Jordan 'Kek Apostle' Peterson is debating SJWs at the University of Toronto right now

Jordan 'Kek Apostle' Peterson is debating SJWs at the University of Toronto right now.

Anyone have a live stream?

We gotta throw him some of our high energy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rwAcK_66Lc
patreon.com/user?u=3019121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it just me or does this guy look like he's always on the verge of crying? Did something really bad happen to him in his life that he carries with him at all times?

is c16 like 4x c4?

he's been hammered over the head by SJWs, what do you expect?

when does this shit get started, and how long is it on for?

imagine being sane whilst working in a university that has gone crazy

is this a JEW!!!?

Holy fuck I cannot take this accent seriously

May KEK bless him with good arguments and clear delivery.

I'm gonna watch it with my dad, we find the guy to be based as fuck.

His chat with (((Dave Rubin))) was really good.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

>stop transplaining me

fucking lawyers

>motivated by hatred

>you can have additional charges put on you if you misgender someone while murdering them

Wow this sounds so much more rational

wtf i hate speech now

APPEAL TO AUTHORITY!!

GET ON WITH IT YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!

RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW RACE WAR NOW

>Social justice tribunals
PC POLICE ARE INSIDE OF YOUR HEAD

based rushton

>not up for debate

YOU VILL DO AZ WE SAY!!!!!

What a surprise. It's a Jew debating against him.

Every. Fucking. Time.

is that a man or a woman?

bulldyke is so pissed rn LEL

>restating the statements that he just made and acting as if they are hurting him
>scientific evidence of gender constructs

stop
stop
STOP

3000 PPL ON JEWTUBE CHAN LOL

NOT AN ARGUMENT

MUH BREITBART

Give up, gender doesn't exist biologically.

AD HOMINEM STRAWMAN BREITBART INTERSEX - Sup Forums BTFO

>gender identity

when did it become a person's gender identity and stop being a person's personality.

#mentallyhill

already over time

why does the motivation for a crime matter in the sentencing?

holy shit, he's going in

>owning property is a social construct

L O L

fucks sake, these fucking morons

and is biological diamorphism a social construction?

DID SHE JUST SAY COMMODITY FUTURES

I don't even know what's happening... can't say I'm that smart...regardless, when Peterson speaks he actually makes sense. When these basic bitches speak I get lost.

>"freedom of speech is a social construct"

no, its fucking not, restrictions on speech are a social construct, you are not given freedom to speak because of the society around you.

fucking moron.

don't think so

she did admit it's all about money though

aboot

I was thinking the exact same thing.

>a post truth claim

seeing this buzzword is already making rounds

thank god they brought a manwoman retard to a debate

Dude's a Gemini, just like Trump and yours Truly.

>read the reviews of the literature instead of reading the literature itself

???

>science is racist
>reality is hate propaganda

what is this lady saying.

>nature is not valid

she needs to die, if i heard that right. nature provides just as valid a scientific basis as any fucking peer reviewed journal.

besides, peer-reviewal is just a meme. anyone can send their article to a few fucking low class peer reviewed journals to get published. Pretending that it is unassailable is a joke.

look at that bitch

i think she said peer review, and there are meta-analyses which do some good. its not entirely invalid.

I un-fucking believable. She basically fucking said its impossible to tell because of these two books by some dykes or something. Why are a bunch of them debating one fucking man? What the hell is this?

I DIDN'T KNOW RAPE WAS ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE

THICC GILF on there right now, man she would have been hot as fuck when she was younger.

>he hasn't been denounced, he's been criticized!
>while talking about a law that she admits will garnish wages and hit people with fines over pronoun usage

"You're next," indeed

Nice to hear her applauses are more low energy

I like the moderator... she has a wispy little slit of a cunt leaf boy.

YOU'RE NEXT!

moderator actually doing a generally good job

integers for Peterson being the next PM of Leafland

OF GETTING REKT, LIKE SHE JUST DID

Peterson is destroying these people. They are making logical fallacy upon fallacy. He has gotten the best applause as well. Top fucking Kek we're winning

FRAME THE DEBATE

This moderator is biased.

what is there to worry about, goy? you're not going to go to jail! we're only going to seize your assets and garnish your wages

I honestly don't get the middle debater, she is acting as if he doesn't have a working understanding of legal matters, whereas he has a relatively functional understanding of common law, so far as this debate requires.

Countdown to mansplaining accusations?

He is killing it. This may be some historical shit.
..again

Holly hell Peterson is based af

she got fucked with the compelled vs restricted speech. that was fucking beautiful logic desu.

Peterson continuing to drop red pills, but the libtards are too delusional to realize them.

Fucking Leafs are such cucks I swear

Is the gym teacher from Beavis and Butthead's mic turned up noticeably louder?

>right to safety

faggot

(((ZUCKER)))
((((CONVERSION THERAPY))))

SAY HELLO TO MIKE "IF YOU'RE INTO SODOMY, SAY HELLO TO A LOBOTOMY" PENCE

>right to safety

what the fuck is wrong with you canadians.

They are building a society where we are all slaves to victims. Better get a victim status desu.

Kek

God damn leafs, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. How fucking cucked are you?

This debate is a weapon of meme mass destruction. PC police are doomed.

MY PRONOUNS ARE "I AM A FAGGOT", "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" AND "SAM HYDE WAS HIS NAME", YOU BETTER SAY THE PROPERLY OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR $500K, THANKS BILLC16

Fugg...missed this :^(

BASED

Patreon is the reason he could speak out. The internet's support is what gave him the high energy and moral authority.
patreon.com/user?u=3019121

"UNFORTUNATELY, PETERSON CONTRAVENED THE SPECIFIC STIPULATIONS SET OUT BY THE UNIVERSITY."

wtf doe shtis mean

>Is it just me or does this guy look like he's always on the verge of crying?

TRUTH.

BUT HE DOES NOT BACK DOWN. HE DOES NOT GIVE UP. HE TAKES THE FIGHT TO THE ENEMY EVEN THOUGH HIS WORLD IS UNDER ATTACK AND HIS EYES ARE WET.

MAY HIS RIGHTEOUS TEARS SALT THEIR WOUNDS.

you're the can-cuck, tell us

Either that or Peterson is further away from his. Had to adjust the volume every time the speaker changed.

HOWEVER

I say defund any school that pushes big government ideas or re writing gender or other anti capitalism anti white bs
end public school if need be
its a huge net loss
end all funding for universities incuding all loans etc

the reason they teach it so heavily is because of government funding usually. just defund them entirely and have them be taught privately.

#THATSTHAT

> Jordan Peterson, he's our man!
> Jordon Peterson is Dandy!
> Jordon Peteron, he's our man!
> The Hero of our Nation!

Didn't they say that he had to avoid certain topics in order to go through with the debate or did he win his case?