No.
Is Trump president ? Yes.

Deal with it. I love seeing you cry, makes my dick diamond.

Friendly reminder that Hillary LOST the election.

Haha you're so butt hurt.

You probably have a low IQ seeing how you cannot grasp the concept of electoral college.

Try again nerd virgin.

Didn't matter when Romney won the Popular vote in 2012, doesn't matter now.
Grow up
Stop whining
Learn to take no for an answer, children.

The majority of Americans wanted her instead of Drumpf.

In a real and fair democracy, she will be the president.

I can't wait until the electoral college is destroyed and you faggots and republicans commit mass suicide.

You just sound like you've had one too many nerves touched.

> Friendly reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

> Day 11
> Shills are still sour
> Trump is still president-elect
> All those memes mean nothing

>implying you would not be the first to defend this sort of democrafy if it would have been the other way around

The founding fathers invented the electoral college because they knew that the average Americuck was dumber than dog shit and easily lead astray.

He didn't Drumpfkin.

Allow me to educate yourself here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

The majority of Americans are also idiots.

The founding fathers knew this and it's why the electoral college was invented in the first place.

She lost the Popular Vote because she abused it by using illegals and deceased voters

Her numbers are higher than what they actually are though.

Too bad we don't live in a democracy, this is a republic. Plus you wouldn't be bitching about the Electoral College if Hillary won that but Trump won the popular vote.

>Rules are the one with 270 electoral votes or more win

>Trump focus his campaign in the electoral vote and wins
>Hill shills mad because Trump followed the Rules

Why are democrats So stupid?

daily reminder she still lost

check dis bishes

Lol fuck off with your mob rule bullshit

The system isn't rotten or bullshit at all. The USA isn't a democracy, it's a republic.

Spain has no bantz.. Popular vote doesn't count in USA. In fact, not all votes are even counted. In races that are not close, absentee ballots are not even counted or certified.

>Friendly
Is that more or less than daily?
At some point someone is going to pay to count the absentee votes, just to shut you up.
When that doesn't go your way, you'll find something else to cry about.
Start thinking about 2018 and 2020.
Or, better yet, stand for something. Work on abolishing the Electoral college. Hillary is a boat anchor to anything you want to get done going forward; just let go.

It's the same reason that they were mad about him using the tax code to not pay taxes for so many years, or his utilization of bankruptcy rules. They think it's unfair, but only because they weren't smart enough to think about it first. He's literally, factually done nothing wrong, he simply utilized the laws that were put in place to his benefit, and that makes them angry.

I don't call illegal immigrants, "Americans".

Trump is currently at 1933 levels of Hitlery, and positioning to make a run towards 1935 levels of Hitlery. Reducto ad Hitlerum fallacy (or Goodwin's) does not apply when you don't have to reduce the subject to Hitler, but rather the subject reduces themselves to Hitler by continually taking pages out of the Hitler playbook and surrounding themselves with figures that are as full of hate and malice as the people we see surrounding our president elect. Furthermore it should be noted that social acceptance for bigotry has plummeted and the reprocussions for bigotry have become much more severe since the 1930's. The fact that our president elect has surrounded himself with people as openly racist as he has should be alarming, for the racism that peaks out into their public image is just the tip of the iceberg compared to all the stuff they want to say and do.
I'm scared, I wasn't scared by a Bush win, either time, I wasn't scared by the prospect of a McCain win, nor Romney win, but Donald Trump terrifies me. I've 1920-1930 Germany too much to be anything but terrified about this man being our commander in chief.

>federal republic
>3 million illegal votes

We can do this every day, niggers.

>Is the system rotten? For sure.

No it's great. Otherwise 17 cities would decide our elections and literally everyone else could go fuck themselves. That's not right or very representative.

CHECKED AND KEKED

Keep going. I'm about to cum.

>3 million illegal votes

Source? oh wait it's just a buy in twitter saying so

hehe

Friendly reminder that the popular vote doesn't mean shit

Love it. Don't forget that 2/3 of military voters supported Trump. We will absolutely obey any order to round you fuckers up or put you down in the streets.

Friendly reminder that DJT won the vote among people who actually belong in America.

no she didnt illegals dont count

Occupy democrats keeps on posting this meme about how unjust the electoral college is

Obviously Trump won...

Red Pill me on the electoral college though,

>Hillary
That's a funny way of spelling Pence

FUCKING THIS.

The electoral collage is so that 10 or so cities don't control the whole national election. "sanctuary cities" would single handedly keep winning it for dems. Each state gets proportional representation, it's the united states, not NY, CA and friends.

Fuck off spain boy, your country is shitting itself right now

That fact that you're defending illegal votes says enough.

>Having 52% of people voting against you is a win

>Reducto ad Hitlerum doesn't apply when he is LITERALLY HITLER

That's not how it works, senpai.

She only won cause of voter fraud, without Soros voting machines, dead people voting and people being bused around to vote more than once she would have done a lot worse.

>I can't wait until the electoral college is destroyed and you faggots and republicans commit mass suicide.

>"I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRUMPF TO LOSE THE NOMINATION SO YOU FAGGOTS COMMIT MASS SUICIDE!"
>"I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRUMPF TO LOSE THE ELECTION SO YOU FAGGOTS COMMIT MASS SUICIDE!"
>"I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRUMPF TO BREAK HIS PROMISES SO YOU FAGGOT COMMIT MASS SUICIDE!"
>"I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRUMPF TO ONLY COLONIZE 80% OF THE MOON SO YOU FAGGOTS COMMIT MASS SUICIDE!"