This is the reason why americans are fat

This is the reason why americans are fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-900-billion/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a strange looking hamburger

oh boy. That's a whole new level of cherry picking

Why?

top kek

underrated

explain yourself

Tell me, how do you not get depressed in this landscape?

Murrica is a fat country because of shitty health-standards on food.

so because Americans are more successful and need higher capacity roads to drive to work they are fatter?

An entire european city is as compact as just one american interchange. The point is that americans NEVER walk.

American cities really are shit.

Everything is designed on efficiency so most areas outside of the former colonies because thankfully the British could build cities are designed as boring and lifeless as possible.

Also American dependence on their precious car through Bernays-esque propaganda means they hold onto their car like it's an extension of themselves

Throwing money away in fuel costs instead of moving closer to work sounds like the opposite of success

>what is NYC?
People walk there all the time, and their obesity rate is 25%. It's the shitty food we eat.

What makes people hate on Burgers so much?

They are undoubtly one of the most uncucked people with their gun laws and anti-MSM feels.

More like the people who live in cities are shit.

Yeah we've got a lot of space, not confined to tiny houses like the rest of Europe. We've got WIDE OOOPEN SPAAAACEEESSS

Ban high capacity assault interstates!

Not surprised. An american is preaching about american exceptionalism even in regards to negative things/issues.

depressed? Wal MArt is the msot mood lfiting things ever!!! Do I want burritoes? Ice cream? burgers? yogurt? cheescake! all at nice quality and excelelnt prices! and a reminder capitalism works and USA is by far no 1 standard of living! I love the mart!

This is such a mind-boggling stupid statement that I just have to give you a (you). You would have to have one hell of a shitty job to make fuel cost a consideration over time investment for a commute, and fuel cost would likely be outweighed by lower cost of living outside of urban areas anyway.

So instead of living in the safe suburbs with 5 children we should live like Europeans and have 1 or no children and live in tiny apartments?

p=mv
A morbidly obese american has a greater turning radius. This explains the large interchanges.

kek one city

>americans NEVER walk.
This is true. But still, I think, not as large a contributing factor as our generally poor diets and sedentary careers. Our economy is no longer based on any industries which require any degree of physical labor from the vast majority of the workforce.

>living in cities with no backyard

More people live in that one city than your entire country

>most uncucked people

60%

I'm like 99% sure at this point that it's because of how much soda a lot of us drink. I've been shocked over the last 5 years to discover just how many Americans down soda like it's water, and that adds a shitload of calories that you can consume easily because liquids don't make you feel full in the same way. Also our portion control is absolutely garbage, not just on an individual level but in how a lot of our restaurants, especially fast food restaurants, serve way too much in one sitting. People will generally eat what's in front of them, and if what's in front of them is a lot of garbage then yeah, you get a fat population.

It's like how if you ate 3 Big Macs a day you'd actually lose weight, but most people that do that also throw in fries and a large soda/shake and suddenly they're sitting on like 4,000 calories a day.

kek no. My house.

And you can probably buy any drugs you need in the parking lot. Wal-Mart is the best.

Don't worry my fellow American, we will set you free from the WalMart menace

Actually, physical exercise does very little to burn fat deposits. Tha biggest way to empty the fat cells is through proper eating habits.

Our bodies have evolved to store and maintain as much energy as possible in the form of fat droplets found in fat cells, which are like balloons that stretch up to 5-10 times their original size.

To lose weight, start paying attention to product information labels and try to keep salt, fat and sugar as low as you can.

It might take you years to slowly get rid of the blubber, but that's simply because the body won't let go of the fat so easily. As soon as you relapse into previous eating patterns, the weight will come back, so the changes must be for life.

There's nothing negative here. We live in huge houses in the suburbs which are very safe and white, Europeans live in tiny apartments and get raped by muslims in the city,

I speak on behalf of Europe.

that house is tiny and shitty, the house that I live in with my parents (I'm 27) is huge and beautiful.

nice cuckshed

>clean parking lot
>clean manicured lawn
>clean roof on the supercenter
>all parked cars are within the lines
its bootiful.

Yet you still manage 30,000+ White women being raped yearly?

This is such a mind-boggling stupid statement that I just have to give you a (you). You spend money on fuel. The fuel burns and is gone forever, the money is gone with it. You could move closer to work and spend lees on fuel and put more money in your pocket. Move closer, save more.

here in the US, due to a robust economy, we have things called options. Instead of going to the store just down the street from home, which is owned by some asshole who I don't want to give my business to, I have the option to drive to another store, in a different neighborhood, where the owner and employees and selection make it a much better place to shop. You are stuck spending what little money you have at whatever store was designated to be in the center of your gay little neighborhood.

Do you expect people to walk the length of your country to go to work every day?

>having to drive 20 miles to get to your neighbors house, which is right next to your house is not negative.

In Norway we still don't need suburban sprawl to be safe.

Norwaybro is actually dead on. He shot an arrow across the Atlantic and hit a bullseye, that should not go understated. A great deal of American infrastructure is a post-automobile creation. Sprawl is part of life in the entire US save for the old colonial states. Running errands can result in loops of fifty or more miles. Any other mode of transportation other than the car quickly becomes pretentious, where in Europe and parts of the East coast cars can even be cumbersome.

Combine sprawl with the fruits that come with being the breadbasket of Western Civilization and of course we're fat. Not being so requires concerted, persistent time and effort.

I was talking about white Americans. At least they own guns and don't trust the media or goverment.

I ignore it and focus on the good parts of the country.

It helps to live in Oregon (Not all of Oregon is a Liberal shithole)

You're almost right. Instead, I'd say keep sugar, salt, and CARBS as low as you can. A diet rich in healthy fats and low carbs is geared for weight loss. A diet high in carbs and low in healthy fat makes you fat.

those are falsely reported rapes, everyone knows that. Some drug addicted white women are raped by niggers when they try to buy drugs and that is sad, but nowhere near as bad as 1,500 white girls being raped in a single town in England.

yeah, but other factors play

that probably correlate a sedentary commute to fatness, cmon its obvious

Citycucks, everyone

walking is for 3rd world shitholes

Camera perspective m8.

Most likely more rapes happen in Oslo then in all of the US

Financialfailcucks, everyone

>negative isn't subjective at all

I have a condition!

Being curvy is literally 128% related to genetics.

Your "option" is completely unsustainable in the long term and you will completely exhaust all the world's resources so you can burn 4 gallons of gas to drive 5 miles to get your gallon of milk.

The point is that the FBI has White women being raped at 30,000+ a year and that is just by niggers alone.

You have White girls being groomed in murica no differently, but because it's niggers and spic it's okay?

Deflecting by bringing up Rotherham doesn't have you escape this fact.

i drive 40 miles to work everyday

the nearest store is at least 10 miles away from my house.

it isnt practical to walk anywhere here, 7/8th of the roads around me dont even have sidewalks

And the taxes he probably pays in his ride my bike in the freezing cold city is easily double. I have a larger summer home than that. Must suck having to use that SUV, hurt having to fill it up in progressive ride my bike in the freezing cold Norway. I love your lawn, looks like a swamp. Nice above ground power lines, real progressive. I don't see no bike or tire marks in the driveway, stay mad stinky fish.

I will tell you the issue with american cities.

American cities are designed on effeciency and are built FOR cars to be the primary method of travel. This may have to do with the fact that our country is massive compared to any European countries, and a car is nearly required to get between towns.

Take a japanese city like Tokyo for an example of a city built to live in. The reason why many of us americans find it to be so exotic is because there aren't massive streets and intersections splitting every building form the other next to it. Buildings are close together and can be easily reached without having to cross a busy street in which you are in fear of being hit.

Take for instance a walk to the nearest coffee shop. In an american city one must cross almost three busy and wide streets just to sit down and have a drink. In other cities not designed around the automobile all you have to do is turn the corner and walk down the alley.

American cities are depressing because they are not built for people, they are built for cars.

>culture of consumerism with high calorie, low cost food
>towns too spread out, built for cars in mind, to walk and exercise
>jobs moving away from labor to sitting at a desk all day

These are the reasons Americans are fat. /thread

Yes, but driving for just a few miles, parking somewhere and walking the rest, going to work and going to the shops etc... then get in your car again and go back home. at least you get some excercise that way.

That looks really nice, actually.
Have you ever been to one of these places?

>implying resources just run out
How's that peak oil working for you?

And broke

> living in a city is somehow a better choice financially than living outside of a city

dog bless

kek
>being this ignorant.

OMG THANKS FOR THE SOLUTION YOU FUCKING HACK

Fucking norway have fun worshiping islam

I like my landscape just fine

>people in the 90s, 80s, and even 70s had to travel similar distances
>they weren't as fat

Stop blaming anything but diet.

Is that the outhouse on the right?

that's his point

american infrastructure has made it wholly impractical to live without a car in most of the country

Obesity rates actually started to grow substantially in the US in the late 80's, and exploded through the 90's. I've always wondered what exactly caused the sudden shift, before then the US was comparable to the thinnest European countries.

There's no way the people in that pic don't cut the road

>infrastructure
and that was my point.
theres nothing around me. just woods and a few farms

>Throwing money away in fuel costs instead of moving closer to work sounds like the opposite of success
Keep in mind that some of us work jobs that require random travel. As an example, I am a tradesman who specializes in pipefitting. I work in power plants and factories all around my state. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to "live close to work" and at times I have to live out of town.

If you can do without things that are made in factories and without electricity and running water I could do without driving all over my state for a job.

You cannot be so narrow minded to think that everyone in the USA simply has a job that is stationary and in a single convenient location.

>SUV

I'm pretty sure that's an Opel Meriva, a FWD cuckvan with less than 100hp

No one cares about travel in your job, that is a business expense. I'm talking to get to work or leaving work.

>diet
also fat acceptance

Sorry, it's an Opel Zafira, a slightly larger FWD cuckvan with 100hp

Guys, have a heart, you know this Norgie, shorter daylight hours and colder days, depression and anxiety kicking in, seasonal affective disorder.

Norgie, you can get help, I compiled a list for you to show you have a problem. Your solutions of becoming a hermit locked in your home and shitposting on Sup Forums aren't going to make things better for you. Self projecting that Americans are trapped at home without a car and reason their fat isn't going to make this go away, get help.

>Seasonal affective disorder often starts in the fall and may continue into the winter months.
>Symptoms include fatigue, depression, hopelessness, and social withdrawal.
>Treatment includes light therapy (phototherapy), talk therapy, and medications.

i'm not walking 15 miles in the morning fuck you

Whatever you say you ignorant little fuck, we have more oil than all of you qnd you will run out far before we ever do
mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/texas-oil-discovery-biggest-ever-900-billion/

It's nice to live in a country with so much excess as we do, even if we are fat.

Your "option" of being a limp wristed faggot is obviously a failed one. Go drown in a bucket of dicks while I burn a stack of tires in my backyard, faggot.

That's not your house. I've seen it on a thread before.

SAGE

Your cities were built based on slaves carrying shit on their heads and donkey carts. Ours were built for automobiles.

That's because we have land and space to spread out and don't have to live on top of each other in upscale slums. I have 50 acres of land and am in the process of closing on another 50 from the neighbor who has 1000+.

>not biking everywhere

average american house
basically a car garage with something that looks like a house on top of it

Are you fucking retarded?
Our nation is massive
Literally only 8% of our country has been industrialized
We aren't some tiny little nordic or eurocuck nation that has everything boxed up in cities or a town.
These little faggots are talking shit because cars are the ultimate form of freedom and it is far harder for them to both have and afford one than it is for us
The government tried to do what Europe did in the 1900's in the Northeast where they bought up all the railroads, trolly companies, and train stations and then regulated the shit out of car ownership so most people decided to use public transportation instead and became slaves to the whim of the elite without their own freedom of movement

? I walk to the store for cakes and coca cola every day.

Because only cities have jobs, right?

>that layout
THAT CITY
WAS MADE FOR ME

Breaking even

>when a girl drives the other direction and you can look under her skirt

feels good being dutch

I'm not saying we don't do that.

Tbqh, you are comparing a country that is 2x bigger to your country. You have the option to walk where you need to get where you need to go. Americans do not. Especially in states that have no civilization at all, where they don't even have sidewalks or a Wal-Mart; where the nearest hospital is 20 miles away. Walking to destinations just is not efficient in all of America.

And the only people who take public transportation are those who are poor as fuck and probably on food stamps or welfare (aside from JewYork)