Yup

Yup.

Attached: kingofthehill.png (400x300, 291K)

My favorite KOTH episode was the one where Hank got involved in a Mold Scam

The Y2K one was my second favorite

I've lived in Arlington, Tx for getting close to 15 years now and only just watched this show
Man is it something

Mmmhmm..

Eeeeyup

It captures life in Texas pretty well
I know a few guys like ol' Hank
Also my favorite episode is Bills are Meant To Be Broken
I can totally in the present full of hurt feelings see a pussy school letting a hurt guy beat the record without earning it like that

Attached: 131904.jpg (260x160, 30K)

SOMEONE JUST HAD SEX WITH HIS WIFE

Ey yo, man did yall hear that dang ol' rumor with that dang ol' MacFarlane was gonna revive this dang ol' show?

Attached: jeff-boomhauer-king-of-the-hill-96.1.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Yeah man, I tell you what man, dat dang ol' Seth man, talk about 3 dang ol' shows on TV man, dang ol' triple threat man, I tell you what man, dang ol' slow down man.

>king of the hill might come back
>That's good
>but Seth Mcfaggot is bringing it back
>that's bad

Attached: 00.gif (245x184, 107K)

Ey yo,man ol Seth shoulda,dang ol never missed that flight, man. Talkinabout,dang ol allahu Akbar,man.

I can't imagine how immortalized he would have become if he hadn't missed that flight
It would've been all over the news.
Then again we never would've gotten masterpieces like A Million ways to die in the west and the cleveland show.

We might actually look upon him more fondly had he died.

I think that's part of the reason KotH has been such an endearing show. The situations and characters are exaggerated but there's a realness to them. It also had a lot of heart. Even when it was making fun of these grotesque small-town weirdos, you sympathized with them and got invested in their struggles. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel for Cotton and Peggy on occasion, even if they're bizarre, abrasive people.

I suspect the primary reason The Goode Family failed was that the characters had no depth, there was no heart, and there was nothing to get invested in. I expected it to be like KotH but about suburban liberals. The tone was just so nasty and bitter that I gave up on the third episode.

Attached: 1516068740191.jpg (492x480, 38K)

Keep in mind that he was still a nobody before 9/11.

>Orville is the closest thing to classic Star Trek we've gotten on TV in decades
>hate MacFarlane's voice and face so much I can't even watch it
What a fucking monkey's paw

>not always loving cotton
Bitch cotton was the best character in the show. He lived on his own terms and told the world to fuck off and lived a pretty good life of women and booze.
Also he killed fiddy men.
Now Peggy, fuck Peggy.

Attached: 0a6.png (600x604, 416K)

Bobby
Bobby
Hibby

a lot of people would think a lot more highly of him if he had died on 9/11, since at that point most everything he had worked on was still high quality

Cotton is hilarious, but you should recognize that he's a horrible person. You'd never want to have someone like him in your life. He's surly, spiteful, vindictive, violent, ill-tempered, and lacking in empathy for his family. He was also an abusive parent and husband, which is why Hank grew up to be an emotionally-stunted autist.

i think the biggest work he'd done before then was writing for Johnny Bravo with Hartman

we'd never get the great shit we got outta American Dad, which is probably some of his best work

he'd be an alright grandad to have
for all his flaws, he & Bobby have a good relationship

While he's very flawed as a character and extremely old fashioned you gotta admire his cowboy never-compromise demeanor.
He's from a different era when men would beat the shit out of their wives and drink scotch.
Soyboys of today could never understand.
Watch Mad Men one day.

The best thing he's done in the last few years is Cosmos with NDT

That's because Bobby, despite being a fat effeminate weird kid, knows who he is and is confident in himself. Cotton respects that. Hank is too unsure and worries about how other people think of him too much.