Are you ready for the first potus in american history? It was about time boys

Are you ready for the first potus in american history? It was about time boys

Hillary is already dead.

>first potus
>german education

>Trump just won the election
>heres how Bernie can still win

>are you ready for the first President in American history?

Um George Washington was a thing over 200 years ago you retard

kek. Keep dreaming Berniebro ITS TIME FOR JEB SURGE.

DAMN YOU MIND READING TIME TRAVELLER! JUST ONCE LET ME GET MY JOKE IN FIRST

I see that Germans political correctness has reached a point where Germans are mentally unable to differentiate women from men.

Odds this will happen? I've been worrying about it for the past two weeks.

CTR is getting lazy

> he doesn't know about John Hanson

>provisional

They're down to an underpaid staff of about three people

ayo das racist he waz da first black president of america

The rest were fired by (((natural causes)))

Won't happen. House of representatives can override the electors if they do not cast votes according to the popular vote in their state. In addition, if electors in states Trump won can vote for Hillary.....electors in states Hillary won can cast their votes for Trump. The attempted intimidation of electors is the type of thing which can cause a shooting war.

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder = TARD.

>The rest were fired by (((natural causes)))

Hail Kek

Or maybe they're fleeing the noose

Y'all ppl are so goddamn dumb. Electoral college meets mid Dec to vote. Congress meets a week later to certify them. If any stated are contrary to results of election the house can simply accept them or reject them by majority vote. Seeing as how congress is ran by republicans it will def be trump pence. Also congress can only refer the top 3 candidates in EC votes. Only Trump and Clinton meet this criteria. The House votes by majority on either. Who do u think they'll vote for.

There is no way 30+ voters will flip for the near dead corpse of a failed candidate.
Hillary Clinton will die before Trump leaves the whitehouse

Actually there is goy. Their conscience wont allow most electoral voters to vote for trump. Hillary will be the first female potus

not every country is as cucked as yours.
trump will be the 45th president