I have a challenge for you Sup Forums

I want to see if you're able to find 1 MSM article about the ongoing political crisis in South Korea.

Just 1 MSM article from the past week about it.

If you find one, post it here.

I'll give you a head start...Going to the link below and typing ctrl-f "korea" will not yield even one story about this.

cnn.com/asia

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=south korea cult
cbsnews.com/news/cult-leaders-daughter-may-upend-south-korea-presidency/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38037799
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NPR reported on it weeks ago.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/10/29/499864915/swirling-scandal-involving-shamanistic-cult-threatens-s-korean-president

stop shilling

>Just 1 MSM article from the past week about it.

>NPR

How shit are NPR? Never heard of them before.

Holy shit let this slide

>refuting you perfectly

>SHILL

Great thread, OP.

>Holy shit let this slide

what do you mean by that??

Just find 1 fucking article about this. I've tried and and haven't found shit except an al-jazeera article and reuters.

Our media is joke that stopped being funny.

read my OP again and stop shilling

go fuck yourself
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=south korea cult

?????

cbsnews.com/news/cult-leaders-daughter-may-upend-south-korea-presidency/

If you make a big deal out of it then south korea could destablize which means north korea gains more power and courage

Dont be irresonsible, i agree the media is stupid but dont rock the boat on this too much

This is from October

yeah naw fuck that. i mean maybe thats true but if so that makes the media a complicit shill and a perfect example of why we should NEVER trust them.

You're retarded

oh sorry didn't know you wanted something newer, that might be hard to find..

oh wait 4 hours ago.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38037799

It's because we don't care about gook drama, nor should we.

Ok we got one from the bbc from today. Finally.

>cnn
How degenerate are you?

>Get proven wrong like 6 fucking times
>Still pretend like you aren't retarded

Apologize for being a huge faggot that can't use a search function.

Please stop being retarded, Sup Forums

There is no MSM. News sources are not things you 'trust' or don't 'trust'. How ridiculous.

The burden is on you to have critical thinking skills so it doesn't matter when the news comes from, you have the ability to separate fact from opinion.

The Korean story is rather low-tier entertainment, barely a distraction worth mentioning compared to what else is going on the world right, now.

That is not a fact, That is my opinion.

That's a really good point, Mr. Philosopher.