Blacks > Polish '''people'''

Blacks > Polish '''people'''

This fact in undeniable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
economicshelp.org/blog/6399/economics/impact-of-immigration-on-uk-economy/
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM
youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>give no fact
>tell people that they can't argue

We are not sending our best boi.

I see the right wing in UK is still mind controlled, so nothing's changed. The one on right doesn't even look Polish, it's clearly a Russian (Polish guys that are doing those poses either wear skinny jeans, or any other faggy clothes, literally, not kidding).

You can say that again.

Even the unemployed niggers are better than the employed Poles here.

Left: boring, false, uptight, probably no fun to be around

Right: relaxed, eloquent, natural, great person to hang around with

I pickthe slav 100% of the time.

Why do Anglos love black cock so much?

>boring, false, uptight, probably no fun to be around

You have just described 95% of Polish '''people'''

It's the only one they can get with those ugly teeth of theirs.

We don't.

You are the one that has entire cities like detroit with a 85% black population, and just had 8 years of Obama

I was describing brits, m8. :^)

Can't lie, THIS is true. But it's also true about the whole "western" world, so...

>This fact in undeniable
Thats not a fact thats your opinion
And you don't even say anything to back it up trying to prove you are right
even tho i'am pretty sure its just a pole in england trying to make other poles buttmad

I'd rather be around Polacks than around pakis tbqhfamalam

>even tho i'am pretty sure its just a pole in england trying to make other poles buttmad

Shhh don't ruin it, it's fun to reply to shitposters.

>i'am pretty sure its just a pole in england trying to make other poles buttmad

No, but if that were true, I'd be doing a very good job

t. Jamal Mcdougal
get out of my country,

>describes avg. person
>spot on m8

>Implying we're buttblasted over this.
m8, you need to step up your game.

t. Tomasz niekzski

Fuck off Muhammad

Superior Blacks from Space!

Why do yanks get so butthurt when Poles are criticised?

OP wants more of pic related...

This says it all about the right wing in England. They were lazy in mid 2000s so wiser Poles took their jobs for more money they would get here, and right wing was so butthurt about it, it made them hate us for just the fact, that you let this happen to yourself xD. But the black people problems started to happen in early 2010s so it's too fresh.

t. ooga booga bambo

Niggers in the UK have the highest murder rates. And Jamaican immigrants are shit tier as well.

No, I'm white actually.

Well, at least Poland isn't run by marxists and liberals. It's poor for european standards but you won't suffer a sudden death or rape :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London

>In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.

t. butthurt nigger immigrant

"B-but they were probably black Poles" - OP

read this economicshelp.org/blog/6399/economics/impact-of-immigration-on-uk-economy/

also thanks for brexit mate

t.warsaw bernd working in us investment bank

>but you won't suffer a sudden death or rape :^)

I won't here either.

I read it, I'm not sure what the intended message was.

You're welcome for Brexit

Why do polish SAVAGES get so triggered by the truth?

BARBARIANS get out of my country

To add to that, here's a picture that shows how many Poles take any welfare fundings in Nederlands. Yes, it's not UK, but I believe in UK it would be just the same. So basically Poles in ND take less money from the welfare than Dutch, making them perfect immigrants by that standard.

Legal African Immigrants are better mannered and more sociable than European immigrants.

Because you really have to be smart and somewhat rich to immigrate from an African country.

fuck off nigger

fuck off jew

>perfect immigrants by that standard.
Who said 'welfare taken' is the standard?

Most terrorists are employed, and they generally tend to be disproportionately middle class. I know your country is so poor that you'd let anyone in to give you enough GDP to but a sack of potatoes, but GDP isn't the be all and end all everywhere.

>unemployed blacks are better than employed whites
Fuck of Tamir, go back to your shit-filled curry house

Agreed, fuck the polacks and fuck the slavs

I'm not a paki you faggot.

Nice memes. Did you watch Coming to America too?
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKRP1InPmM

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

My family is Polish and this is true.

*wink* I guess we really Corrected The Record, didn't we, OP?

I said you fucking fuck :)

See a dentist.

`
What's it like living in a freezing cold wasteland in some shitty commie block, all while being the laughing stock of Europe?

Tamir is Indian, cunt. Your argument is fucking stupid, like half of your native population. You probably don't even support the monarchy.

I'm clearly not as familiar with South Asian names as you are, Deepak, and I do support the monarchy

What is it living in a gloomy, boring, depressing, rainy wasteland in some shitty commie-like block (you have them too), having bad teeth and gum problems, looking like a pale penis with ugly curly red hair and shitty freckles oll over your body, thinking your country still matters like it's 18th century?

Forgot a pic.

all i see is two niggers

guy on the right is not polish. anyway you can send em back and keep the blacks. we need white young folks here.

Based Xiang.

I don't have 'ugly curly red hair' but straight black hair instead.

Our country is far more relevant than yours, Russia would never dare invade us, but Poland I'm not so sure.

And you are right. The one on the right isn't Polish though, he is Russian and I'm 99% sure about it. They are niggers.

>Russia would never dare invade us, but Poland I'm not so sure.

Russia wants to befriend China, China already befriended Poland with our current, new president. We are on great terms with them, especially economically and Poland is a key point for them, geologically, as we are the center of Europe. Based China is like our older brother now, which Russia wants to befriend. I feel safer about Russia than in any other point in time.

I mean... Brits are cucks to the core, pic related, just taken from another thread. We all know you love some BBC in your mouths with your fucked up teeth.

You seem to be mistaken. I never said that I supported immigration from black countries, just that it is the lesser of two evils, compared to immigration from Poland.

Jesus Christ, mate. For once can you stop trying to fuck with other Europeans and fucking sort out the medieval realms in the Middle East, Africa and Asia? People like you are why North America, Europe and Russia are messed up.

>fucking sort out the medieval realms in the Middle East, Africa and Asia?

I couldn't give a toss about sorting them out. If they thrive, good for them, if they don't it's not our problem.

I don't care about other Europeans, especially eastern Euros.

And you backed it up with... what exactly? Because we have already proven that Poles are not some extreme murderers, don't commit crazy numbers of crimes, and are taking very low ammounts of welfare, actually, lower amounts (percentage-wise) than inhabitants of the country we are talking about here, as shown on this chart So what exactly are Poles that terrible at, that makes them worse than blacks? Because you have not given us a single proof.

Poles don't dress like that. The tracksuit I suppose might've been more popular in the 90s but the hat is something from a totally different culture.

>not working in PE

So you're gonna let that small percentage of radical barbarians grow and come into the Western and Eastern world and screw it over?

I'd take a polack any day. You can talk shit about anything and drink vodka.

Yes, because you can't stop it, and trying to will just make the problem worse.

Obvious troll post. Either that or OP is a coal burning cuckold.

Eh, anecdotal sure, but I've got plenty of polack friends who are based as hell. They work hard, bring bantz and are generally pretty good conversationalists.

Then again the US probably got the creme of the crop, so could be bad in bongland.

Compare that to nowy huta lel

I would drink a bottle of vodka with the one on the right, I might punch the nigger in his face.

Poles in general are just cunts. They have above average levels of criminality, cannot speak English are far far more racist against English people than blacks are.

I don't particularly care which group works harder, Poles are just repulsive generally.

True. At least niggers know how to use guns.

OP is butthurt that the poles stole his job and the few attractive British women.

>I might punch the nigger in his face.

Punching a random person in the face for no reason

You sound as bad as a Pole

Yes we can. We have done it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayan_Emergency

blacks aren't even human

Polack is white.
Slave is white.
Eurasian y-chromosome 50% Eurasian DNA Mulatto... almost white. Whitish.

Not white...
Sub-saharan E y-chromosome mulatto.

>meant SLAV

Who cares

'Based Poland' is just a Sup Forums meme

> white person
> looks like a typical jew
> unironically share images for brainwashing
kill yourself

Ethnic groups in the United Kingdom

Asian or Asian British: Indian - 1,451,862
Asian or Asian British: Pakistani - 1,174,983
Asian or Asian British: Bangladeshi - 451,529
Asian or Asian British: Chinese - 433,150
Asian or Asian British: Other - Asian 861,815

Black or Black British: Total - 1,904,684

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom

t. caribbean nigger

How's Londanstan working out for you?

Better than Detroit a literal abandoned city in a '''developed''' country.

Honestly, London is a lot better than American cities

In the nuthell.

The USA: 72.4% of whites, 12.6% of niggers, and the rest are other shitskins.

The UK: 87% of whites, 6.9% of pajeets and chinks, 3% of niggers.

I surmise that the majority of shitskins are in London.

I'm not, but even if I was, I'd still be better than you.

That's a russian. Doing the asian squat, like the asian he is. Actual slavs don't squat like that.

That's a good argument of how shitty blacks are.

The cities they have taken over have gone to shit.

The cities with polish communities in the USA are productive and contributors to society.

Thanks for pointing this out britbong.

I've lived in London for 20 years, I've never seen a Carribean person with a suit on. Not once.