What are some comics or animated films that best emulate this feel?

What are some comics or animated films that best emulate this feel?
Does Katana from Suicide Squad have a solo comic?

Attached: studiedtheblade.jpg (600x738, 36K)

Akira Yoshida's bibliography.

And with "this feel" you are talking about the blade or juvenile edgyness?

How does going to the gym not coincide with practicing the blade? I would think the two go together.

Because they did it for the sake of vanity while I did it to prepare for the demons at the gate

The blade mostly.
Juvenile edginess can be fun though.

Any Japanese influenced comics like Ronin and Kabuki.

I don't know,
Crystal Swords? It has more fantasy than blade, but it is something of it. I don't think there are english tranlations though.

Attached: Espadas01_01.jpg (1280x1691, 1.54M)

>while you have bakon for breakfast I had blades
>while you are watching the Batman movie I watched Blade

I bet his mom took the photo.

That's not a KATANA that's supposed to be the big anti cav sword thing.

Are you supposed to take the tiny girl off when you want to use the rapier? Seems rather inconvenient if you need to draw it quickly.

Nothing in the picture says it's a katana.

skallagrim did a video on he subject of the practicality of using such a method to store swords. that italian fuckin mettaton guy shittalked him in a reply video and LINDYBEIGE, the stupid englishman said that you werent actually supposed to use the sword like a sword, rather the girl was meant to be thrown at the foe, and the "sword" was actually a clip for the bullets

Goblin Slayer
God I love that autistic fuck.

Meme manga.

Katana had a solo comic during New52.
It was okay, not bad enough to badmouth not good enough to praise. Tried to rewrite The Creeper as some kind of Oni.

Attached: 3493126-katana.jpg (416x640, 170K)

When it comes to samurai biz on Sup Forums, Usagi Yojimbo is at the top of the list.

Storytime from yesterday for the start.

I own two genuine katanas and let me tell you, if I find out where that guy lives, he's going down.

Did you master the blade?

By now he will have mastered the blade to a level men were never meant to know. You would be no match.

Man, I've been trying to find an english translation of this for a while. The art looks so good.